Here you have all the information you are looking for about Secretary of State office. It is located at the following address: 3298 Stadium Dr, Kalamazoo, MI 49008, United States, in the city of Michigan.
- Monday: 9AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 9AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 9AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 9AM to 5PM
- Friday: 9AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Amy Taylor: I made an appointment online for my step daughter to get her license. We are the every other weekend parents so time is limited. My husband asked me to put his info in so we could stay on top if the appointment. I accidentally put his name …
- Mel B.: I had an appointment (which I think is so much better and hope it continues even after covid is under control) in the morning and Theresa helped me. I didn’t have the proper documents and was lucky enough to be able to come back. She was …
- Travis Lucas: I went there today, waited in line for my appointment for over an hour and a half to renew my photo drivers license. When I got to the desk, the lady did all my stuff and was very rude while I was probably the most polite one in the …
- Lee Hodder: Had an appointment back in September that I waited on for three months, just to get in there to be told that they never received a fax of the copy of my title that my finance company faxed to them twice and on the first appointment I was …
- Rod NORM: Had an appointment still waited over an 1hr. Glad it was nice outside.
- Barb Montgomery: Best experience I’ve ever had at a Secretary of State office! Kudos to the Stadium Drive branch! Excellent, courteous service!
- Corey Hilton: This branch is awesome! Great set up for getting appointments and getting customers in and out
- Ahmad Al-Bodour: I have been waiting for More than 2 months to receive my new driver license and new title; and I have not received any of them yet. called them many times and sent them emails but no answer.
- Cody Smith: The covid protocols have made SOS run great, I’ve never been in and out of there so fast. Shoutout to their awesome staff, keeping it running like a well oiled machine.
- Jailah Carter: horrible, can’t get a appointment tried for 4 months , finally got a appointment just for there system to be down, rescheduled me and system was still down. now i can’t get a appointment at all. i would be wrong if i just drove my car without anything.
- Amanda Young: Best SOS visit ever. This appointment only model is the best! I made my appointment last night and renewed my license with less hassle than usual this evening.
- Maija Stevens: They are doing such a good job!! Social distancing is being done, and the gard is on top of it
- Pamela Northey: You schedule too many people for the same time, when you only have five people to wait on them. I am 68 years old and waited outside in the 90 degree heat for over an hour after my scheduled appointment. The four stars was for the lady who waited on me was extremely nice. And a big Thank you to her.
- Floyd Nash Fix It Dad: Super smooth. Very friendly and very helpful. With the Covid restrictions, they have a well oiled machine and get people thru in a hurry. Great experience.
- Spencer Worthem: I went there today after making my appointment back in August I went in to change my license from Illinois to Michigan and also to put a title for a vehicle I just purchased in my name. I had all the required documentation for the visit …
- brandon bailey: The worse experience. Standing in line when it’s cold outside and they are always behind schedule. Systems were down and only taking cash as payments. Our State needs to do a better job with this nonsense!
- justin speed: I had a fairly decent experience at the SOS . I had two titles to transfer and a trailer to register. I had to make this appointment more than a month in advance, and then got charged a late fee on these transactions. Shame on you …
- sean hankerd: If ive repeated myself 6 times your online services is not scheduling an appointment you should be able to schedule one in person
- Tom Mahood: We’ll organized for covid-19 safety.
- lovely_demon 12: It was stupid I should have been able to renew my license over the phone or on line but it wouldn’t let me do I had to come in
- Chris Jeffrey: If zero stars were an option their score would be less than one. How can everyone there making a decent wage and supplied with great benefits be so miserable? I believe it starts at the top.
- Deborah Werner: SoS is doing a great job with socially distancing everyone and having an appointment made the trip very quick. 20 minutes for 2 transactions. Thank you!
- Tom Jesson: The wait is not ideal, but it’s expected at these places. The staff were great. The two guys on the door and the lady I saw (Renee) were all friendly and efficient.
- James M. Sterenberg: Pathetic! Wait in line to get in line with an appointment! Indifferent to say the least!
- Sharon Johnson: Went pretty fast.
- Terry Vogt: Was not bad branch had things organized well
- Marty Adams: Courteous staff. Things went faster than I expected.
- G Mac: Even though it was difficult to get an appointment due to the covid virus and the system was down they rescheduled my appointment for the next day so it all works out in the end. Very pleased with the results.
- Kathleen Potts: I’ve always been given great service by efficient, knowledgeable and friendly staff. They do a great job getting mobs of people waited on patiently, pleasantly, and as quickly as possible.
- Joseph Hohler III: Staff was pleasant and quick once they get to you, but what’s the point of having to make an appointment if they still don’t get you until 20+ minutes after your time has come and gone?
- Desmond Johnson: It was quick and honestly I think having appointments make going there a lot faster
- Mark Boehler: Did a lot better than usual they were only letting in people with appointments and the appointments went quickly and efficiently
- 840 Streets: Busy still, but they got me in and out
- Graham Siver: I would leave a negative five star if I could, I would rate the state of Michigan the same if at all possible. If you think of coming to this state or godforbid you are already here I would advise you to RUN FAR AND RUN FAST, the state has …
- Dawn the bounty hunter: Long waits. Busy staff.
- Arthur Eugene Shattuck: For no fault of the representatives at stadium drive secretary of state, so it seems, the computer didn’t process my state ID application for 6 weeks. I had to go down to the office d again after daily trying to make a next day appointment …
- Mike shotwell: Was in and out in know time
- Syed Fawaz: I wish i could have given them zero stars. If you want to feel irritated, Frustrated and helpless. Then this is your place.
- Hunter Lunardini: This has to be the worst SOS out there. Old school ticket system again and people just cut the line all day long and no one cares. I even told the security officer about it and he just said, well unless the clerk asks for help I’m not doing …
- Diana Hough: Wasn’t pleased that my divorce papers wouldn’t work. So I renewed just my license & have to pay $9more to add the 🌟 for real identity. Plus get copy of 40 yr old marriage license, then make another appointment to update my driver’s license.
- Secretary of State office, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Secretary of State office, Portage, Michigan
- Secretary of State office, Paw Paw, Michigan
- Secretary of State office, Allegan, Michigan
- Secretary of State Self-service Station, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Secretary of State Self-service Station, Portage, Michigan
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Secretary of State office
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Michigan where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Kalamazoo you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state