Here you have all the information you are looking for about Owyhee County License Bureau. It is located at the following address: 15 Reich St, Marsing, ID 83639, United States, in the city of Idaho.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 8:30AM to 3:30PM
- Thursday: 8:30AM to 3:30PM
- Friday: 8:30AM to 3:30PM
- Saturday: 8:30AM to 3:30PM
- Sunday: 8:30AM to 3:30PM
- Katelynn Hebert: I had a horrible experience, one of the employees there was extremely rude and had absolutely no customer service skills, she made me feel like a inconvenience for being there. So don’t bring your kids and make sure you have an …
- BE Free: Make an appointment! Do NOT bring large bills at all! The sign says “No $100 bills first thing in the morning!”. What it should say is ” anytime” because even after 1pm they couldn’t break a bill. Be ready! They will send you away in a heartbeat. Don’t bother calling they will let the phone ring and ring.
- L. Vigil: This location is a bit out of the way compared to the other local DMVs, but we’ll worth the extra drive. Scheduled an appointment via their website and was in and out within 10 mins. The ladies were super friendly and helpful. A smooth and easy experience.
- bird: Appointment only! It’s not stated anywhere online, but services are by appointment only during Covid! We weren’t even allowed to wait for an opening, we were turned away.
- Cheryl Way: Hate that the new normal is to schedule an appt just to walk in the door. Hopefully officers aren’t holding patrons to the expiration of their tags because all DMV are scheduled out a month or more!
- iris mead: I arrived wearing a mask and I had appropriate documents in hand. The office was not busy and I waited in line about 10 minutes. When it was my turn, i was told I had to make an appointment on line before I would receive service. I was …
- Torn_Up _Again: Short time in line to get a new ID and the desk lady was very professional on top of caring.
- Nicole Romero: Amazing service, got appointment, was in and out in 10 minutes.
- Frank Crnkovich: Best part is I was able to make an appointment and not have to wait in line. Super friendly and helpful staff
- Chris Wright: Very rude over the phone. I was hung up on for asking if they would be allowing walk-ins anytime soon.
- Bob Long: The staff are friendly and helpful.
- Dawn G: Didn’t seem very inclined to help. They only see you with an appt which has to be scheduled online. My mom doesn’t do online. At least give elderly people a phone number to schedule an appt. Not everyone has access to a computer, or even know how to work one. EI: my mom.
- Carolyn Halladay: Make an appt. Good service and friendly employees.
- Daren Withers: They are always very helpful.
- Carmen Demshar: Very good! Lady that helped me was very nice..
- Craig Clapier: Very simple process schedule an appointment and no wait time, great customer service
- Niki Cook: It’s a pain having to make an appointment. Not convenient. Staff is exceptional!
- Dana Metheny: You have to have an appointment for the time being. No issues as long as the appointment is made. Pretty quick process.
- nathan harris: Friendly, engaging, understanding, and helpfull staff to always make sure you get what you need in a timely manner.
- Sheri Steinmetz: We live closest to this dmv. Hence the reason we go here because it is the closest one. We’ve always enjoyed going and never had any issues. Now they have a sign posted will serve Owyhee county first before anyone else. What happened to …
- Clarissa Cormier: Make an appt. Before you go or you will not be seen. Its the “new normal” since the covid.
- Tedde Stegemann: This is the best DMV Office in the state of Idaho. Each employee there is so helpful and always goes the extra mile to take care of all your License and Registration needs. Thank you so much, Duane Stegemann
- Linda Johnson: Got right in and out. Awesome!!
- Erik Anderson: Darla is awesome, and has also been extremely helpful!! Thank you.
- songs Gibson: Fast and very nice
- Linda Tayne: Employees are very nice and accommodating.
- nippaero: We used to love going to this DMV. But now if you are not an Owyhee County resident don’t even bother. We stood in line for over an hour while people were allowed to cut in front of us. It is much more efficient to service customer first come first serve. Horrible service now. Won’t be back.
- Perion Tuple: UNACCEPTABLE Rude Staff! Exceedingly POOR service. We’re expected to get things taken care of it a driver status be at they close at 3:30!? There was construction surrounding the building the first time I went people didn’t know where to …
- Nanette Hennis: We went in twice, from outside Owyhee County, on a Thursday, and both times we were in and out in less than half and hour. The staff was great.
- Brad Farner: Wow, very unimpressed with Kasey. Very rude. Her customer service skills wouldn’t last a week in the private sector.
- Lauren Beth: Always nice and helpful.
- Brian & Karen Davis: We met the rudest woman in Idaho at the Marsing DMV office. My husband and I went in to renew our drivers licenses and Kasey treated us like the “soup Nazi” on the Seinfeld show. We have had the gentleman there help us on another visit and …
- David Jones: This is the best town and best DMV. The employees are amazing and helpful and always help those that live here in Owyhee county first. Rightfully so. Our taxes are payed to this county. Some are frustrated with this.. I’m sorry feel free to head to your county DMV.
- Jordan Peterson: There was a woman that works here her name was Kasey she had the nastiest attitude she sat and wasted our time and she was disrespectful to my grandmother was no help at all worst customer service I have ever had
- Jamie H: Great customer service!!
- Eric Prentice: Kasey at the front desk went out of her way to be rude and disrespectful, not sure why someone would treat others they way she did. I teach my family to treat others like you want to be treated. I hope Kasey is able to figure out what her …
- Maggie Irish: I just have to say Kasey was nothing but amazing while helping me and my son! She went above and beyond to help us. The rest of the staff there is great too. Thank you Marsing DMV for all your help and putting up with the not so smartest people you have to deal with, you have patience that most would never have.
- Crawford Cook: I think it’s very entertaining to read some of the reviews left by people outside of Owyhee county!!!! This DMV office is here and open because the Owyhee county residents registration fees are paying for it! To leave a bad review just …
- Alicia Prentice: Kasey, the employee that “helped” me was so rude and unprofessional. The other two employees that i talked to there were so kind and helpful they deserve a 5 STAR review (kevin, and an older lady who’s name started with an E). Im not sure …
- Colby Warfield: I love this place, I have lived here for some time and have also used the DMV here frequently. I have never had a problem with the employees or the “Stone Age” system that they employ . Never have I been so happy to be informed that the …
- Idaho Transportation Department, Boise, Idaho
- Ada County DMV Vehicle Registration, Boise, Idaho
- Chinden DMV, Garden City, Idaho
- Gem County Driver's License, Emmett, Idaho
- Meridian DMV Vehicle Registration, Meridian, Idaho
- Canyon County DMV, Caldwell, Idaho
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Owyhee County License Bureau
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Idaho where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Marsing you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state