Here you have all the information you are looking for about Wyoming Department of Transportation. It is located at the following address: 3540 E Warlow Dr, Gillette, WY 82716, United States, in the city of Wyoming.
- Monday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Friday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- tim cullen: I recently lost my wallet and had to humble myself to go get replacement. What a great bunch of people. Made what could have been a miserable experience fun. Everybody was friendly with a great sense of humor. Enjoyed it so much was thinking about losing it again real soon.
- Maxx Ralton: When I moved to Gillette, this office was the first office I experienced courtesy and the friendliest assistance ever, in getting my Driver’s license the first time in America.
- Luke Thurman: This DMV is a joke I haven’t been able to get my ID card and I paid for it 4 months ago. I’m been very patient and have even had to go into the DMV 4 times now. Now they are saying I have to pay for a new ID card when I never even received …
- Todd Gregson: Great customer service never to long of a wait. Just have to make sure you have all the stuff required to get in and get out
- William Smethers: Getting Drivers license. Staff are very helpful. Courteous and knowledgeable. Best experience ever dealing with a motor vehicle dept. Just another reason to live here.
- Stacey VanHelsing: It was great. They were busy but we were in and out in a rather timely manner. I definitely recommend this location .
- Chris foster: Was easy to get my license and the ladies were awesome.
- Richard Stainbrook: Good service. The girls are friendly and helpful.
- Kim Locke: Brin was so helpful. I started the day in tears and now I have a new license and hope to regain my CDL. I had to surrender my CDL because my recent diagnosis of sleep apnea caused me to fail my med card examination. Heads up, you have to present a full week of cpap results at your DOT physical for your CDL .
- g: Quick and efficient. No lines!
- Sunny Miller: Zootopia, yes.
- Chuck Munson: Really great experience
- Richards Curiosity Korner: Staff was friendly. 30 dollars to renew a license? That’s outrageous
- Daniel Hammond: Great service
- auston baker: Cant even get a hard copy in by the time the paper copy expires, so much for driving legally
- korey smith: Great and fast
- Cameron Shurtz: The best Department of Transportation in all of Wyoming.
- Texas Department of Public Safety, New Boston, Texas
- Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles, Danville, Virginia
- Motor Vehicle Department, Sherwood, Oregon
- Excelsior Springs License Office/DMV, Excelsior Springs, Missouri
- Cranberry Messenger Service, Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania
- TxDMV Austin Regional Service Center, Austin, Texas
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Wyoming Department of Transportation
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Wyoming where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Gillette you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state