Here you have all the information you are looking for about The Texas Auto Title Company. It is located at the following address: 13442 Bellaire Blvd G, Houston, TX 77083, United States, in the city of Houston.
- Monday: 12 to 6PM
- Tuesday: 12 to 6PM
- Wednesday: 12 to 6PM
- Thursday: 12 to 6PM
- Friday: 12 to 6PM
- Saturday: 10AM to 4PM
- Sunday: Closed
- omoleme esso: Simply amazing people. Service was outstanding. Delivery was on time and second to none. I was really surprised at how quickly they took care of my needs. Will definitely patronize them again and again. I’m already spreading the word about …
- AG Brown: This place was highly recommended on known Houston Tesla forums as the place to bring your Tesla Title packer to and they’ll handle everything. They did with no complaints and great pricing. Highly recommend for all the Houston TESLAS!!
- Dom J3sus1sKing: This place was close to home and efficient. Yes it cost more and it takes about a month to receive but it beats waiting in a long line outside all day. I was in the office for 7-10 mins I’ll do it again.
- Joseph Guzman: Would 100% recommend! No appointment or crazy long lines. I just dropped off my paper work paid the fees. It took maybe 5 minutes for the whole process. Then two weeks later got a call that my new plates and registration sticker was ready for pickup. Thank you for making it so quick and easy.
- Anderson Nguyen: The best of the best. You will not frustration. Have no worry anything about registration. Your money payment will be worthy and happy smile. Highly recommend and I always come here for my car registration with no matter what going on…thumps up
- Adam Ruggles: Easy, fast, no line and no sassy people with clipboards lol.. And just like that my new hunting truck is legal!
- Ernesto Partida: I dropped off my paper work paid the fees. It took maybe 5 minutes for the whole process. Then three weeks later got a call that my new plates and registration sticker was ready for pickup. Thank you for making it so quick and easy.
- Anna Russia: I moved from California to Texas, instead of DMV I came here and never regretted. They charge only $35 for the service but totally worth it. No long lines, just give the paperwork, and wait for their call to pick everything up.. if need a TX car check up, its next door at gas station, which is also extremely convenient. 👍👏
- Ho TaiChen: You got to come here for the car title transfer. It’s saving you a lot of time and they charge very reasonable. The manager is extremely friendly and polite. I am so glad I came here especially during the pandemic so won’t be exposed to the risky environment and coming back and forth so many times. Thank you! Recommended!
- Kelcie Martin: They did great! They kept it as simple as possible for me, and they had a quicker return then I expected! I highly recommend their friendly quick and efficient services!
- emerald jade: The location is very convenient and easy to find. Very helpful staff. I would recommend this place.
- Glenda Holman: I can’t say enough about this Title Company. The service was on point!!! I had not received my Registration Renewal in the mail – No Problem! I provided all necessary papers, paid the fee and was told to expect a phone call or text when my …
- Chris Berlingieri: I went here for the first time the other day. I was looking for a DMV alternative to register a privately purchased vehicle and trusted the hundreds of great reviews. No wait, signed papers, paid, left. It only took about 10 minutes. Well worth the money (which isn’t much). I’ll never go to the DMV again, if I don’t have to.
- Thomas Alexander: I moved to Texas recently and had to change my registration. I approached The Texas Auto Title Company and I have to simply say that the service was nothing short of fabulous. Extremely courteous and thoroughly professional. I would highly recommend this company any day!
- Larry Wilson: I went in have them all of my paperwork, paid their, extremely, reasonable fee and went home. I got a text message from them saying I had been processed and my plates were ready to be picked up. They even applied the sticker to the plate (motorcycle). No more going to the courthouse for me. You have a permanent customer.
- usman ghafoor: Great service in timely manner, saved my time and hassle. Very friendly staff. Efficient, highly recommended.
- Brett Davidoff: A friend of mine recommended this place when I bought a used vehicle. They took care of everything I needed to get my vehicle on the road. Very easy to work with and answered all my questions. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family!
- Sankuri Prakash: Very reliable and fast service. I would definitely recommend this guys for title transfer and other services.
