Here you have all the information you are looking for about Sikeston Licensing Bureau. It is located at the following address: 1515 E Malone Ave, Sikeston, MO 63801, United States, in the city of Missouri.
- Monday: 8:30AM to 4:45PM
- Tuesday: 8:30AM to 4:45PM
- Wednesday: 8:30AM to 4:45PM
- Thursday: 8:30AM to 4:45PM
- Friday: 8:30AM to 4:30PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Debbie Shaneyfelt: Long lines. Number machine busted! Called out “next”, started, and lady’s computer mouse froze! Waited, got in different line, told I needed more ID. Left, returned, waited, to yet 3rd lady. She was rude and short tempered, BUT SHE had …
- Adam Abney: Everyone in the building was rude besides aleidra . this happens everytime as if noone likes working.will not be going in person to get tags in sikeston. Paulette was definitely not happy to be at work!!
- Terry Grace: So Missouri is really behind in times the licensing bureau don’t print your license and to get plate like military have to send off special forms. They really need to go and see how fast Mississippi does there stuff Missouri could learn a lot.
- Paula Tell: Very upbeat attitudes by all employees working there and it was the end of the day for them. The area is very drab and could redecorated to make waiting more tolerable.
- Chad Crow: Terry C. and staff are professional and willing to help. Much appreciated.
- Johnny Norris: Closed now… but the service was fast and friendly
- Jim: The lady that waited on me was very nice and sweet, and took the time to process all my titles …. appreciated her help and GREAT Service….
- michelle lawson: Efficient. Friendly. I was able to get my 2 registrations completed within 15 minutes from the time I entered their office to the time I left. Very satisfied.
- Jim Cantrell: Great visit first time ever I’ve been there even as a kid young kid with my parents it wasn’t packed to the max staff was all 100% friendly and quick .
- Kimberley Hardin: The lady tgat waited on me was very nice and did everything she could to save me as much money as possible
- popsie morphis: the wait wasnt long at all my reasons for being there was resolved easily only complaint i have is that i wish the lady we dealt with was a little more friendlier
- Tamsey Kimbrell: Easy in and easy out. Very knowledgeable and helpful
- Kaitlyn Flanigan: Today I went in to renew my license and I had a piece of mail with my address on it and P.O. Box it was from the mail order pharmacy that I use. And they told me they couldn’t use it. So I had to leave and go to my bank and get a bank …
- Coachwolf: I called them today and the lady was extremely would. First it seemed like she was irritated right off the back and I didnt even do anything. Then she hung up on me as well.
- Chris Maronay: Friendly helpful staff 😁
- Katie Hawthorne: The lady was very rude she tried to convince me I couldn’t use certain paper work. She was giving me false information not having a clue what she was talking about. Luckily the young lady was able to step in and help me
- Kiya McDonnold: Ladies are always in a great mood and deal with a lot of a**holes. I’ve been in the local office many times and I’ve never spent more than 15 minutes a visit. There are some people that need to learn how to be an understanding customer!
- David Gasser: Very friendly nice to work with
- Angel Johnson: Terrible service!!
- Debbie Tatum: Excellent service
- JB WATKINS: Great service! Polite & professional
- Jaguar Smyles: Arrogant, rude, unprofessional,
- License Bureau, Chaffee, Missouri
- Dexter License Bureau, Dexter, Missouri
- Driver Examination Office, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Cape Girardeau DMV, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- New Madrid License Bureau, New Madrid, Missouri
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Sikeston Licensing Bureau
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Missouri where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Sikeston you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state