Here you have all the information you are looking for about Pennsylvania Department of Transportation – Photo License Center, Erie. It is located at the following address: Summit Towne Center, 7200 Peach St #480, Erie, PA 16509, United States, in the city of Pennsylvania.
- Monday: 8AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Caroline Weber: The examiner (tall, dressed in black, dark glasses) was extremely rude. I came for my driver’s test and my inspection was expired by a week so I had to get another car. Test went fine until I had to parallel park. My dad gave me advice on …
- Christopher Burkett: The customers waiting for service, were fewer than normal yesterday. Also, the staff working were very efficient, and professional at getting customers processed quickly. Overall very good experience for my friend, whom I had taken there.
- David: Very nice employees who provide thorough and personal service to address your needs and requirements. New twist: they ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS for payment now!! No more running out to buy money orders!
- Terri Hays: All of the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. The facility was very COVID-conscious. Overall, it was a very positive experience.
- Samantha Briggs: Line forms outside at 6ft interval. Takes care of people very quickly! Minimum seating in lobby area. Driver’s exam was easier than normal due to covid. Proctor stays outside vehicle, makes sure you know all internal working of car, has you …
- Ni’Kia: I was on hold with the DMV for approximately 40 minutes just to get 2 questions answered that I couldn’t find on their website or Google. I hate to see how it’s going to be when I go up there this weekend. smh !
- Stay Strong: Great service. I prepared all documents what they need with me. Then nothing obstacles and I take time less than 10 mins for renewal driver license.. (done & happy) You guys all are awesome. I really appreciated it. Thank you so much.
- Val Gryshakov: Good service! Everything was easy and fast! No problem at all.
- Joelle Williams: First, the employees “selectively” enforced the COVID-19 protocols. There was a cluster of four women standing at the door. My father and I was scolded for entering the building two at a time; meanwhile, two customers were allowed to exit …
- Michael Freligh: During covid they are taking the proper steps and friendly service moved quick than expect for it being the dmv
- Shiwangi Bist: If you have all required documents with you, the process is smooth and fast. Majority of emplyees are nice and helpful.
- Boop Beep: I’ve only ever gotten great service here. I recently went in with a complicated request and there were able to fix everything in about 20 min from when i got my ticket. Fantastic people.
- Julia Bowersox: I came in to take a permit test. I was sent home multiple times, I had my SS card, ID and proof of residency but was sent back for my birth certificate, I return and am told that my SS card can’t be taken due to the crease coming down the …
- Kim Kuligowski: Disorganized and Rude. Will have too return for a 3rd time. To old of a birth certificate, to old of a social security card on 2and visit. Handicapped and had to wait outside in the weather. Maybe they should have appointments like everybody else. Have a precheck method.
- Kim Kennedy: State run agency that is closed on Saturday because of a Monday holiday? Then, when going the following Tuesday the computers go down for 20 minutes follows by a debit/credit card system failure. A supervisor announces at 4:14 that people …
- Stacey Schnars: It flowed pretty well. It only took me almost an hour to get my license renewed. The only thing I would have liked to see is more sanitizing in between customers.
- eric carter: Fast and very friendly service
- Joshua Waite: Terrible! Terrible instructor, I watched 3 fails in a row. First was a deserved fail, but yet they parallel parked twice. Second person was perfect but was barely touching the driver side line, and was failed. Third person was absolutely …
- Robert Galbraith: Horrible customer service and lots of impatient rude employee’s. Worst and most poorly run DMV I have ever been inside of. Almost worth it to drive to Pittsburgh to go to that DMV….no way it could be worse.
- scott jones: Quick in and out very happy
- Suzanne Eckels: For the times we are living in I guess it was ok. Are limiting amount of clients, practicing social spacing and sanitizing between clients.
- Hubby Bear Adventures: Great place to get your license and other things for Pennsylvania with motor vehicles. Staff is helpful and knowledgeable of the laws and regulations. They guide you through the process being helpful. Way better and nicer than the other neighboring counties personal.
- Shelleythatpatriotichottie: They are the freaking worst never go here they are so petty on the driver’s test pay at a private company!
- Pokéwife McGill: Mondays are photos only, recently lost my ID, wasted a drive out there cuz everything kept saying that everything was open except for taking a picture. Okay cool, I don’t need a picture just need my ID re printed since its not expired yet, …
- Casey T.: I already had a Real ID and needed to update it after a name change. I took in my DL and marriage certificate, but was turned away and told I needed to bring back ALL documents required for Real ID again (which I did not have access to at …
- Laura Zandy: Got in quickly and the service was great
- Ghost Galaxy: We walked in and specifically asked if what we were doing was for the “real ID” that everyone is suppose to be switching to. They said yes, then after we left noticed it says right on the ID they gave us “NOT A REAL ID” What kind of scam are they running?!?!
- Tanner Woodworth: Gave me a vertical ID when I got my license renewed on my 21st birthday, when I asked to get it fixed they told me it wasn’t a problem. I’m now getting turned away from bars simply because I have a vertical ID.
- James Wilcox: Fast great service and personable employees
- Jennifer B: Have always had very pleasant staff help me and my children. Last visit was in and out. Refreshing to have a place with nice happy staff! Thank you!
- Sarah Walker: Does anyone there know how to pick up a ringing phone??? This is ridiculous!
- B Shuffstall: Beware that not all services are offered on all the days that this location is open. Drove from Meadville to get my Real ID (google showed the location as open) only to arrive and learn that they were only doing photos and couldn’t do Real …
- Carolyn Finnegan: Wow, barley any wait time. And kind helpful staff! Never experienced a DMV visit go so smoothly.
- Bryan Loper: I think their CDL policy is very bad
- Richard Farver: The website CLEARLY states photos for license (misspelled on the site) renewals are available Monday thru Saturday. However, when drove 30 miles on a Monday to get my picture taken, I was informed Tuesday thru Friday. VERY POOR!!!
- Patrick Aurand: It was faster then i was thinking thank you
- Steven Krauza: It’s a driver’s license center. If you go on a day that everyone else goes (Saturday afternoon) then you can expect to wait. If you know that going into it, then it isn’t a problem. On a busy Saturday afternoon, I found the pace to be moving efficiently. The staff was very polite and helpful even though they were very busy.
- Rachel Lohr: The young man Marshall was extremely helpful and extremely nice. He got me in and out with my licence renewal in about 3 minutes! I was dreading it since I had lost my license the past weekend, but he helped me out and made it a pleasant experience
- Ashley Harris: I literally walked in, got a number, and as I pulled out the ticket from the machine, my number was called. Best DMV experience ever. Everyone was friendly, efficient and helpful. 5 stars. Robert was so nice!
- Ken Lott: The service is good. But what is frustrating to me is they only except checks or money orders. I understand charge card cost them to use but money come on. Country fair must do a good money order business with Pa
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Pennsylvania Department of Transportation – Photo License Center, Erie
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Pennsylvania where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Erie you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state