Here you have all the information you are looking for about MARKET ST AUTO LICENSING INC.. It is located at the following address: 4011 N Market St, Spokane, WA 99207, United States, in the city of Washington.
- Monday: 8:30AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 8:30AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 8:30AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8:30AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8:30AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Plus Code: MJWM+2F Spokane, Washington, United States
- Address: 4011 N Market St, Spokane, WA 99207, United States Click here to see the address on Google Maps
- Phone: 15092905527
- Vicki Smith: They was really nice only allowed 6 people at a time cause of covid.
- William Davis: Awesome Beautiful Young Ladies. Ms. Vickers
- Taylor Case: I would give this place zero stars if I could. Bought a trailer with a title brought in bill of sale they wouldn’t allow me to transfer it even though I had a the documents needed staff was rude poorly ran outfit. State funded and they still charge you extra for using a card for payment.
- Ron Chevalier: I have never had a long wait here. Very knowledgeable group, and professional. Only one I go to anymore.
- Douglas Alexander: I called this place to ask 1 question. Was given no option but to be placed on hold. Waited 15 min. Called back 3 more times same option. Whoever runs this place has no reguard for customers. There is no way if they are sub for wash state tanks. I would use them
- Robin Grier: I went to get my car tabs renewed. I recently just moved I was told by a very nice and professional young woman named Leah that if I had the correct information on file that my tabs would be a lot cheaper. She helped me get my information filled out and I was able to get my tabs. Thank you Leah for your wonderful Customer Service
- Michael Hansen: First time I went there was great. 2nd time a few weeks later not so hot. One employee told me one thing and the second to try charging me more then what the 1st one said. Not consistent.
- A Enriquez: Not that i go very often but staff is always friendly and never makes me feel rushed. They have always answered any questions I have in a prompt manner regarding of over phone or in person. Definitely not the department of licensing stories you hear about. They are a delight to work with.
- Kaily Renz: I love these ladies!! They are always fast and super friendly!! I’m happy to drive all the way across town to go here exclusively!
- Karen Nelson: To dam expensive!! How are fixed income supposed to be able to pay?!!! Out of hand!!! Transfer title 200.00
- Nataus: Out of all of the departments of licensing here in Spokane this is the fastest and most friendly you will ever see I highly recommend if you want a short wait this is where you go
- mark offield: Thank you for being open as the website says. And very polite unlike the north division office. Thank you!
- Julie James: Thank you for your kindness and amazing customer service for my son and I.
- Cindie Hefling: Those ladies rock in there. Thank you for the amazing service.
- Nancy Sonduck: Had to transfer my car title into my name only now that it’s paid off. I was in and out really fast! I had no wait time…just what time it took for her to type out and print my new liscence renewal. It did cost an extra $35. Easy to access…parking in front of storefront.
- Richard Summers: Quick n friendly svc. Had my tabs n out the door in less than 5 minutes!! TY!!
- Don Higgins: Great place to get your license plates
- Don Bordwell: Was quick and painless to get my car licensed.
- Susan Partridge: They r very organized. Only 6 people in at a time but they take care of u so fast its not a long wait.
- Brian Peterson: Nice people line moves pretty fast
- G Sanders: So easy and convenient and the nicest staff.
- Lacey Marks: Brandi is the BEST! She went above and beyond helping us through licensing and registering our travel trailer while we are stationed out of state. I can’t say enough good things about how spectacular her customer service was for us. I highly recommend using this office they are knowledgeable, patient and extremely helpful!
- SARAH TEDDER: Terrible customer service. They put you on hold for 5 to 10 minutes with just dead air and every time you try to call them back after hanging up finally they answer the phone market street auto licensing please hold and then they put you on …
- Tom Perry: Far more eager to get through the line as fast as possible than actually help someone. I presented all the necessary paperwork but was given the boot.
- Ronald leake: It was very nice people there were very helpful
- Dillon Tourville: The lady there with fake dark red hair had to be one of the most disgusting and uncaring individuals I have ever met. Rude service after waiting 20 minutes on a line extending out the door. Easily the worst service in my life… go anywhereelse you can!!! This place deservesno business!!!’
- Elizabeth Boulton: Horrible rude, rude clerk because I came in at 4 pm. I walked out and took my work elsewhere
- Kay: Friendly staff. Recently there has been long lines. They only allow 6 people inside at a time. Which is good but creates long lines. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable.
- Paul Medeiros: Transactions always go well here. Knowledgeable staff
- Heather Leu: I wish I could leave ZERO stars simply on customer service. I called in with a question that would’ve taken less than a minute to answer, was put on hold for over 10 minutes and then disconnected, and when I called back the gal answered …
- anthony deligt: By far my favorite auto licensing experience every time I’ve been to other ones in spokane an this one is my favorite
- Paul Dean: Great service, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with.
- Derek Heaps: Great customer service.
- Maxson Mccoy: Blatantly extorting people out of thier money. I had a bill of sale and a title signed by both parties, they wouldn’t accept the bill of sale because the” zeros looked different” the zeros.. Really? They did this to the 3 people ahead of …
- Sonya Curran: It was ok nice enough staff but really slow when getting to the next person in line but they were helpful .
- Mario Sanchez: Fast knowledgeable friendly people
- DRAL509: Very quick and painless. Stood in line for maybe fifteen minutes. Only six people at a time inside.
- Eilene Sproul: Good masking and distancing. Took a little wait time but worth it to feel safe.
- Nizo Sutton: Quick – in and out in 10 minutes! You can’t say that at the DMV, ever!
- moto kid: Unprofessional and not helpful. I was told I need additional documents to complete my business. Same day I went to the downtown branch I was in and out in 10 minutes. I will never go back to market street banch.
City Map Spokane
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: MARKET ST AUTO LICENSING INC.
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Washington where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Spokane you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.