Here you have all the information you are looking for about Texas Department of Public Safety Driver License Mega Center. It is located at the following address: 216 Wells Branch Pkwy, Pflugerville, TX 78660, United States, in the city of Texas.
- Monday: 7AM to 7PM
- Tuesday: 7AM to 7PM
- Wednesday: 7AM to 7PM
- Thursday: 7AM to 7PM
- Friday: 7AM to 5:30PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Bradley Hunter: Wow, times have changed. Since I was a kid the DPS was a running joke, but not anymore. Everything has changed. The Pflugerville DPS is awesome! The people there are kind, professional and more than willing to help. I was facing a difficult …
- DEEPAK KUMAR: Quick service and friendly staff to help you through process at earliest. Currently the wait time is less here compared to North &South Austin DMVs.
- L Lemon: Very organized and clean. Temperature check, social distancing, mask wearing at entrance. There are sidewalk markings to help with social distancing. The sign out front says by appointment only. The polite and professional rep out front …
- Imma Theresa: Service is fast. You get in and get out quickly. My suggestion is make sure to have your complete needed documents for whatever reason you need to go there because if you miss one document, they won’t process you. It’s just policy. Nice place to go to coz it’s clean and I find the employees friendly. 👍
- Rahul Ashlesh: Social distancing is followed and your temperature is checked before you enter the building 👍. Very friendly and helpful staff. As of Oct 2020, an online appointment is required.
- Lulee Guerrero: I was in and out within 15 minutes thanks to making an appointment. Also the employee who helped me informed about more than my drivers license and I greatly appreciated it. Also the staff was very vigilant about social distancing, cleaning, and reminding people to use sanitizer. Thank you DPS Pflugerville!
- Zfhal: Pretty quick by the time I finished my application and sat down I was called up 10 minutes later and the service lady was very informative on what I needed and how I could get it done and make me an appointment right there. She was very nice and I enjoyed my experience.
- Jesus Garcia: The wait time was way longer than expected but due to covid and the winter storm it is understandable. The lady who helped me, Ana was incredibly nice and helpful!! She was very polite and welcoming. Thank you Ana for you kindness and positive attitude!
- Ditt0: Just went here to apply for an id since i just moved from California and the lady denied me saying my proof of residence is false i provided not just one but 3 papers showing proof and the lady still denied me this is unprofessional. I then …
- Casimiro Torrez: Went to renew my license here and was in & out in less than 30 minutes. Be sure you make an appointment online and have the correct documents.
- Eric Tollett: Ability to make an appointment now is amazing. In and out and on my way quickly.
- Murat Karakus: She is extremely helpful and professional. Thank you so much Alma Tomczuk!!! Thank you!!!
- Vincent Giovanniello: Waited about an hour to renew my driver’s license. The woman that helped me was super friendly. Great experience overall!
- Josue Salazar: Craig Miller- Hearing officer/Permit Specialist IV at the Pflugerville DPS is the MAN!! I cannot express how incredibly knowledgeable, professional and persistent he was helping me obtain my DL. This man along with a raise deserves a $250 steak and a cold Dr. Pepper!
- Tom Wilson: Explained everything you needed detail. Went out of the way try and help me good things taken care of make sure that I had everything I needed
- Kristina Le: Checked in 20 minutes early, left before my appointment time. Everything was very clean too. Awesome job!
- Trinh Nguyen: The staff was helpful. It was crowded but moved up pretty fast. I had no problem getting my license.
- Gigi Alexander: Went to Wells Branch location to replace lost car tags. The agent advised that they weren’t available there. However, when asked where we could go. Her words ” She didn’t know and to call HEB to find out. Are you SERIOUS! SMH! You …
- Kelsey Getz: I was just in on Saturday to change my name on my license. You DO need a birth certificate or passport, so make sure to bring that with you. I had an 8am appointment and when I arrived at 7:40, I checked in online and was given a ticket …
- Courtney Smith: ABUSIVE, THREATENING & INTIMIDATION used by employees. I made an appointment in October to get a new TX DL as I moved here from out of state. Earliest available date was today 1/26 at noon. After checking in on my phone when I arrived, I …
- Karen Curtis: If I could give this office 0 stars I would. Had a 3:30 appointment booked months in advance for my daughters drivers license only to be told that they aren’t doing drivers tests anymore today and if we wanted to be there in time I should …
- Martin Li: I’ve visited this DPS mega center office for couple of times in the last few weeks, it always has been pleasant experience with staff at this office. Officer Alma is the best, I feel that they really try their best to help me out. My DL …
- Prashanth G: The employees are very friendly and helpful. David and Vicky helped me get a appointment to renew my license. Vicky was supportive and provided me essential information regarding my license. The center is also big and well located.
