Here you have all the information you are looking for about Fayette County Drivers License. It is located at the following address: 2519 Regency Rd # 103, Lexington, KY 40503, United States, in the city of Kentucky.
- Monday: 8AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Collin Cruise: Nice, friendly, quick service at most hours. Although I must say they have moved addresses and are now located at 3301 Keithshire Way. Just moved spots last Wednesday 12/2
- Jeanne Mendez: Pretty good better than going to a dmv in most cities quick and to the point.
- Adham Salman: They’re no longer in this location and didn’t even take the time to update their address.
- Christy Olivio: Went to this office four times, each time they found something different that they needed from me. The male clerk there acts like he hates his job and is very unpleasant.
- john dolland: Rude!!! Lazy!!! And disrespectful!!!!
- Diann King: Good service friendly and was efficient…
- Uk_Wildcat 2008: Absolutely pathetic. The phone is constantly busy and when you do get through you are left on hold and forgotten about. Furthermore they have zero information on what is required to renew licenses on their website. What an absolute joke.
- Erick Ramirez: Bad service
- Hassan: Outstanding services ! Very fast
- Ayman Geneidy: In and out in exactly 5 minute. Very friendly and professional. Thank you!
- ELITe autofanatic: Was in and out quick.
- Fayette County Circuit Court's Division of Driver's License, Lexington, Kentucky
- State Police Drivers Testing, Lexington, Kentucky
- Madison County Drivers License, Richmond, Kentucky
- Driver Licensing Regional Office – Lexington, Lexington, Kentucky
- Driver Licensing Regional Office – Frankfort, Frankfort, Kentucky
- Boyle County Drivers License, Danville, Kentucky
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Fayette County Drivers License
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Kentucky where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Lexington you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state