Here you have all the information you are looking for about Indio DMV. It is located at the following address: 44480 Jackson St, Indio, CA 92201, United States, in the city of California.
- Monday: 8AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 9AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Amanda Ellis: I didn’t have an appointment and arrived about 7:50am for an 8:00am opening. The doors opened prior to 8:00 and the line of 20 or so ahead of me moved quickly. I had my documents reviewed and a number to wait by 8:10am. I was at the window …
- Heidi Rudolph: Great DMV, best ever for me. Even though it was extremely busy, God sure was on my side… Thought it would be a very long wait but It was very quick. Every employee there has outstanding customer service. Very professional and polite.
- Ray and Carols Motel by The Sea: That eas the best DMV visit I ever had. Very helpful and considerate to all customers inside and outside. Lines moved quickly. Thank you.
- helge ferchert: They were very helpful and kind! Frankly I didnt expect that. The miles virtual assistant is not a very good assistant. Trying to talk to a real DMV person seems almost impossible! The several representatives I spoke to were really good! Keep up the good work!
- николай константинов: Extremely slow service
- Lilly Madrid: The wait was long..but staff was very helpful and considerate. Great especially with the handicapped and seniors. Thank to all!
- Laura Razo: I was pleasantly surprised! They have an organized system in place. I really would encourage doing paperwork ahead of time. Use the online system. I admit this will be difficult for some of our non English speaking seniors. They need extra help. Please remember to be kind.
- Michael Judy: It was very busy and there extra chairs outside to accommodate all the people. The staff was professional and courteous. The wait time was minimal.
- Stephanie Lagle: Made an appointment online. Fast and simple to renew my drivers license
- R.R.: They are quick and to the point. I definitely recommend.
- Karrie Schaaf: We all dread the DMV visits, well dread no more – go to Indio. Their customer service is top notch and such friendly and helpful staff. I had 5 star service from Aundrea, Alexis and Sidney. Thank you for the easy and enjoyable visit at the DMV. See you again!
- Beau Texter: I swear DMV loves to have a slow line. They only had two clerks on the window and we waited about 45 minutes when they could have had a lot more clerks on the Windows without being too close to each other keeping social distancing I don’t …
- Jessica Flores: I didnt spend to much time here it was really fast like 15 minutes maybe , the office is taking great precautions with everyone checking temperature before going in and everyone have to be wearing a mask .
- Sean Taugher: Waste of time, bring two pieces of mail with your current address on it. Oh , sorry these won’t work.
- Tom Hamilton: I highly recommend the DMV office in Indio. I am disabled and all the employees were so nice, I must say it is so different than the one in Palm Desert, drive a little and be pleasently surprised!!?
- Rey Alex Mancilla: They are very efficient I was in and out and there was a lot of people a big line. The gentleman at the front door it’s on him.
- Evelyn Samano: Horrible service from the bold guy that performs the driving tests. HE IS SO RUDE AND SHOULD NOT WORK THERE.
- Diane Gonzales: All staff were kind and informative….working their best during this pandemic. Thank you!!!
- Annette Ruvalcaba: One of the driver examiner’s that is overweight, wears glasses, in his mid-50s I think, you can’t miss him. He was being very disrespectful and unprofessional towards my brother-in-law and I. He made smart remarks about the question I had …
- FearHeldDear: Anyone giving DMV 5 stars is lying lol it’s never pleasant
- Dan Gentilucci: If you have an appointment (which can be scheduled on-line and highly recommended), then it is a very efficient and smooth transaction. I went in for my Real ID – and I was in and out of there within 20 minutes.
- Paco Jordan: Answered my questions and took care of me and I was out of there in 15 min or less. Also very nice people.
- Mark Losh: Amazingly safe, efficient, and friendly for a government agency – particularly during a pandemic! Kudos CA DMV! Be sure to make an appointment and come prepared with documentation…
- Salvador Arroyo: It was fast. I was in and out of there.
- Mark Cuevas: Waited in line for 1 hr pre-opening! Had all my documentation in hand, application completed online for REAL drivers license 4th in line and was turned away by supervisor named Yolanda because I was re-applying too soon, according to her. …
- james sanderson: Courteous, fast. Efficient
- William Evaro: It was a great time and the employees are nice but I would like to see more chairs and shade areas
- Michael Young: Great service. No wait
- Frida Romero: A kid bit my leg, service was horrible and after making me wait long, they were very rude. I tried to play it off and be nice but it was annoying to see them behave like that
- Larry Wilson: Quick and present very nice
- Dre Bo Jefferson: They helped me but rushed me
- Johnny Murray: They were very polite great service
- Mexican Hulk: Real busy and only had 3 windows operating… but still the better dmv around
- Salvador Tremper: Some employees need better training don’t know what there talking about n don’t explain you the way it supposed to be I had to talk to a manager she explained everything I needed to know in less than 3 minutes
- Luz Cuestas: This people are hard workers. Kidness and helpful. Thank God
- Agsornsin Muayman: I had a behind the wheel test today. I went very well. The guy who test me was very very nice. Make me feel very comfortable not nervous at all. I don’t remember his name but he is a big guy with cool beard. If you get to do behind the …
- Jonathan Gendron: Even during COVID, the staff were polite, respectful, and expedient.
- manjit singh: super fast service.
- Ruben Rodriguez: I was in and out of D.M.V in 15 minutes.
- Andrew Boyens: Was I surprisingly OK visit
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Indio DMV
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in California where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Indio you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city