- Amit Joshi: Moved to Texas recently from other state. Was trying to get an appointment at the tax collector office to get my vehicle registered in texas. The wait was 3 months. Then I went to Texas Auto Title company,the whole process was seamless,I …
- Deedee Han: From start to finish service was super fast and friendly. Great communication!!! Gave me a call and left a text letting me know that my title was ready. I appreciate all their hard work during this crazy pandemic!! 😁
- Tonalt DrumT: UPDATE: If you look at all your negative reviews, you completely DENY any knowledge and claim that there’s no record of the customer. You need to learn from these negative reviews on how to run a business instead of mocking the reviewer. I …
- Melinda Brown: Moved here from Gerogia and need to get my car registered. The online services didnt have any appointments for 3 months out. Came and did everything in like 15 mins. Received my plates three weeks later. Would definitely come back here again.
- Chris Waller: In my opinion, very professional, processed my paperwork in 10 minute then got my temp plate in a few days as promised and my permanent plates and registration also when promised. Save yourself the hassle of the DMV or tax accessor and use them. Will use them for my future needs with confidence.
- Nirmal Surendran Menon: Excellent service, but man someone needs to take care of parking issue there. I just went to pick up my document there and I could not find a parking place, so I had to ask my wife to go and pick it while I was circling in the parking lot. But service wise quick turnaround and excellent.
- Reid Del Bello: Fast service, and quick response time. Had my plates within 3 weeks. I will be getting any other auto title work done here.
- Christen G: Expedient and easy service, faster than any government facility or tax office 👍 exceptional customer service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- sabrina wilks: Fast, efficient, and personable service. I had to register an out of state vehicle and I received my plates in record time, probably faster than if I had gone directly to the dmv. They even took it a step further by completing an application for my driver’s license. I highly recommend this place. They go above and beyond!
- Edward Pulsifer: excellent experience Cameron made every thing easy for me I highly recommend this company for all your title and registration needs. a thumbs up for sure
- Mike Dohm: Knowledgeable staff, they fixed my problem with ease and in half the time they committed to. They actually gave me guidance over the phone first, I still couldn’t work the process to get the paperwork I needed, so went into their office and they handle it quickly.
- Monique Mckenzie: Transferred my title and got it a little under 30 days. They normally tell you 30 days or a little over but I always get it back at a respectable time and everyone there is very nice and helpful. Don’t hesitate to answer any questions you may have. I have used them twice already And will regret anyone that needs them.
- Thang Nguyen: The guy who works there is awesome. Great service at an affordable price. My family will come back for more services in the future.
- Chandan Setty: I moved to Houston recently. These guys helped me obtain my Texas plates and sticker without any hassle. They also gave me very useful tips and suggestions. I highly recommended their company for anyone new to the area. Good job guys!
- Abduhakim Abubakar: My brother got his 2 cars registered and was able to get his plates and registration sticker’s in one week. I will definitely recommend anyone to them *(Dont look around and waste you time).If you have issues with car registration and …
- Hafsa Quadri: Superior customer service. They were fast, reliable and dependable people. I was there Monday to process the title transfer and it was done by Thursday. I would definitely recommend this to others.
- N Fletcher: I’m new to TX and had no idea what I needed to transfer my vehicle. Texas Auto Title took care of me. They explained what I needed and was there to process my paperwork. You can’t go wrong with great customer service and reasonable prices! I will definitely recommend to others.
- Jack Brown: Quickest, most efficient tag and title process ever! Saved me from having to go to multiple state/county agencies!
- Logan Luan Truong: Recently moved from CA to TX. Got my sticker and license plate from this place so I dont have to go to dmv. Service is fast and professional. Highly recommend this place!
- Ashton Warren: The guys at Texas Auto Title Company did right by me. I was able to get a range of services including vehicle registration, a clean title and license plates all done in a professional manner. You definitely get great service with them and I highly recommend them.
- Artoria Pendragon: Staff was nice,helpful and prompt. Was in and out in just a few minutes. Got my plates and sticker in less than 2 weeks. Would def reccomend for anyone looking for a Title Transfer.
- Marcus Banay: Great service! Made process of getting the title for my M3 easy and smooth. Kamran answered all my questions. I highly recommend them to others!
- Fort Bend Vehicle Registration, Richmond, Texas
- Express Title Service, Mid-West, Houston
- Texas Department of Transportation, Humble, Texas
- Rosenberg Dmv, Rosenberg, Texas
- Department of Public Safety, Humble, Texas
- Texas Department of Public Safety, Humble, Texas
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: The Texas Auto Title Company
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Houston where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Pheasant Run you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city