Here you have all the information you are looking for about Driver License Bureau. It is located at the following address: 260 Enola Rd, Morganton, NC 28655, United States, in the city of North Carolina.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: 8AM to 5PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Kimberly DiPadova: Really nice quick and efficient staff was welcoming I have missed living in a small town…
- Manny Guzman: Horrific experience! I have med conditions, and was instructed to come today for dl renewal for my wife with the new ID!! Now they tell me to make another damm appointment, cause its six months before re renewal date! Your people might have best intentions, but time is very limited for me due to medical conditions!.
- Mark Booth: Better than expected. Personal was great. Alot Better than Forest city.
- Aleshia McNeil: Was in and out very quickly not a long wait
- Kasey Billitz: Speedy and efficient service. Thank you Angie! Be sure you make an appointment online!
- Valerie Moody: I called to ask a question. I was very nice, very polite, even used my custom service voice and the rude woman on the other end of the line just hung up on me once i said “thank you very much” Some people should not be allowed to answer phones or speak to the public!
- Mike Blue: Morganton is the best DMV, the people are nice and actually try to help. They’re nothing like McDowell DMV, if you’re renewing or even first time license holders I recommend going to Morganton
- jessica finger: Had an appt with them for a month that I made online! Went today and no one is there and the door says office is temporarily closed! So much for those appts online working and now my son is screwed out of getting his permit because no other office has an appt in the time frame!
- Tyler Carswell: Quick service I was in and out in about 15 minutes
- cobra kai gang: It’s not open every time I go there or they won’t answer the phone
- Steviepoda Jones: Well i just paid 7,000 and they wont let me get a license so what do you do they did not help me at all
- Donna Duncan: Took my son there 3 times to get his CDL permit played 40 bucks now gotta pay another 40 bucks for him to try again, amazing how no one there offered to help him, all they think about is being on there phones like all 4 of them were this …
- johnny styles: Phone line is always busy someone has disconnected the landline or set the phone off the hook
- Matt Rhyne: You cant ever get anyone on the phone because IT’S ALWAYS BUSYYYYYYY..
- SWORDS MAN: They canceled my appointment without telling me.
- Judy Conley: I went in on a June Thursday morning and had immediate assistance. This department was a pleasure to work with. I wish all tag offices were as pleasant to do business with.
- Susan Travis: Staff very nice
- Lindsay Kekoolani: I came on a Monday morning and there was only 2 employees working the desk. It took nearly three hours just to renew my drivers license. The only bright spot was the man helping me was very friendly but he was only here for one day from the Marion office. They need some customer service training and a better system for sure.
- Bailey Ellis: Really need someone at this office to answer the phone………..
- Sherry Pritchard: The wait time here is much shorter than at other DMVs. I suppose it’s because Morganton is a small town which is why I love Morganton.
- Amanda B: Today is the 3rd time in 3 weeks I’ve tried to get a NC DL after moving from another state. The wait has almost always been rather long (I was turned away during my first visit due to there being a full waiting room and ONLY two clerks …
- Matthew Wolfe: First off please put a sign where you need to turn to get to the building. Second the wait is long because there are only 2 clerks and 14+ people in the waiting room at all times.
- Amber Bryant: May 2001- i was first time there. I get new identification card.
- Jesse Blann: Got license back after 15 years!
- Drivers License Office, Forest City, North Carolina
- Motor Vehicles Department, Conover, North Carolina
- Drivers License Office, Hudson, North Carolina
- Lenoir License Plate Agency, Lenoir, North Carolina
- Drivers License Office, Lincolnton, North Carolina
- North Carolina Division Motor, Hickory, North Carolina
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Driver License Bureau
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in North Carolina where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Morganton you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city