Here you have all the information you are looking for about License Plate Agency. It is located at the following address: 274 Winklers Creek Rd, Boone, NC 28607, United States, in the city of North Carolina.
- Monday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Friday: 8AM to 4:30PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Ronald Perry: Just moved to Blowing Rock Christmas week from Wake County. Absolutely amazed that I could walk in with no wait and be greeted by 4 lovely ladies at the counter. Very efficient and helpful!
- Noah I: Quickest license plate/title office I’ve ever been to. Polite and helpful service.
- kungfumx5: Still not open (supposed to open @8) at 9:30am, despite saying open on google. So much for my 30 minute drive here. Maybe it’s the 1/16th inch of snow on the roads. Everytime I come here, it takes an act of congress to do something as simple as renewing a license plate. Absolutely Pathetic.
- Leanne Adele: Never waited in a line. Customer service reps are always friendly and helpful. Painless experience.
- Donavan Perry: They were rock stars. She made the transaction as smooth as it could of went. She double checked before we started that it could be done a certain way before we started the process.
- Mike Bozeman: I’ve lived in Tampa Florida and Atlanta Georgia. Your office is by far the most friendliest and has the BEST costumer service. Thank you for treating people like people and not like cattle. You guys are the best
- Teresa Baltzell: Everyone helpful, kind and engaging.. Appreciate all these women.
- CreepyNerd M: Only took a couple of minutes to get new tags for my car and the ppl were nice
- Jessica Horney: The wait was long, as usual, but the ladies are very nice. Patience is the key and when people are allowed to sit instead of stand in line it won’t be as bad.
- Mountainside Community Church: Friendly, quick and efficient. I’ve been to a lot of DMV’s and License Plate agencies in larger cities and different states–Buffalo, Nashville, Wichita, Branson, Asheville–but this one in Boone has given the best service multiple times! If you’re complaining about this crew, you just don’t know what you’re talking about! (S.M.)
- Grant Seldomridge: Making watauga county residents travel to Lenore or Wilkesboro puts folks at unnecessary risk with no quality explanation. Glad they opened back up despite the fact cases are still on the rise.
- Rodo Leone: Horrible… All state employees no wearing face coverings and manipulating my documentation. There are Plexi glass in between staff and customer but I didn’t feel that they were complying state regulations.
- Marsha Royal: Very efficient, quick, and friendly.
- Larry Carswell: Great people. Friendly!
- Garner Dewey: Friendly personnel that get the tasks done quickly and professionally.
- Kennith Yonce: I guess they don’t have a working phone or nobody but two people runs the office, I’ve been trying to call for 3 hours now and keep getting the same “call back in 10-15 minutes”. It wouldn’t be so bad if they had a call you back feature or …
- Elin Oom: Just went there today! They have the most helpful and pleasant staff! Very flexible if you don’t have cash and even let you borrow a screwdriver to change your plate right there! I had a very good experience going there!
- Marie Russo: These employees bring nastiness and unprofessional conduct to a whole new level. The right hand literally does not know what the left hand is doing, with each employee giving incorrect information, causing 3 unnecessary additional trips to …
- Jojo Muldoon: Friendly, efficient and very convenient.
- ParisPronoia: If you’re a person of color don’t expect to be treated like human. This place has Unprofessional and Miserable employees that have no souls, it’s not hard see.
- Alan Martin: In and out in about 3 minutes. No complaint, fine service from Denise.
- prplem00n1: Five trips to get it done. Unfriendly and not forthcoming with information that is important to get the task accomplished. The older guy needs an new attitude and needs to start caring about the people he is supposedly “helping/servicing.”
- Owen Margolis: I’ve always found the folks working at this office to be friendly, courteous, and helpful. WAY better than the former company that used to handle these affairs.
- Duane Gaylord: Oh boy! Not managed well. Agent can have a bad attitude if they decide they don’t like you. Good management would have zero tolerance.
- Landon Engelmohr: Absolutely unhelpful and very unprofessional!! Would not recommend even thinking about this dump.
- NC: Love the location! Lots of convenient parking.. No lines and a wonderful staff !
- Tiffany Cornett: I have been trying to call this place for a week every 15mins every day and can’t get thur I don’t understand this I just need to ask a question and cant get anyone to answer the phone
- Arrowhigh: Very helpful and informative. Easy to work with.
- Nick gentile: A very dark, evil perverted place, good parking though.
- benjamin harmon: Very Friendly staff
- Elizabeth Demaras: Efficient and polite
- Nc Motor Vehicle Division, Wilkesboro, North Carolina
- N C License Plate Agency, North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
- Drivers License Office, Hudson, North Carolina
- Lenoir License Plate Agency, Lenoir, North Carolina
- N.C. Drivers License Office, Boone, North Carolina
- Ashe County Auto License Plate, Jefferson, North Carolina
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: License Plate Agency
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in North Carolina where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Boone you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city