Here you have all the information you are looking for about Davidson County Clerk Vehicle Registration. It is located at the following address: 501 Heritage Dr, Madison, TN 37115, United States, in the city of Nashville.
- Monday: 9AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 9AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 9AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 9AM to 5PM
- Friday: 9AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Lucy O: When we get in, line was seems long, but it went by pretty quick, faster than I thought. The person there works there are quite efficient.
- Kai Colucci: showed up at 9:30 friday the end of the month expecting some crazy line like you’d see at the one downtown. walked straight to a clerk to renew registration. parked and left within 3 minutes.
- 1time4Haiti: The guys here work better than anywhere else ive been. They are pleasant and do their job well. Thank you
- Shannon Simpson: Clean, great location. I went today, on a Friday, at 930 having moved from out of state. I had my new plates, tags, and was out the door in under 20 minutes. Thank you awesome to the gentleman that helped and the Davidson County Clerks office!!
- Wayne Frazzini: Quick, easy, friendly and helpful service.
- Patricia Keith: Used kiosh scan used my debit card fast and easy.
- Jesse Calfee: Great place and the staff were excellent when I went in to get my replacement title
- Mark Anthony Cordero: Went in at 4pm. Probably 4 or 5 people waiting before me and 2 lovely staff serving us. I finished my transaction(registration and plates) in less than 15 minutes including waiting time. Fast Service with a big smile. Thank you!
- Matthew Bean: Fast, friendly. Maybe waited 20 min
- Betty Andrea Estrada Franco: Fast, not crowded, very helpful. They only allow 8 people inside, the rest has to wait outside.
- Calvin Farmer: Very nice people. I was in and out
- Kuteface81: The clerk was very pleasant.
- Lytrice Elam: Even though the end of the month and first of the month is always hectic they still seem to stay helpful and friendly and in and out pretty fast.
- Terrell Wilson: Service was quick and convenient. Didn’t wait in line very long either. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Johnny Robinson: Good I got in and waited about 10 minutes and was out with no problem
- Kevin Walker: Considering the health crisis going on, the line and wait was worth it because I needed to get my car registered to get my tags. It was perfect. If you have a problem passing Marta, as long as you have the bill of sale, they’ll register the …
- JCB lawn care and curbing appeal: Thank God the lines are not down the street. Was able to get right in and right out. Great friendly staff.
- antoinette appleton: My visit was short. Their practicing safety measures by not allowing more than 8 people in at a time and requiring mask.
- Stephanie Shepherd: Wonderful customer service!
- Randallyn Vivrette: Best time of day to go and in the middle of the month took me less than 10 minutes great service
- Jae Cray: Very quick line wasn’t long at all. Great customer service 😁
- 2012Darkknightrises: The wait wasn’t too long as you could only have 8 people in the line.
- Justin Baldwin: The staff was very helpful and the security guard there (not sure of his name) did a great job organizing the line of people and getting us all in and out in an efficient manner.
- DOROTHY Dickens: It was hot n stood outside they were only allowing 10 people in but over all it was really not that bad,I appropriated the NICE POLICE MAN,HE HELPED GET PEOPLE IN AS FAST AS HE COULD AND NO TROUBLE, THANK YOU FOR KEEPING US SAFE
- Stella brooks: Quick if you use the kiosk
- Herman Posey: Everyone was very helpful
- G H: Super quick, pleasant experience. Here’s the breakdown: zero wait time +1 star, no snarky attitude from staff +2 stars, caught and fixed misspelled name +1 star, a great smile and a welcome to Tennessee from the nice lady that helped me +1 …
- Karyn Bee: There’s a 50/50 chance of getting a nice person. The lines are usually not too terrible.
- HEATHER Mosher: This was the quickest and most painless experience at any DMV in my life. There was enough staff and they moved quickly and efficiently while engaging and wearing a smile. Superb experience! Keep it up Madison branch.
- Marcus Baker: In and out in 20 minutes plus covid protection was great
- cullin spellings: Very efficient and friendly. Thanks!
- izzy60allen unique1: So quick I could not believe it … I guess they can move fast
- Kristen Morton: Have gone twice now, and the line is 10-deep out the door and no parking is available.
- michael chambless: Super fast and very friendly!
- Valerie Jones: Fast , friendly and efficient ! No more than 10 people allowed inside @ a time and easy to follow social distancing !
- LUCY MILLS: Security guard not wearing mask or social distancing when interacting with public,even though notices from mayor posted for public to wear masks. Security guard allowing some individuals to go to the front of the line, while others had to wait. Kiosk not working for renewals due in May.
- Kevin Keener: Waited outside in 90 degree weather for a couple hours. My reason for coming was the clerk messed up my registration information. After waiting all that time I was told there was nothing they could do. So I guess I’m just leaving my vehicle information as inaccurate and void. Not my fault
- Alisha Cunningham: Great experience fast even with social distancing
- Kathy Hall: It was real quick
- Odetta Ellington: Enforced social distancing. A quick process.
- Davidson Vehicle Impound Division, Nashville, Tennessee
- Nashville Driver Services Center, Nashville, Tennessee
- Davidson County Clerk's Office, Nashville, Tennessee
- Hickory Hollow Driver Services & Reinstatement Center, Antioch, Nashville
- Robertson County DMV, Springfield, Tennessee
- Davidson County Clerk, Nashville, Tennessee
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Davidson County Clerk Vehicle Registration
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Nashville where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Madison you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city