Here you have all the information you are looking for about Pinellas County Drivers License. It is located at the following address: 13025 Starkey Rd, Largo, FL 33773, United States, in the city of Florida.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: 8AM to 5PM
- Sunday: 8AM to 5PM
- Jeff Mitchell: Super nice staff! I was able to get my Florida license and plates for both cars all in one visit.
- Tara Houseworth: Yeah you might have to wait awhile if you’re a walk in, but they cycle through the loads of people pretty quickly. My only real complaint is that they don’t always tell you exactly what you will need to have with you. For example, we went …
- James Robertson: The need to make an appointment for license needs is certainly understandable during these circumstances. The process for me was flawless and my wait time was zero. Well done..
- Mark Boyce: Having an appointment @ 4:00 pm today, I walked right in and was at a service desk in less than one minute. Louise is one if the nicest folks there and provided excellent service.
- Thu Hoai: Great service. I love it
- John Richardson: You need an appointment or if you use a credit card you can use the self service kiosk at a 2% convenience fee
- Richard Charron: Always efficient and well staffed.
- Sharon Kavanagh: My husband and I went to the office on June 30th to get a Florida tag. I can say that everyone that we worked with were very helpful, efficient and caring. Thanks for employing such great staff, from the security guard who has to check you in at the door, the receptionist and our worker, Renee S who was so patient. Thanks.
- Patricia A Leblond: I went to get my Florida ID and found out I needed more documents!! But I will have to say the staff there was very helpful and professional !! Now that I have my documents I can go back and get everything I need Thanks for all the help I received in Clearwater !!
- Lynn Graves: Excellent service and customer support
- Adam Beaver: Lovely place and the wait is very little. In and out with no hassle. Highley recommended!
- Kimberly Morelli: Usually not a big hassle if you make sure all needed documents are in one specific place. ALWAYS bring proof of your residence. The wait times are pretty good. A couple long waits and one error on their behalf. Been using this office since …
- Elie Rolfe: No waiting , the young men that helped us was knowledgeable, friendly and informative
- Steven Shopnick: Please put in the systems my license birthcerticate passport and social security card was stolen from mary jean hotel i made a police report with the st Petersburg police room 218 steven Craig Shopnick
- William Walker: Friendly and helpful
- Charity Haynes: I recently moved here and my husband and I need a new license and tag. The phone lines are perpetually busy and the website link doesn’t work to schedule an appointment.
- Nancy Ramirez: Calling all week long and i cant get a appointment.
- David Murray: Awesome in & our with a appointment.
- Julie Hickman: Louise was very pleasant and helpful!
- V. M.: Great customer service, clean, orderly and fast location.
- Jan Foster: I had an appt. Got there early they took me right away. Fla has it going on at their Gov run agencies. Was the same at the SS office. Well oiled machines…
- Chris Arnold: The tax collector decided to closes at 4:30 pm on fridays now? It says 5:00 pm on the door….Must be nice to make their own hours as it’s a government office that is funded for by taxpayers.
- Linda Shrock: Computers are down! Ugh!
- James Woodson: Pretty good visit
- Daniella McAreavey: Outstanding service! Melody Dawn was AWESOME! After 4pm the line moved quickly and efficiently. Martha was a sweetheart so friendly Love this place!
- Jeremy Posgai: Pinellas county mid county dmv caused my car to be towed. They don’t inform you that if you leave the dmv without changing your plate immediately, your car is illegal. Poor information at the dmv. Ben(the “supervisor”) said it is common …
- Kristin Gile: Very friendly and informative staff. And the wait isn’t as long as other DMVs, there’s a lot of seats so you don’t have to stand and wait in line. You get a number. (:
- Stacy Alves: I called the customer service line to make an appt for my drivers license. Karen was more than helpful in telling me when is the best time to come, how to check wait times, what to bring, and what my fees would be. She sounded genuinely happy to help me.
- Jason: Fast and friendly!
- David Moran: The wait was terrible but the staff was great. We just happened to go on a really busy day. The guy who helped us told us that a 100 people is a busy day and there were 160 which means that they were 60% busier than a normal busy day. Total …
- BK RUFFNECK: They need to do a better job of Customer Service and Communication when i arrived the clerk told me the Driver License system was down I told her what i was there for and she gave me a ticket at that point they could of helped me still …. …
- Eve Lenti: I had to get the Florida ID Wanda the supervisor at theDMV EXCEPTIONAL & HELPFUL. Thanks!
- Jennifer Reminder: They don’t do first come first serve I’m guessing they don’t fully train all the employees to do all DMV functions. They misrepresent the wait time. There’s 31 stations but maybe 10 might be open. It’s kinda like Wal-Mart on that one. Make sure you’ve got a book and your phone is charged because they are terrible here
- Evelyn Friday: I was greeted with a smile.. Had all my required documents and got my driver’s license and tag quickly . Due to being from the devasted Bay county and more counties as a result of hurricane Michael the State of Fl had temporarily waived …
- Dahlia L: Waited 2 hrs to find out that the ticket # they gave me was out of order/defunct, then acted like it was my fault even though the original ticket had the date & time on it, when I asked. No one even apologized to me or looked me in the eye, …
- MahESH Parmessar: Save your time and do not ever go to this s**t hole they call DMV it’s the worst, they don’t know anything there doing, no knowledge about anything there.
- Travis Oler: I showed up right at 8:00am, and there was a line already waiting for the door to open. It took about 30 minutes for us to be seen and then another 20-30 minutes for my daughter to be issued her first driving permit. The person who helped us was very friendly and professional.
- Jim Showalter: Very well run office. They do there best to get you waited on quickly.
- Sumit Rathi: Have been to many DMV’s in different states but this one stands out. Very neat and clean. Very spacious. Nice and efficient design. Staff is knowledgeable and courteous. Best of all, I was in and out of it within an hour. Would definitely recommend it.
- Christiane Dumas: The best DMV all staff super friendly and professional!!!!
- Drivers Licenses Division, Clearwater, Florida
- Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Tampa, Florida
- DMV Bureau of Administrative Reviews, Tampa, Florida
- Florida MV Express Kiosk, Tampa, Florida
- Driver License and Motor Vehicle Service Center, Tampa, Florida
- Florida Department of Transportation, Tampa, Florida
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Pinellas County Drivers License
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Florida where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Largo you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state