Here you have all the information you are looking for about DMV. It is located at the following address: 2616 Sumner Ave, Aberdeen, WA 98520, United States, in the city of Washington.
- Monday: 10AM to 3PM
- Tuesday: 10AM to 3PM
- Wednesday: 10AM to 3PM
- Thursday: 10AM to 3PM
- Friday: 10AM to 3PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Plus Code: X4GX+GX Aberdeen, Washington, United States
- Address: 2616 Sumner Ave, Aberdeen, WA 98520, United States Click here to see the address on Google Maps
- Phone: 13605334333
- Cole Train: I’ve been here many times over the years and actually enjoyed coming in. It used to have friendly staff with cool animals and it wasn’t a big deal to wait in line for 30 minutes at a time. Now they have the most rude staff in town. The …
- Fin Rivers: It’s a mini museum. neat place.
- Eileen Smith: Gone in every year now for 15 years and is always a pleasant experience.
- David Raymond: Pretty quick service and the agents are very nice and personable. My wife and I love the bird sanctuary feeling inside
- Misty Taylor: Line was short and went quick. Staff was incredibly friendly. Never been to a DMV that was this great. Watched them have incredible patience with an older gentleman having trouble hearing them. Very kind. Great job
- Mathew Moehnke: This is by very far the best dmv in the state super nice people always willing to help ! And the birds and cats are very nice
- Rocio Rod: Love it! Doesn’t seem like your normal dmv. The atmosphere is the best. Rescue center for all different kinds of animals. Beautiful birds and cats just roaming everywhere. I absolutely love it here! Hardly ever lines!
- Dustin Beck: Relatively quick service and polite ladies
- busy momma A: This business is run by amazing ladies. They always make you feel welcome A+++++
- Lilly Royse: They are polite, fast and they rescue animals
- Paul Bost: Never had any luck with these people there’s always a problem I recomend going to court house the clerke there is truly kind and very helpful never had trouble there
- R Perry: There was a wait time because of social distancing, but went pretty quickly. So prepare to wait when you go.
- Larry Comparone: Pleasant people. Try not to go at the beginning or end of the month.
- tina hagedorn: Very friendly and nice environment
- Dennis Oikle: Wow a fast efficient DMV….who knew.
- Jr&Jade2020 S: This place isn’t the ordinary. Great for a DMV.
- Crystal Toupe: Cute little place
- Jennifer Davis: Fast and friendly!
- Lauren Atwood: I’ve had to register my car in several states over the years, and this place is by far the most pleasant experience! Very friendly people, and quick service! Thank you so much for making this part of my move here so easy!
- Shyla L. Angst: Greatest place in town to meet wonderful people and see plenty of animals (cats, birds, crow or possum). Quick and wonderful service!!
- Miss Grizzly Green: This department is by far the best!!! Love all the pretty friendly animals, the staff and wonderful and always have a smile. Didnt have to wait at all.
- Joseph Kim: This place is the ” Best”. DMV. I have ever seen in my life. This places has so much things to see! It literally has allot of animals snoozing away, birds. It has so much zen. And so much American culture! This is the worlds best DMV. I …
- Clint Kimble: They are very respectful and quick. They are very friendly and the animals make it just that much better.
- Maggie Baker: This is NOT the “DMV.” (Deparment of Motor Vehicles) This is the “DOL.” (Department of Licensing.) Thanks for wasting my time Google maps. You CANNOT renew your drivers license here. Very nice place though, fluffy cats and coffee to ease your wait time.
- Joe Edmondson: Very knowledgeable
- Jody King: Awesome service, short wait time. The dmvs at other locations should follow this. The animals are fun to see.
- Debbie Bates: Always friendly. Makes having to buy expensive tabs a little easier.
City Map Aberdeen
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: DMV
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Washington where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Aberdeen you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.