Here you have all the information you are looking for about Medina County License Plates. It is located at the following address: 8366 FM471, Castroville, TX 78009, United States, in the city of Texas.
- Monday: 8AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Jodie Weeks: We are now located in Georgia, but that still did not stop Ms. Melissa Lutz for going above and beyond, providing top notch customer service. I wish I was there to thank her personally. Thank you so much for your assistance and the most humble gesture that was given. – WEEKS FAMILY
- Adam Storer: Came in for tags. Susan was awesome! Very knowledgeable and friendly, even helped me fill out all the paperwork I needed. Much better experience than I’ve had in other states. You know what, I think I’ll come back next year! Ha!
- Deana Moreno: I went in to get a Texas license as I was coming from out of state. Denise helped me out, she was professional and took her time answering the many questions I had. Superb customer service, thank you!!
- Brian Czaja: Have been here several times to the dmv section and the women there have always been very rude. Very bad customer service.
- Karen Medina: BEST customer service ever in a government facility
- George Rodriguez: The gentlemen at the counter was very nice !! He didnt fine me even though my registration was expired:-)
- AM5: Bad customer service.
- DPS office, San Antonio, Texas
- Texas Department of Public Safety, San Antonio, Texas
- Drivers License Office, San Antonio, Texas
- Bexar County Registration & Titling, San Antonio, Texas
- Texas Department of Public Safety Driver License Mega Center, Leon Valley, Texas
- Texas Department of Insurance – Division of Workers' Compensation, San Antonio, Texas
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Medina County License Plates
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Texas where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Castroville you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state