Here you have all the information you are looking for about North Carolina Motor Vehicle License Agency. It is located at the following address: 1850 Stone Rose Dr, Rocky Mount, NC 27804, United States, in the city of North Carolina.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 9AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 9AM to 5PM
- Friday: 9AM to 5PM
- Saturday: 9AM to 5PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Lynika Silver: I don’t know the young lady’s name who waited on me, maybe last name Causly, but she was so sweet. Very prompt, had me out in no time. She was very nice too. Thank you.
- Ashley Baker: Convenient area but plan on being busy of you are in a hurry.
- Tom Cantrell: There was a long line but it went rather quickly. The staff was professional even with ppl who weren’t “on their best behavior”. It’s kinda run down on the inside and could do with a remodel.
- Donna Ellis: Was in and out within 30 minutes after doors opened. Very satisfied with the speed of things.
- Mickie Mizelle: The employees were patient, professional, and courteous. The wait wasn’t bad because the employees were so nice and organized. Thank you!
- Kristy Turner: Always very helpful and pretty quick and professional as far as us being in this pandemic right now.. so they limit the amount of people that can go inside at one time but the line moves pretty quickly! wear or bring a mask with you if you plan to visit.
- Nikkia Pauling: Love there services. Never had a problem with them.
- Rosa Evans: There was no crowd and service was very good and fast. Friendly staff and very helpful.
- Lay Sykes: Need more clerks or go back to separate lines. The wait is becoming a nuisance. Something that use to take 5 to 10 mins is now taking 45mins because everyone is in line together.
- Lee Moonrock Pierce: In and out! Fast and Professional! Very nice.💯
- Sharone Bunn: The most hateful DMV I ever visited. Line was super long and the representative I for was not helpful.
- John Mike Monville: Very professional staff orderly and very knowledgeable!!!
- Sebastian Brewer: Very quick and easy. No problems today.
- Jamaine Wilkins: Worst place to go. This place is not organized. Be prepared to what outside for an hour when you visit. They need a drive thru or bigger building with more 3 staff members.
- RHONDA WHICHARD: The best time to go is before noon. In & out.
- Ivory Moore: Even though the waiting time was long…..the service was excellent.
- Gene Langley: Busy but nice people
- Tracy Nicole: It was clean. They are doing well with the social distancing, keeping limited people in at a time. Busy as usual.
- Greg Kaylor: Good visit with quick service. Had an appointment.
- ryan proctor: Phone off the hook, can’t even call. I’m sure that’s on purpose
- Mac Knight: Best DMV experience I’ve had, especially considering COVID.
- Jean Powell: The wait wasn’t long and the staff was friendly.
- thomas neal: It was good 5 person at a time
- Christopher O: I wish I can give this a 0 star. The folks here are not friendly and really have no clue on their job. I went there as an out of state to register my car and get a license plate. The lady at the counter asks if I had documents. I’m like …
- Sue Champion: Very quick polite courteous service. In and out under 20 minutes.
- Christopher Page: The Nash Co location is a joke. The people working there are not friendly and appear to be uneducated on the subject. I purchased a new car and was trying to transfer my plates. The person that I was talking to told me I could not …
- Ashley Jones: Rudest people ever, must be a requirement to work there. That or either they are all kinand it’s breed into them. The way they speak to people, the way the handle things. Sadly, it’s probably because people have no choice but to deal with them so they think they can treat people whoever they want.
- Mark Silver: Great
- robin mcmanus: Everyone was very helpful and polite
- Kim Shearin: I live within 2 miles of this location but to be honest, I would almost rather drive all the way to Tarboro to have my business taken care of. There always seems to be a line hanging out the door and moving at a snail’s pace. Each time I have done business there I witnessed rude employees with poor customer service.
- Gena May: Super helpful
- Latoya Brake: It has been years since I’ve stepped into this particular office and today I remembered why. I attempted to get a replacement sticker which I’ve done in the past with no issues, which turned into a very unpleasant ordeal. First instead of …
- Robert Zampardi: Great group of helpful ladies
- bryant andrea: Quick and simple
- Leroy Jordan: Always a line since covid19
- Deby Swartz: Went there to renew tags and was waited on immediately. Friendly staff .
- MATTINGLY9999@HOTMAIL.COM LORD KARL: says call for appointment but you have walled yourself from the public, the phone merrygoround . what ever happened to speaking to another human, and my language. servents of the paycheck.
- minnay05 still-here: I have yet to enter a North Carolina Motor Vehicle Agency that has a black employee. I have lived in several counties and visited others and there was not even one.
- Clark King: Closed this week
- Chaz Cole: Most worthless group of people on the planet.
- Farmville Mobile Unit, Farmville, North Carolina
- North Carolina DMV, Farmville, North Carolina
- DMV Vehicle & License Plate Renewal of Zebulon, Zebulon, North Carolina
- DMV Enforcement Section, Louisburg, North Carolina
- N C State License Plate Agency, Wilson, North Carolina
- NCDOT Wilson, Wilson, North Carolina
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: North Carolina Motor Vehicle License Agency
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in North Carolina where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Rocky Mount you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state