Here you have all the information you are looking for about Drivers License Office. It is located at the following address: 330 York St #1, Newport, KY 41071, United States, in the city of Kentucky.
- Monday: 8AM to 4PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 4PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 4PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 4PM
- Friday: 8AM to 4PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Kyle Rhein: What a joke. Site says open 9am-12pm Saturday but doors were locked. It also said make an appointment using their site or phone number, I tried both and got nowhere. Other people outside said the same thing. I understand theres a virus but …
- Yousef AlDulijan: They will NEVER answer their phones and if you go without an appointment you are not allowed inside. The security/sheriff working the doors have no helpful information. Not sure what I expected from a government office. This is where I …
- Joeye Smith: I know people usually have nothing good to say about the BMV/DMV . But Campbell County KY has always been fast, efficient, courteous and always helpful even when they’ve had a line of unpleasant people before me. In my 30 years of driving …
- timothy roberts: Always need some other pieces than what you brought. Gotta have appointment. Got to take off work. Very inconvenient
- Sancheen Hudson: Very nice and helpful. You DO need an appt to be seen.
- Robert Wahoff: That feeling you get when Nancy Pelosi’s office is easier to get into than it is for this place to answer the phone.
- Teresa Courtney- Boggs: Great!!!!!! No app. fast easy efficient
- Jay N: I waited in line with 15 other people the first Sat of the month to renew my drivers ID in Newport. When i called the voicemail said 1st Sat of month. Until someone in the building came out and said no one was there. How do I get this …
- Bill Goulet: Very efficient process and staff. Very quick and easy to change address and renew license.
- Matthew Wohlfarth: No personal responsibility or accountability with so many county and state employees. I had an appointment, but still waited in a lengthy line with people who did not have appointments. When I finally made it to the window, I was turned …
- Bonnie Ormes: A skidish female deputy, no mask… js. Not very polite, was helpful with information. She may not be the best person at that role. I felt like she was about to draw her weapon. I was dressed professionally, with slacks and suit jacket for work. We don’t need any further statistics!
- Jenni Saunders: Fast friendly service! In n out!
- Kauli Flower: Cant ever pick up their phones?.
- Trent Webster: I called the office on Thursday and asked if they would be open on Jan. 18 and was told yes, from 9-12. I show up before 9. I waited until 9:30 and no one showed up. The security guard was told that people would be there at 9. He was …
- Matt Peterson: It states that they are open on the first and third saturday of each month from 9 to noon. Yet, here I am at 9:19 on the 3rd saturday and they are closed. MAJOR INCONVENIENCE and very annoying.this is not okay.
- Sean Emmett: Things being what they are, I was not permitted indoors w/o an appropriate, but the police officers outside were very helpful.
- Willis Hatton: Staff was friendly. The line moved pretty fast.
- Timothy Rardin: Polite and kind.
- Jada Reynolds: I’ve called to set up a drivers test about 15 times now over the last couple weeks and I haven’t gotten any response and I’ve looked online to try and do it and it told me i have to call so I’m pretty disappointed with The service here. This is setting me back with my job and college so…
- Tiffany Lacey: Even though the pandemic is still active. Everything worked out. You do need to go online prior to make an appointment. Many time slots available
- Brian Mullins: Literally the best experience I’ve ever had at a DMV
- maxiscoozu ba: I cannot believe the level of rudeness coming from the women in this office. I am new to the area and was shocked at the way I was treated and spoken to. I wonder if this goverment office even cares about the terrible reviews Posted about this facility.
- Desiray Pearl: One star was being nice. They sit taking instead of helping people. Then they hand me a license with my eyes closed and refuse to change the photo because the computer said they were open. They weren’t. Worst service I have ever had in my life.
- Laura Wallace: Very friendly/pleasant experience
- Jessica Blon: We were in and out in just a few minutes. Everyone was polite and helpful. This was the quickest, best dmv experience we’ve ever had.
- Tonya Mccarthy: Called 25times to ask a question about drivers license and no one answered so I called the Circuit Court and explained I could get through. The lady was very rude. Stated only 1 person is working and she said apply online and hung up on me. Very unprofessional
- Aaronesha Moon: I’m new to Kentucky and I’ve been calling everyday ALL DAY to set up a road test and no one will answer the phone!
- Jessica Hensley: I cannot thank the lovely ladies at the driver’s license office enough for working thru my complicated paperwork quickly and patiently, so that I could get my license renewed days before I had to travel for work, & before it expired. Best experience I’ve ever had at a dmv & I’m a proud to be a new resident of Kentucky 💙.
- Johnnie Snyder Jr.: Quick and fast
- Rob Kuhnhein: Absolutely the worst level of service that I’ve ever experienced. Not one person there showed any interest in being helpful with navigating the process. Instead they are experts at throwing up roadblocks even if they contradict documentation on their own website. I can’t believe my taxes support this place.
- Steven Edwards: Are they doing the road test yet
- Blake Mosses: Lucky if they open the doors.
- Heddy Wood: The dmv is never fun. But I have discovered DMV people aren’t always warm. They really dont need to be and that’s fine. But depite not requiring such an effort the ladies here are very polite. They do the job like they’re supposed to. Tell …
- Amy Bardo: They can’t keep their own rules straight. Interesting can get drivers lic name changed but get a title copy they won’t except the drivers lic they issued!
- ryleigh termini: I’ve called EVERY day for the past week trying to set up a road test appointment. They never answer the damn phone.
- Dynamic PSD: Worst experience ever
- Amanda Flood: If you’re going to be closed when it’s NOT a holiday it would be helpful to update your open hours on the website.
- Timmy Roderick: They won’t ever answer the god damn phone
- jr ewing: Staff no knowledgeable of anything . I called to say my Temps expired on a certain date but it was hard to get down there due to work so I asked if I had till that date or the end of the month . I was told I had until the end of the month …
- Chris Ubillus: Nice employees and quick service unlike most dmv’s.
- Beechmont License Agency, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Seven Hills Licence Services, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Fairfield License Centre, Fairfield, Ohio
- Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles, Lawrenceburg, Indiana
- Green Township License Agency, Cincinnati, Ohio
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Drivers License Office
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Kentucky where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Newport you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state