Here you have all the information you are looking for about Minnesota Driver's License Exam Station. It is located at the following address: 1601 US-12, Willmar, MN 56201, United States, in the city of Minnesota.
- Monday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Friday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Mark Cornell: The staff were great and very accommodating given our current times. I have to say never had this level of positive professionalism at a DMV or testing center…..A+
- Jay Bee: First person in the door, last person to get an exam, people without appointments went before me. Examiner was about the rudest a person has ever been to me despite me offering nothing but smiles. But hey what can you expect from a place that writes “feul gauge” on a checklist.
- Kay Quistorff: Very helpful, very knowledgeable, very friendly. The information on the door was confusing for some. However oh, no matter how hard you try it’s going to be confusing for some. What I was going to suggest is to have it both in writing and …
- Karen Sharp: The examiner was extremely unprofessional and rude. He did not articulate when speaking and couldn’t clearly communicate directions and his mask made it even worse. The process is confusing and the employees are very, very rude. Such an embarrassment representing our state. I would not recommend this location to anyone.
- Tyler Larson: The lady that helped me at the door and front desk were very polite and helpful.
- Zero00098: Terrible service be lucky if they even respond to the phone ringing
- Katie Llewellyn: Not sure of the guys name but he was so rude. My daughter had her permit appointment today and he just wanted to argue and made her very nervous and me anxious. The lady at the desk was so loud my daughter couldn’t concentrate on her test.
- Dan M: Due to C-19 my motorcycle road test was delayed and someone forgot to offer me a spot when the station went back into operation. Danielle (the site manager) sacrificed some personal time to get me in at the last minute before my …
- Cory Vance: Super friendly staff. They were focused on getting everyone safe and helping people with what they needed!
- Steve Gasser: Slow process but they are very good at communicating the steps.
- Ben Smith: The kid passed the test, 5 stars
- Sm sm: If these are state employees we could do much better. They read the wrong information on an ID and told us we needed additional ID’s that are only required in Willmar and not the rest of the state. We had taken a day off work for this and …
- David Hughes: Scan a QR code to get in line, wait outside until they text you, all a nice big Covid-19 hassle, but we got in and got out quick, so at least the system works.
- Joe Mitlyng: I’ve taken multiple permit tests here: Class D, A, and a motorcycle permit. I wouldn’t recommend going here for any reason besides a simple test on the computer. Out of all of the employees, I’ve encountered only one kind respectful female …
- Reeba Sattler: I called these people before I left to take my driver’s license exam to verify what I needed in order to be prepared. After making the two hour trip they wouldn’t let me take my exam, stating I didn’t have the correct documents. I brought …
- Taylor Hernandez: They never answer the phone.
- Jon Laroque: My daughter had a great experience here. Everyone was businesslike but kind and informative. I’m glad we came here
- Chris Thorn: Friendly staff and really speedy
- Joshua Ingle: I called in to make am appointment and all I received was a voicemail from a female that sounded quite mean.
- Brenda Welsch: People couldn’t have been nicer in the entire town. Folks at dmv and courthouse were great! Thanks for an awesome experience for my twins.
- Corey Olsen: My son took his driving test here. He failed the first time his instructor told me what he did wrong we practice that stuff and past the next week. Would definitely recommend this place.
- Barbara Korf: We drove out here from the Cities so my son could take his driving test before his permit expired. It was a great experience. The woman that helped us at the counter was helpful and nice. The examiner was great..nice, polite, professional. …
- Beth Walker: I had scheduled my test using the state online DMV appointment system. Apparently my appointment never actually got scheduled into their system. I drove 2 hours to take my test and they were completely booked. Thankfully both the front …
- Ryan Salzer: The one old guy with the mustache who mumbles every word he says is the worst part. While taking my test (which I failed), he was rude and unprofessional. I’m not mad at him for failing me, I can fix that. But I can’t fix how he treats …
- Mya Brown: The old man that does the tests is very rude and tries to make u feel bad about everything that you. The lady’s at the front desk were nice. I made a few mistakes on my test but they still passed me so it’s pretty easy to pass however the guy is super rude so keep a positive attitude and don’t get frustrated if he makes a rude comment
- Roger Wogan: Fast and quick
- Jon Braem: Very fast and courteous.
- Hayley M: I had the worst experience in Willmar while taking my test for my driver’s license. In the beginning we started off in the parking lot and he told me to take a left at the intersection.. Correct me if I’m wrong but an intersection is not a …
- Jason Anderson: Good customer service
- jessetre87: These people are rude all of them
- shawn Kleinschmidt: Very efficient!!!
- Jake Jacob: Wait w a it ✋
- Nicholas Nokleby: Really easy
- Elise 101: Very poor experience there. While taking the test I had a crabby old man that would say rude remarks during the exam. Old men should not be a driving examiners! Take off your blue jacket and retire already. I do NOT recommend coming to Willmars DVS to test for your licenses.
- Gabriella Rose: There is a younger guy there that is nice but the rest should just retire. They treat people like garbage.
- Rudy Zaragoza: My fiance and son where there today 3/27/2017. He has to take his permit test with is a walking no appointment is necessary. We drove from Renville mn after school. My kids get off of school at quater after three and drove to Willmar …
- Qaran Royalty: One of the staff is very rude and literally makes comments as people leave as I witnessed and even yelled at my sister when she tried to ask something.
- James Simpson: Friendly staff
- Christina Kling: Go somewhere else what a joke!
- k Tawil: They treat you very friendly got everything done the same day .
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Minnesota Driver's License Exam Station
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Minnesota where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Willmar you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state