Here you have all the information you are looking for about MDOT MVA Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program. It is located at the following address: 721 E Ordnance Rd, Curtis Bay, MD 21226, United States, in the city of Baltimore.
- Monday: 8:30AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 7AM to 7PM
- Wednesday: 7AM to 7PM
- Thursday: 8:30AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8:30AM to 5PM
- Saturday: 7AM to 1PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Jo Fo: Self service is a joke: Don’t waste your time on the self kiosk. I have a 2010 and the computer couldn’t communicate with my car. So, not only did I have to wait in line for the self serve, I now had to drive around to get into line for the full service. Full service is fine so just get in that line right away.
- S. Cool Colgan: I showed up at 410. They close at 430 for full service. The young men that helped were polite, respectful and paitent. The masks and back ground noises make it difficult to understand them. But they kindly repeated themselves thru the …
- Jeffrey Greene: Came here for the 3rd attempt to use the Self Kiosk for the Emissions test. What a joke! The machine still does not work! It appears to be stuck. Blank screen like its in a start up / reboot mode. Waited a good 5 minutes today before …
- Jeremy Ryan: Feels like forever ago I had to wait in my car in a long line and deal with some angry human to get this done. Now i can come by a kiosk 24/7 and in 5min I am done. Putting aside this obvious cash grab by the gov thru which they tax us and …
- Ryan Vinson: Self service kiosk didn’t read my vehicle the first time. I went in and they told me to use a device that let’s you know when you bring it back. The device drained my battery and never let me know when to come back. I’m here a month later …
- John King: Very convenient tag drop off at front door ,on the outside .there’s a little locker with form to fill out and tag return into drop box .done and done ,will notify me on my e mail of receipt
- Shannon Kirby: I went to the full service line since kiosk was having issues. The man in line 1 very friendly. Quick and easy.
- Jamie Nimrod110: Employees manning the lanes today. Please wear a mask. They appreciate it.
- Doug Treff: Easy to do by myself, except the machine wouldn’t scan my barcode. Had to enter my details manually.
- Bill Thagard: Self Service Kiosk made this an enjoyable experience. Fast and easy.
- Nancy Mckee: My car recently had work done on it, so it is not reading when they plug in tester, soooo…today was the 2nd time, I went around to the office to get a waiver, and they hooked me up with this little gadget to let me know when my car is …
- Richard Miller: Very good Service. Attendant was very courteous.
- Bertie Dennis: All lanes were open. The lines were short. Was there maybe 5 minutes.
- Krystal Hamlet: There was a little wait time but everything went smoothly.
- Malawi Deep: Sometimes crowded.. but they all work hard to get you in & out as fast as possible
- Jo Nu: I used the Self Service kiosk for first time. Its $5 dollars cheaper and fairly easy to use. In and out in less than 6 minutes. Give it a try.
- Rosalind Tyner: Customer service was great and didn’t have to wait long.
- Ducketts 410: Self service kiosk went down. Now I was forced to spend 4 dollars more and circle all the way around to the back of the line.
- Neisha Germuth: Wonderful attendant. The process was very easy and accommodation.
- Keith Stancliff: It was a very nice experience I was in and out in about 20 minutes
- Paul Forrest: Went very smoothly. No complaints.
- Gary Hartridge: It appears that extreme cold causes the card reader to not work. Otherwise, piece of cake.
- Cory B. Flowers: It was quick, organize, good customer service
- Deb Shanks: So easy, service was great.
- Kristy Kratz: It literally took me all of three minutes and 45 seconds to complete the process. So easy.
- Kevin Edelmaier: Very professional and very fast.
- Tony Carter: It sucked…. machine did not work….no one to help….bad experience….I need help on this….
- Chris Wholey: Waited about 5 minutes process was quick and easy
- Christopher Barnes: The location I was at, fast and friendly.
- Lindsey Bruce: The self service device was not working properly.
- James Wallace: It sucked! I Failed!!
- Timothy Bush: They are fast and very helpful (as much as possible that I’ve ever experienced). They still have a job to do but I’ve gotten extensions and waivers and all types of things, most without even asking or even knowing I could get this extension …
- Siri D: Came in at noon on a Friday. Very few cars in line. I was in and out in 10 minutes. The young lady who served me was very professional and courteous. The best service I’ve had so far for emission testing. Keep up the great work, ladies and gents.
- Natasha Rance: Excellent services quick and easy
- Mike VT Van: i was there on july 1 2020 they still closed,check on website it say open..
- Dena Barnwell: The Self-serve emissions kiosk was easier than I expected. The whole process took about 5 minutes. It was a little different than the MVA video I found online. There was no device to remove and comnect, just a black cord to connect to my car! This was definitely a convenient way to take care of this on my day off (Christmas)!!!
- Barbara Evans: No problem
- Danielle Mallow: Staff were super friendly and helpful. Had my tags suspended without notice and they took care of everything. Plus, I sat maybe five minute and they were pretty busy.
- Jeanette Parker: Fast service! I haven’t had to wait here more than one vehicle ahead. Quick in and out smoothly.
- Lydia Alcock: The self service kiosk made me go through the process twice before informing me it was broken and would refund my money. Only one kiosk available at the location so, out of luck.
- Maryland Express Tag & Title, Bowie, Maryland
- Tag and Title Service of Maryland, Edgewater, Maryland
- MDOT MVA Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program, Grasonville, Maryland
- Marias Tag & Title, Baltimore, Maryland
- MVA – Beltsville, Beltsville, Maryland
- Sharf Pointers Tag and Title Services, Seabrook, Maryland
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: MDOT MVA Vehicle Emissions Inspection Program
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Baltimore where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Curtis Bay you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city