Here you have all the information you are looking for about Texas Department of Motor Vehicles. It is located at the following address: 2110 E Governors Cir, Houston, TX 77092, United States, in the city of Houston.
- Monday: 8AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Ashley Benavidez: Made my first appointment and it went great! The young clerk Justin window 5 was AMAZINGLY PLEASANT, POSITIVE ATTITUDE, VERY INFORMATIVE. VERY QUICK! EASIEST PART OF MY DAY WAS COMING HERE!
- Kunta Hall: 5 mins or less and I was done very pleased. Just wished it was alot closer. Hopefully we can have DMV’s in every city.
- Gustavo: Lines were well organized; unfortunately, some of the waiting is outside. However, that is a small price to pay in order to maintain distance between people. Once inside, help was courteous and quick. Good job!
- Christopher Wood: The appointment system they are using because of the virus is really working well. I wish and hope they do this from now on. I had 3:30 appointment and I was out of there by 3:40. The workers were very nice and friendly which is rare for any gov. establishment.
- National Motor Co.: DMV is open by appointment only. Get your sunblock and plenty water. My 1 Star is for the current situation we are in. DMV employees do their best but a shade would be nice for people standing outside.
- Sharon Kabrich: We had an an appointment. Even though we got there early they saw us. They are very polite and professional!
- Suzanne Little: My appointment was at 10 am. I was able to enter early and completed by business successfully and was out of the door at 10:07 am. Staff was very friendly, helpful and professional.
- Ayesha Baig: Amazing service.. made sure I had everything before I went in.. checked in at 915 online, they sent me text messages to let me know they were ready and I was out five minutes after walking in the doors. I have never seen such efficient and fast service before
- Kofoworola Olagbaju: Very fast service, you should be in and out within 10 minutes but make sure you schedule an appointment online before, absolutely no walk in.
- Shahzaib Ali: Nice folks made a chore not so bad! It was very quick and efficient, especially during these Covid times. Got in at my appointment and out in less than 10 mins with my documentation. Excellent service!
- Holly Nuber: The young lady directing everyone outside was fantastic!!! So patient and thorough with each person! The whole process was very orderly and with attention to covid protocol!
- Prince Felix: Clean environment, and their service is excellent I get over there @ 9:15 am and 9:38 am I am out , I spent just 18 minutes only that’s fantastic. So folks take your business and your money over there YOU’LL NEVER be disappointed. Thanks for your understanding.
- Taha Omeri: Employer at the front door was not helpful at all. He was rude dealing with customers.
- yeya l: I made an appointment. I was in and out. Everyone was trying to give a fast and good service. Well organized.
- Leona Lawrence: Due to Covid, appointment only, valid ID required or less than a year expired, and cash and money order only.
- Brian Alexander: I love the appt system. I’d been here 6 or 7 years ago, and it was a madhouse. Waaaayyyy better.
- Keith Brown: Super easy and quick if you have all your pay work ready ahead of time. In our 5 minutes key is to have paperwork done
- Benjamin Cruz: Very efficient for the times we are living in. The staff is attentive and effective in their handling of customers.
- Jason Youngblood: The appointment process is awesome they should do this all the time.
- Dave Garcia: Perfect With The Covid Protocol. Very Professional And Great Customer Service. Kudos!
- C. Hopes: Who would have known, that the state has finally impressed me. There was no line and, making an appointment online was easy breezy and in fact this should be the new norm. I really appreciate the gentleman at window #5 who assisted us. Thank you DMV for the quick turn around of services. The absolute Best!
- Yasuhiko Fujiwara: Staffs in this office were very supportive and they did fair handling to all. Please have an appointment in advance and bring your appointment number with you.
- Marcus Price: Awesome. When appt is set one can go in and handle their business with no problems!
- Adrienne Thomas: Great experience, covid ready and practicing it, friendly employees & in & out in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend visiting this location…make an appointment to make it a smooth process.
- Gia Mendoza: Way faster than expected. It took me less than 15 min to get a copy of my title.
- Laura Aldaz: Not good I wanted a drivers license but this office does not do that waste of time
- Larry Booker: Better be on time. You will get out sooner!
- Wade Tharp: They are dealing with a lot during COVID-19. Be patient with them. They are a great bunch of folks. Got me and the folks around me taken care of quickly. DON’T FORGET TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE BEFORE GOING.
- Cass Dee: Quick ten minutes to get a copy of title. Must make your appointment online 2 days in advance, no exceptions. I suggest being ready online at midnight to get a good time selection. Limiting number of people in at a time.
- Ktown 125: I must say this appointment system for apportioned plates is really inconvenient but I emailed the dmv because I had so many questions for the requirements etc… Some how I got extremely lucky because a angel by the name of Glynis Reaves …
- Spencer Howard: People here are extremely rude if it was an option I would never come back, the lady at the door was actively as rude as she could be to everyone waiting in line including my pregnant wife
- Ms. A Pain: There was one middle aged blond haired lady that works there walking around with no mask
- Randy Iselt: By appointment only. Agents were extremely helpful
- Haley Shepherd: I really liked this place having appointment times. I was in and out in about 20 min, fastest its ever been for me.
- Darrell Gerdes: Very quick. Very helpful. Very professional. Good and convenient location, plenty of parking.
- Jorge Loredo: Jennifer Eavas was exceptional! Best experience at a DMV.
- Dora Coronado: Outstanding employee, Ms. Kandis.
- Janet Grace Bailey: The system worked well, making appointments on line, social distancing, clean building closed from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. for cleaning, not a confusing system and we’ll directed by employee greeting customers. I got my replacement title in 25 minutes from arrival, to checking in, to being helped by clerk. Thank you!
- Jasmine Ramdoo: Today I had an excellent experience here ! I came in for a title replacement they did great job and please guys make an appointment before going here ! They won’t take you without appointment !
- Lori Perales Avellaneda: Terrible…the people that work there are so rude!!! The wait was fast.
City Map Lazybrook / Timbergrove
- Montgomery County Vehicle Registration, Spring, Texas
- Fort Bend Vehicle Registration, Richmond, Texas
- Express Title Service, Mid-West, Houston
- Texas Department of Transportation, Humble, Texas
- The Texas Auto Title Company, Pheasant Run, Houston
- Rosenberg Dmv, Rosenberg, Texas
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Houston where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Lazybrook / Timbergrove you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city