Here you have all the information you are looking for about Licensing Department-Vehicle. It is located at the following address: 1408 Franklin St, Vancouver, WA 98660, United States, in the city of Washington.
- Monday: 9AM to 4:30PM
- Tuesday: 9AM to 4:30PM
- Wednesday: 9AM to 4:30PM
- Thursday: 9AM to 4:30PM
- Friday: 9AM to 4:30PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Plus Code: J8JF+X4 Vancouver, Washington, United States
- Address: 1408 Franklin St, Vancouver, WA 98660, United States Click here to see the address on Google Maps
- Phone: 13606992288
- Timothy Glaser: I lost $60 to the Wa DMV. I’m in a homeless shelter in Oregon. One thing i need was a new license since mine expiried. Tried Or DMV. That was a joke tho. So i tried Wa DMV. It was all online, so sweet deal. It was so simple to do it. I have …
- ruth pacheco: They help you quick to get you in and out
- David Painter: Quick and easy title transfer, went around 2 on a weekday and there was no one there but employees. In and out in 15 minutes.
- William Starke: No deq hassle The cashier worker was perfect.no problems
- Ramon Enciso: Great work good respond.
- Heather Williams: This office dose NOT do driver’s licenses. Clark county only has one location for this service. Enjoy.
- andy s: Great experience! Walked in was helped and walked out! Credit card fee was kind of high but will take it for good service!
- That Todd: The Washington State Dept. of Licensing is a shining example of why people hate the DMV. Try to renew my license online on Monday. Try and use the website, but it says I’m not eligible to do so online. Go to one office on Monday, but they …
- Mark Eaton: So much better than anywhere else
- MaryBeth Kelly: Fast, efficient, knowledgeable clerks. Best place for renewing your license. I have waited much long in other locations.
- Kayla Mae Kincaid: Recently moved from Oregon to Washington so I had to change my license. This location is closest to my new place. Staff was super friendly and quick. I was in & out and on my way in 12 minutes.
- Adam Hamide: I’ve been to this dmv multiple times and they literally call your number before you can pull the ticket out of the machine. The best. No driver’s license services but if you need to go to the DMV after buying a new car come here.
- Salvador Velazquez: Have cuestión . Does anyone know how much it costs to register a car here in vancuber with oregon license plates?thanks.
- kevin williams: Positive: Never a long line. Negative: Poor customer service.
- Jonathan Hale: No drivers license nor Id’s! What a waste of time and tax dollars.
- tina coffield: Never a line and very nice people.
City Map Vancouver
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Licensing Department-Vehicle
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Washington where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Vancouver you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.