Here you have all the information you are looking for about Drivers License Department. It is located at the following address: 1949 Sugarland Dr # 168, Sheridan, WY 82801, United States, in the city of Wyoming.
- Monday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Friday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Marie Franks: I was rudely told to leave without being given a reason. I felt it was a personal attack. I was there with my husband and when he vacated his chair to be helped I sat down in his chair.. I was not ask if I wanted a mask or if I even had …
- Lance Lawson: Took my son to get his learners permit. Very professional and courteous.
- Harley Call: They are rude and short with customers. I could get help from worker. My 2nd time here with zero positive results.
- Diana Johnson: Super nice and friendly. Whole renewal process took 12 minutes!!! Thanks for the pleasant experience Dave and Bridgette!
- Karina Farrens: Friendly atmosphere. I was attended to in about 10 minutes.
- Rebecca Deen: Truly Wonderful Staff members who made a typically annoying experience quite enjoyable!
- Debra Ford: Very friendly and helpful staff. In and out in no time
- Cedric Raine: It wasn’t the fastest but its the dmv I expect a wait. Service was great.
- Tamara Davidson: I was in and out in less than 30 minutes! The staff (David) was super friendly and helpful!!
- DaSha Slaughter: Fastest DMV I’ve ever been to
- Payson Larsen: It has been 8 weeks and I still have not received my license. They say “it takes the full 6 weeks”. When my wife called she got an employee that checked when hers was sent out. Each time I call David refuses to do any checking and gives me the same dumb, vague answer.
- Keeley Kennedy: Took forever, been waiting over an hour, still waiting. People I’ve talked to said the lady’s aren’t really helping anyone they are making the phones a priority over the customers in their lobby. This is ridiculous and I have never come here, where it doesn’t take at least an hour or more. It shouldn’t take this long
- Tisha Duvall: They are very nice and helpful. Also very clean
- Carla Granger: Very efficient and friendly.
- Stormi Weather: Got married and went in to change my name on my DL in September. Still have not received my license in the mail.
- nina hill: They just made things work for me instead
- FE Keller: Fast, efficient, good folks
- Michael Glass: Lived in a lot of places but this DMV was the easiest process ever.
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Drivers License Department
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Wyoming where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Sheridan you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state