Here you have all the information you are looking for about Long County Tag Office. It is located at the following address: 285 S McDonald St, Ludowici, GA 31316, United States, in the city of Georgia.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: 8AM to 5PM
- Sunday: 8AM to 5PM
- Maria Redacted: It is drive thru service only at the moment, like most things, and that means that they can only see one person at a time so the line gets quite long at times. The ladies there are professional and try to keep it moving. Only issue I have …
- NachoConnery: I have never had anything but wonderful service here. The staff is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable.
- Susan Willis: The lady that helped me was polite and I was in and out in less than 10 minutes. Best experience at a tax accessors office ever.
- Katherine Yocom-delgado: I love the clerk and staff that work in this office. They have always been very helpful and courteous when I have gone there to deal with registration of my vehicles. I am glad that they have stayed open through the pandemic and are serving customers through their drive through.
- Nohlyn Johnson: Nobody else was there except me till I pulled out then someone else drove up
- Diana Markham: Was a busy day got there at 1230 there were 5 cars in line left at 145 should have went earlier !
- Spring Aponte: Service was exceptional and fast. Thank you.
- Barry James: Never in my life have I had a better experience registering a vehicle.
- TERESA GUERRA: She was friendly and fast service..
- Felton Baker: Waited in drive thru line for 30 minutes to get help finally just drove away
- Andy Carrasco Diosdado: The people at the front desk were friendly and got me in and out quickly.
- Amy Krzykowski-Woodman: Clean and very friendly workers.
- Ashley Jefferson: Very sweet and compassionate
- DoThe RightThing: Nice and helpful staff!
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Long County Tag Office
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Georgia where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Ludowici you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state