Here you have all the information you are looking for about Texas Department of Public Safety. It is located at the following address: 1146 E Market St, Sinton, TX 78387, United States, in the city of Texas.
- Monday: 8AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Gwen Fryday: I love this office!! When I lived in Flour Bluff I would drive all the way just to deal with Latrice. Very professional, very nice, and very helpful. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Great staff, Covid precautions and clean place.
- Breanna Martin: Renewing my license only took 15 minutes tops, it was so fast and the ladies were very friendly.
- Jess Ferr: Fast service very wonderful and nice ladies especially Ms.Latrice Sellers she attended us with an amazing and warming attitude will definitely be going back.
- Jim Holloway: They were very quick for me being a walk-in. Courteous and kind. Process went quickly.
- Joseph Jones: The ladies were very nice, informative, and helpful. They were also very accommodating on scheduling my next visit this week.
- Bryan Hamalainen: This is a great little office. It is by appointment only, but the ladies who work here are very good about answering questions for people who walk in. I recently renewed my license with Latrice, she was very helpful in making sure I had everything I needed. The office is cleaned throughout the day and in between customers.
- Ricky diaz: Ms.Sellers offered an exceptional service. She made the process to get my permit very simple.
- Joaquin Rodriguez: It went really well. Everyone was real nice and friendly. They answered any questions you had. They made it really easy.
- Oliver Ommani: Lattice was friendly and above and beyond. This DPS location is the best in the Coastal Bend!
- Alexander Reiser: Absolutely terrible service. A reminder why no one likes or needs the DMV and the peoplethat work there.
- kristi serna: I love this place. I hate to have to deal with expired license’s and all that adult stuff but these ladies have been so helpful! I appreciate them so much. I have had a difficult time renewing due to covid and someone stealing my plates off …
- Melissa Cross: Nicest office in the area! These ladies are helpful and patient.
- Kittana Villarreal: Quick, efficient and friendly staff….was in and out in 15mins tops….with an appointment of course
- David Rey: Love this place should of been going there from the beginning. The staff is friendly and fast.i waited 20-30 minutes for the whole process. It’s a bit of a drive but worth it without having to wait 3 to 4 hours and have rude staff at the main office..
- arturo cano: Extremely helpful and kind , did what they could to help
- Easton’s channel: I have to say most government run offices are full of rude and impatient people, but this office and their staff were super friendly and helpful! I worked with three different ladies and all three made me feel welcome and were friendly!!
- NatDollXoxo *: Latrice Sellers Is The Best !! All the staff was very polite and professional 💕
- Michael L: I know times are tough, but this place does not even answer a phone anymore. What do you guys do all day?
- Allan Zapeta: I scheduled my driving test and it took 15 min in total. Staff was professional and Latrice was courteous throughout the test.
- Kristi Standaert: Rude af not helpful at all I live in a way bigger city and expect this attitude from people here that deal w way more people everyday not from middle of nowhere backwoods lazy people that literally act like they don’t recieve a paycheck for …
- Aaron Hosack: Their was no one there except the staff and nobody would see or help me with my driver’s license and I was told the earliest appointment is 4 months out and I say again they where waiting on nobody the place was empty but I have 2 weeks to get my DL updated SMH
- jaiden cockrell: Would leave 0 stars if I could. Literally the worst service I’ve ever gotten in my life. The ladies at the front are unhelpful and rude. There is inaccurate information on the website and they are very difficult to reach by phone. Don’t even try.
- Judy Guerrero: This place is so fast and awesome ! I walked in at 8:06 am and was done by 8:45am! Employee Latrice Sellers was so awesome and friendly as well loved her ! Keep up the great work😊
- Ismael Hernandez: Had a driving test schedule for today. As soon as we arrived, we were helped. Fast and great service! Thank you Latrice!
- Jeffrey Fritzson: Well organized, clean, safe and well serviced.
- Nickolas Tafoya: Waited 2 hours, not a problem due to it being busy so I understand. Once our number was called to get a license for both myself and wife, the individual refused to let my wife get a license because she didnt have her own number even tho …
- becky lopez: This DPS office is Awesome! Waiting is minimal 5 to 10 minutes tops. Staff is very friendly and welcoming. Claudia is the lady who helped us and she was so nice and very helpful! Will definitely go back for all future renewals. I would …
- Elizabeth Adkison: This was the best experience I’ve ever had at DMV. Latrice was wonderful and has top notch customer service.
- Johnathon Lopez: Took my test at Sinton DPS the staff was very friendly and took care of me quick my driving instructor Latrice Sellers was very Calm patient and understanding by far the best driving instructor I’ve had I didn’t feel nervous or anything very sweet lady would recommend her to everyone way better then the DMV in corpus
- sisa garcia: Both times i came to the Sinton DPS location, i had the pleasure of having Lattrice Sellers for my DPS agent. I have never been to a DMV office and have someone so patient and kind to talk to. I was mistaken on my test date and Ms. Sellers …
- Craig Casper: Friendly and efficient.
- Jim Brim: Finally aftear 2 days of trying to renew my drivers license in aransas pass , after 6 hours of trying to get it done , even with the right paper work , and talked to like I was a kid , they were more worried when lunch was , and letting …
- patricia cazares: Excellent…
- Brittany tafoya: Took a number waited in line for about 2 hours had all are documents. I arrived here with my husband because we grabbed one ticket she would not help us. We had to grab two tickets and get in line all over again. Looks like it will be another 2 hours waiting 🤦♀️
- Carlos Perez: I want thank everyone at this facility !
- Jessica Solis: In and out in 20 minutes with at least 5 people ahead of me. Ladies behind the desk were polite, respectful and very quick!
- Janet P.: Wanting to avoid the hours long nightmare that is usually the Corpus driver’s license office, we drove to Sinton in order to renew my DL. The folks were SO nice (thanks, Tina!), and the entire process, in all honesty, took approximately 15 …
- Sarah Williams: Horrible experience lady was rude
- Katie Garza: Sammantha is very nice and helpful. On the other hand, the one with the glasses that does the driving tests is extremely rude, discriminating, & abuses her power.
- Karen Stevens-Sumner: I think I know the TEXAS DMV better then anyone! So I can honestly say, Sinton DMV is Faster then any of them.
- Texas Department of Public Safety Driver License Mega Center, Northwest Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi
- Nueces County Vehicle Registration, Central City, Corpus Christi
- Texas Department of Transportation – Corpus Christi Area Office, South Side, Corpus Christi
- Texas Department of Public Safety, Aransas Pass, Texas
- Corpus Christi Regional Service Center, Central City, Corpus Christi
- San Patricio County Vehicle Registration, Portland, Texas
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Texas Department of Public Safety
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Texas where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Sinton you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state