Here you have all the information you are looking for about Hillsboro Illinois Secretary of State Facility. It is located at the following address: 2010 School St, Hillsboro, IL 62049, United States, in the city of Illinois.
- Monday: 7:30AM to 12PM
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 8AM to 5:30PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: 8AM to 5PM
- Sunday: 8AM to 5PM
- Jeff Dickerson: Pretty much in and out. Would haven given 5 stars but nowhere to sit and it is Illinois.
- Stacey Parrish: They we’re very fast and efficient great place to go and renew your license
- David Rees: I drove up to Hillsboro to avoid the crowds and what a pleasant surprise, I didn’t have to wait very long and the nice young lady that took care of me was pleasant and efficient. I think I might just lose my license so I can go there again,
- Jodi Rabich: Very nice people just a little slow on there
- Jody Compton: Way to expensive but the staff is friendly and quick
- Darlene Cherry: The ladies at the Hillsboro facility is very professional not only are they professional they help you to the end
- Joe Amos: I realize that there were only 2 employees staffing this location, I was standing for approximately an hour but the staff were friendly and when my turn came I was served quickly and cheerfully. Good job in a stressful time.
- Tammy Porter: Without a doubt the most organized DMV office I’ve ever been at. Even with a line of people standing outside I was in and out in 20 minutes. Sandy was awesome and efficient. Highly recommend Hillsboro DMV
- Robin Houser: Busy but moving fast!
- Michael Murray: This is hands down the best SOS facility, the staff is always helpful and friendly, never had a bad experience!!
- John curtis: Very nice excellent
- Bob Spitznagel: fine just a little busy
- Violet Gipson: Was fast and friendly
- Katelen Miller: I have been trying to call for last 3 hours for mine says busy fix phone and I’ll give a better store
- Laura G.: Crowded. People were there since at LEAST 7 am. Since the Corona 19 hit the office was closed for a few months. Now to get IN the building you’re supposed to wear a mask, even though I saw a few people NOT wearing them. Otherwise, they did well, considering.
- Tiffany altevogt: i have had about two good experiences here the rest ive had to keep dealing with rude people. If you dont like your job please quit and find a different one.
- Leslie Dealey: Helpful and friendly
- April Flores: Every single time I need to go to this DMV they are very friendly, helpful, and I get in and out quickly! I love this DMV and the people who work there! Keep up the excellent work and service!
- Kyle Schmedeke: Very busy
- Shannon Oakley: Got driver’s license awful picture
- April Stewart: Service was quick by a pleasant staff member overall great experience
- Brenden Hartman: Very very rude
- Marie k.: I would give 0 stars. Incredibly rude!!!
- Pamela Thompson: Okay
- Terri Jo Mussatto: Quick and helpful!
- Kelvin Hay: Every time i go in there the “servers are down”
- Tom Shelton: Staff is very nice.
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Hillsboro Illinois Secretary of State Facility
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Illinois where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Hillsboro you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state