Here you have all the information you are looking for about Buffalo License Office. It is located at the following address: 1350 S Ash St, Buffalo, MO 65622, United States, in the city of Missouri.
- Monday: 8:30AM to 5:30PM
- Tuesday: 8:30AM to 5:30PM
- Wednesday: 8:30AM to 5:30PM
- Thursday: 8:30AM to 5:30PM
- Friday: 8:30AM to 5:30PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Leroy Rogers: Super great gals working here. Extremely helpful in telling me where to go to obtain the needed documents to renew my CDL drivers license. Can’t thank them enough
- Jared Lee: A utility bill isn’t good enough for them as a proof of address. Went to another license office and it was no problem. Drive the extra miles to go to a license office that’s competent.
- Thug Paul: Take it from Thug Paul, this is one of the best license bureaus. Take a number, sit down and enjoy your visit!!
- 5092964 IHC: GOOGLE MAPS TAKES YOU TO THE WRONG LOCATION. IT IS LOCATED SOUTH OF THE 65/32 JUNCTION, ON THE EAST SIDE OF 65 HWY BEFORE GETTING TO TRUMAN STREET. NICE SMALL DMV, NOT VERY BUSY.
- Martin Hosiner: Very friendly and knowledgeable I drive out if my way to go to buffalo.
- Jesse Hanley: Was sent on a wild goose chase to the court house the post office felt like I had more than enough Addiquit paperwork to begin with. upon receiving the newly requested documents I was still denied they kept modifying the list of documents I …
- Nathan Reed: The ladies in there are always friendly and always super helpful in helping me with vehicle tags / titles.
- Daniel Zacher: Obvious that someone showed up to place a paper hand written sign on the door stating “closed due to weather ” 1 inch of snow on the parking lot. None noted on the thoroughfares. I suppose i forget what its like to have the option to close because of slight small amounts of snow.
- Joey Smith: Absolutely loved it. The women are great that works there 🙂.
- Robert Reynolds: Great people and service. Great knowledge of DMV regs.
- Dena Baldwin: It was very busy, atleast 25people lined up inside & outside both. It was close to quitting time when I was done & they weren’t stopping anyone from getting their business done, nor were they rude about the people who had got there soo late. It was a very pleasant experience, not sure other people would have stayed late!
- Darrell Hicks: No problem.
- Jeff Henley: Fast friendly service
- Charlie Maddux: Very friendly and helpful staff! The office in my hometown is not nearly as fast or knowledgeable as buffalo is so it’s worth me driving 30 minutes to see the buffalo office!
- Amanda Wilkerson: They’re very rude there the women were to me
- Tanya Watson: The Ladies do a great job!
- Mike Gunter: Great service with a smile!
- McKenna Stephens: Definitely would not recommend, absolutely awful service, we have been here for over 4 hours. There is definitely enough employees to have helped us by now, but instead we have sat here and wasted part of our day. I understand these things …
- Christy Showers: Very knowledgeable staff. Very helpful and friendly.
- Art Brown: The ladies are very helpful and friendly
- Carol Sue Lyvers: Nice friendly people
- Mary Shrader: There with a friend. To small of a space. Not enough chairs. Dirty. And smelled. Slow slow.
- Jacob Schaffer: I was attempting to license and title a boat I purchased and since the signature of the sellers where diffrent ink than the rest of the title the worker said I had to have a notarized bill of sale. I went to another DMV and there was no …
- Shelley Padgett: Quick and efficient
- Briahna Brown: I love those drivers books that y’all have
- Patti Harris: I went to the Buffalo, DMV this morning to try and register a utility trailer I bought off a friend. I’ve been back twice now and got different guidance from two different ladies. Inconsistent requirements shows the public just how much …
- L Mox: Been going here for 3 years now with numerous vehicles. They have always gone out if thier way to be helpful.
- Doty Cantrell: Great
- random things Trista and Skylar: Ok
- Turtle MAN: Weird place
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Buffalo License Office
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Missouri where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Buffalo you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state