Here you have all the information you are looking for about Kettle Falls Auto Licensing. It is located at the following address: 943 Lakeview Dr, Kettle Falls, WA 99141, United States, in the city of Washington.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10AM to 3PM
- Wednesday: 10AM to 3PM
- Thursday: 10AM to 3PM
- Friday: 10AM to 3PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Plus Code: JW5H+7G Kettle Falls, Washington, United States
- Address: 943 Lakeview Dr, Kettle Falls, WA 99141, United States Click here to see the address on Google Maps
- Phone: 15097384041
- Kettle Falls
- Tessa Humphreys: My favorite place to go. It would be nice it the hours were updated on here for the winter months.
- Brandi Jo Desautel: Always fantastic customer service
- Kim McKinzie: Best place to get tabs and vehicle changes done. Quick efficient friendly service
- Lil HuE: 4.9 stars??!!! Hahahaha imagine waiting in line for 2 hours oh wait we did lmaooo
- TeresaChris Skeen: service is awesome and do are the staff. Very helpful.
- Sandra Parkhill: Nice friendly lady works there. Everyone is doing a good job at social distanceing.
- Andrey Boots: Amazing service.
- Jill Mosby: Wonderful service and fast?
- Brandon Curd: Great service
- Matilda Longopoa: Always a pleasant experience
- Ashley Mclendon: Love this woman! She’s always so helpful even if it’s 10 minutes until closing she’s always friendly and quick about your needs! Highly recommend!
- Tim the Hermit: No long lines, and Christy is super friendly and helpful!
City Map Kettle Falls
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Kettle Falls Auto Licensing
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Washington where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Kettle Falls you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.