Here you have all the information you are looking for about ADA Driver License Office. It is located at the following address: 400 N Benjamin Ln #101, Boise, ID 83704, United States, in the city of Idaho.
- Monday: 7AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 7AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 7AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 7AM to 5PM
- Friday: 7AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Thomas Griffiths: Appointment only. But didn’t have to wait. Our number was called as we were walking in the door. Clerk actually SMILED! and easy to work with. She was patient and didn’t seem to mind answering questions and explaining procedures. California DMV employees could use tips on courtesy from these folks.
- Britty: I really enjoy the by appointments only thing. I feel the atmosphere is so much more agreeable and the workers seem more happy. I hope they keep this. Everything was faster and more efficient.
- Gene: Always a good experience. Got there at 9:30 AM for a 10 o’clock appointment. Walked right in…went straight to the window and took care of my business. Very polite and very efficient. Easy parking as well. Can’t quite figure out all the negative reviews. Here’s a tip for you… make an appointment or stand in line.
- A Ko: Mention “DMV” and it often triggers visions of people packed like sardines into cans. And the smell of everyone’s re-breathed air. That might have been over a year ago. Went in at 9:30am on appointment. Socially distanced seats and standing …
- Teresa Maynes: I’m a case manager in Boise and have taken many clients here to help them with IDs and drivers licenses. Last year we were waiting 3-4 hours and it was ridiculous. I came today and they had significantly more windows open and people were …
- Angie Cannon: Sure to covid you have to make an appointment online. This is the first time I was in and out of the DMV to renew my license in less than 15 minutes. So easy. Staff was really friendly!
- Crystal Bliss: Everyone was at their station and helped people when they came in, it went to quickly. Nice to have an Appointment so your not waiting so long. And I felt safe with less people spaced out and masks required.
- Steve Coleman: We went in today to pick up my son’s new drivers license. We had an appointment and were at the service window after a reasonably short wait. The person was very helpful and friendly. We knew from the website what to bring with us to get the star card. An overall excellent job by the DMV office.
- Lambo: Make an appointment! Great experience compared to the way I am use to in Ca. , Here it is In and out fast depending on how long you spend on your test…
- Carley Pickett: Fastest and easiest experience at the DMV. Made an appointment online and arrived 10 minutes early, my number was called as I walked in the doors. Employee was helpful and efficient. Done in less than 5 minutes!
- Grace Stevens: So, I don’t know if I just got really lucky or what, but I was able to schedule an appointment for an hour later, then I was in and out in under 15 minutes. Easiest, quickest experience I’ve had. I love the new system.
- Diane Nelson: Fantastic service, very quick ,efficient. And super friendly. Great social distancing, very clean. Good job, Ada County!
- Christine des Collines: It was easy to schedule an appointment, and the people greeting me at the entrances were very organized. Literally as soon as I got my number, I was called to the window before I even sat down in the waiting chair. All waiting screens said …
- June Becker: Fast friendly service. Queen of DMVs bathroom very clean. We’re very patient with us since I was helping my elderly father. Ada County DMV rocks. Have a blessed day God bless
- Andy Diehl: Clean, courteous and quick. The appointment system is great! Renewal with STAR card – in and out in under 20 minutes.
- Amber Rhines Wallin: The gal that helped me today was very helpful! I wish the gall 3 weeks ago could have done the same solution, I wouldn’t have had to come back today. I am GRATEFUL to get my STAR CARD today
- wwkd44: In and out with new temp license (including taking written test) in about 20 minutes. Better than expected.
- Sharol Florence: Due to covid-19 precautions, make sure you set up an appointment online, as they are limiting the number of people inside. Have your appointment confirmation email ready, and wear a mask. If you don’t have a mask one will be provided. I …
- Laura Barton: Making the appointment online was easy. I showed up early and they let me in. Also getting my star card was super easy and fast
- Sarah Hebison: The incompetency at this place is astounding! Talk to 5 different people, get 5 different answers about requirements. good luck! Special thank you to Susan Romero.
- Kevin McElroy: The appointment system really does save time for driver’s licences. The licencing of vehicles at Franklin St. or Meridian would benefit from that system. I waited in line in 29 degree weather for over 30 minutes before I could be seated indoors. Four stars is the average of both and the Benjamin staff deserve six stars. Do the math.
- Joann Shults: I was in and out quick! But nightmare for getting star card! Bring your whole file cabinet with you!
- Maxine Smith: Definitely make an appointment things will go so much easier In start scanning really busy at 7:30
- Rick Scott: Best dmv I have been to. I would usually rather sit on a cold toilet seat and pull my teeth out with pliers but this one is good. Showed up a half hour before my appointment, she gave me a waiting number anyways and only waited 2 minutes before they called me up. Nice work! Go in the am if you need to go.
- Lyle Martin: Make an appointment it was fast and I was out there in fifteen minutrs getting Star Card.
- Oscar Filson: I was very disappointed in the COVID safety of this state department office. Many people were let in without having the mask covering their nose — even though there was a sign about this very thing on the outside of the building. The staff …
- Steven Snyder: Slow, inefficient, I’ve been the victim of MULTIPLE filling errors. I don’t think the people working here understand the impact they have on people’s lives. When you mark someone’s licence as suspended, and its not, this hurts people down the line.
- Ron Hamann: Great service! My Wife and I made an appointment during the week to renew our drivers license. We reviewed the required documents for the Star Card prior to our appointment and had them with us when we arrived. The young lady that waited on us was very nice and the whole process was efficient.
- Jon Wheeler: Best experience at a DMV I have e er had. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Carmina Dapiaoen: Schedule an appoinment. Was attended to within a couple of minutes of arriving. Great customer service and very efficient. Thank you Boise DMV! Kudos!
- Josie Heath: In and out fast! Friendly, helpful person behind the counter. Couldn’t ask for more.
- Jeffrey GlynJones: All in all is was quick and problem free. After all it is the DMV so…..
- Grace White: If you are getting a star card read this! They do not need a certified copy of your marriage license. Do not pay 60 bucks at vitelrecords.com and waste your money. I called the ada county clerk’s office and they were pretty exhausted …
- James Koseki: Very quick and painless. People were very helpful. Thank you!
- Jorge Reyes: Long line but once in they were able to keep appointment time. Employee was so kind.
- Quinn Modrak: Had to get a learns permit for my kid. Plenty of appointment times online to choose from. Online appointments made it super easy to be in and out in record time.
- Dajah midgett: I had great a experience at this DMV. Petrice was my clerk lady that help me with my Driver license. She made my experience very pleasant and easy. Petrice was very informative, funny and kind. I would definitely recommend this dmv to any of my friends.
- Stace: I made an appointment online and got there a few minutes ahead of time with my documents the website recommended and QR code from the appointment email. There were a few people lined up outside, but the wait was short, and the two ladies …
- Rosalynn Kettlitz: Quick and easy. Friendly service.
- John Williams: Had a 1220 appt walked in at 1150 and was done by 1210. Very fast and efficient
- Idaho Transportation Department, Boise, Idaho
- Ada County DMV Vehicle Registration, Boise, Idaho
- Chinden DMV, Garden City, Idaho
- Gem County Driver's License, Emmett, Idaho
- Meridian DMV Vehicle Registration, Meridian, Idaho
- Canyon County DMV, Caldwell, Idaho
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: ADA Driver License Office
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Idaho where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Boise you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city