Here you have all the information you are looking for about Kandiyohi County License Bureau. It is located at the following address: 400 Benson Ave SW, Willmar, MN 56201, United States, in the city of Minnesota.
- Monday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Friday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Nancy Ann Fenstra: I went into the DMV yesterday and had a good expérience. Nancy helped me and was professional, efficient and friendly.
- Maria Gonzalez: Wow!! Is all I have to say. What does it take to change a title. Have all paperwork except on signature. Then they give other paper they have to sign. I go lucky they are both home they sign. Send my son to get it done with other …
- Duane Johnson: Not sure they could be any less helpful. I had to give them 4 stars because they are talented. They can smile even when they are being nasty. That takes skill!
- Matt Regnier: Other than waiting in a line for a long period of time, and it’s not because of the staff, I have not had an issue. Very friendly and helpful, even when it comes to questions they don’t have answers for. They will get an answer for you.
- Trevor Schrupp: Called them a week ago and they still haven’t reached back
- Susan Adams: My 84-year-old dad went to this DMV office March 17 to renew his driver’s license. He was told his original Social Security card is “no good”. He was sent home (a 15-mile drive) to get more documents. Again he was refused renewal of his …
- Jeremiah Lund: Terrible! Was turned away 45 mins before they close. Apparently far understaffed.
- Neannah Olson: VERY rude, impatient and unprofessional. Never in my life have I felt like such a inconvenience to have someone DO THEIR JOB.
- Ryan Wold: Seeing the google ratings, I was bracing myself for a miserable experience here. After a brief 5 minute wait I was able to quickly complete my transaction, and the staff was friendly and helpful.
- M Gonzalez: The hours of operation are irrelevant as they won’t help people after 4:00 even though they are open until 4:30. They all have an attitude like you’re inconveniencing them when you go in. Just something we have to put up with cause where else are ya going to go
- John Dahl: There staff is friendly and very helpful, and they take cards now. the only down side about using a car there is they change you the the 5% card but I don’t care its the worth it for the convenience!
- Jaden Ritz: Absolutely ridiculous. Hope you never have to come here.
- Angie Martinez: I have always gotten great service there. Sometimes there are long lines though..
- Richard Score: Fast, accurate, helpful.
- Zach Remmel: Never answer the phone or give you back your debit card!!!
- Hunter Samuelson: Never answer the phone
- Scott Pederson: Very rude
- Jordan Boerboom: They never answer the phone
- Don Johnson: Never answer phone
- Lee Mickle: Always knowledgeable and courteous
- Michelle Boldan: Can’t reach anyone, don’t answer their phones
- Pat Olson: Don’t answer their phones
- Sour Fruit: Not answering the phone all day
- Christian McArthur: So slow.
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Kandiyohi County License Bureau
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Minnesota where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Willmar you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state