- donna robinson: This place is never a fun visit. I made this appointment in July. Its now September 22. Add to the equation Covid appointment availability plus the entire system going down while at said appointment… Next appointment if I try to go …
- Philip Phan: Maybe it was a bad day or what but my wife called to ask about a certificate she was suppose to have prior to taking her driving test. When she called we were greeted with a rude employee, she did not give her name or any help to our …
- Laura Gutierrez: I love how organized they are. Their staff work fast and respectfully. They provide you with all the information u need. On the CLEANLINESS it was awesome thank you to all employees that work as TEAM !
- Patrick Schramm: Go with a fully charged phone qnd you will be alright. Only waited 30 minutes after my appointment.
- Erica Lewis: Well today they got pretty busy so I had to wait but before the new year I wouldn’t see anybody in here. Everybody ready to get back to work💯 Texas Strong🤘🏽
- Andrew Gean: I came to this location over a month ago to get my fingerprints done for my medical license to work for the state. Normally it doesn’t take long for the medical board to receive the documents containing the prints…and yet somehow the DPS …
- Katherine Lents: The line moves pretty fast at this location and the employees were really helpful. This was the best DMV experience I’ve had. Just make sure to have all your papers ready, including your DL application, and you’ll be golden!
- Marlene Marie: Took forever. There was a total of 77 people before me and a total of 2 1/2 hours. But the time was also between 12 and 1. The workers there are all very nice, well the front at least.
- Jose A Ramirez: Great staff and great service, and they are very wonderful people.
- Ken Green: Friendly staff. They are doing a great job managing social distancing. While the wait is longer than usual (and mostly outside) there is an employee who frequently walks down the line of people to provide helpful info and to answer questions.
- Gary Ballard: I made an appointment and arrived early. I missed my number being called so I checked with the desk and they handled it. Be polite, be patient and you will have a good time. I’d give 5 stars if the announcements were louder.
- Carrol Gordon: It was ok. COVID screening, cleaning of desks in the cubicles. At least some persons did. I have seen where some persons didn’t. Distancing maintained to a an extent. The sun was very hot and persons had to stand in the sun until being called in. They can at least line that area with a tarpaulin booth so it’s not so brutal on us.
- Tahira Najm: Very organized and safe experience during Covid. I have been here before the pandamic and it usee to be super busy but today my experiencr was smooth and I saw the officers wiping the desk and chairs after each appointment ehich is commendable. I felt safe and had a pleaseng experience.
- Princilla Mendez: If I could give it zero stars I would. Employee was very rude and dismissive. Worst DMV I’ve ever been too and that’s saying something with the reputations DMV’s have.
- Lyndi Thomas: I went in by appointment and got to see all the procedures implemented due to Covid. I can honestly say they’re doing a WONDERFUL job keeping everyone safe. Wellness check/temperature taken outside the building, social distancing, …
- Ninna Tuck: I felt very comfortable in the environment while there, they are running on appointments only which made everything so much smoother, Inwas seen right on time and everyone was kind and helpful.
- Margarita Vasquez: I scheduled an appointment, previously, so I waited a little over 20 minutes. Not bad 😁The person who assisted me was extremely pleasant(I wish I got her name because she did need to be recognized). She’ll remember me because she taped up my “old” birth certificate…lol
- TxDMV Austin Regional Service Center, Austin, Texas
- Texas Department of Public Safety, Austin, Texas
- Texas Department of Public Safety, Bastrop, Texas
- Texas Department of Public Safety, Austin, Texas
- Texas Department of Public Safety, Taylor, Texas
- Texas Department of Public Safety: Motor Carrier Bureau, Austin, Texas
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Texas Department of Public Safety Driver License Mega Center
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Texas where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Pflugerville you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city