Here you have all the information you are looking for about Driver License and Motor Vehicle Service Center. It is located at the following address: 4100 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Tampa, FL 33614, United States, in the city of Florida.
- Monday: 8AM to 3:30PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 3:30PM
- Wednesday: 9AM to 3:30PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 3:30PM
- Friday: 8AM to 3:30PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Dawn Hanna: Went in at 8:00 for an 8:30 apt. There was only one person ahead of us they they took us right away and we were out of there by 8:15. The lady we got was very nice. Appointments fill up fast so we booked a month in advance. The wait line …
- Rosalinda Love: I waited for an hour and a half just to be told I didn’t have sufficient papers. Then the person in both 25 wanted me to give them a review which I told him no because we hadn’t finished paperwork. Both 25 told a friend of his that was …
- Sacha Cabral: Very quick, everyone was super helpful and the facility was clean and pleasant. Such a refreshing experience and makes mundane tasks like renewing your license enjoyable. Their website was very informative so I would recommend checking it first for any documents needed.
- Christopher English: Getting my driver’s license renewed in person during the pandemic was quick and efficient and I felt fairly safe with DMV staff wiping down surfaces routinely, checking temperatures and requiring masks. There were also a limited number of people allowed inside (see photo).
- Cool Calm Composed: In and out in 10 minutes with work done , have never happened to me in any DMV before. We have to book appointment which is easy to get online ( if not this week, have enough slot for next week ). When arrived, checked for appointment in …
- Carolina Mere: Women let 10+ people wait in line not telling them they needed an appointment, kept trying to walk away when I tried to ask her questions. No help.
- Angel Bermudez: Horrible staff, bad attitude, walked away when we were asking questions and didn’t even have the decency to tell us how to handle our situation. Didn’t even want to help us schedule an appointment for the future.
- Stephen Prieto: I have to say I was very surprised at how well it went on my visit to renew my driver’s license. I went into it expecting the worst based on some of the reviews that have been posted. All the staff was well organized and friendly and …
- John Anderson: Drove nearly 30 minutes up here only to be told that appointments are necessary, THERE ARE NO APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE FOR OVER A MONTH AND A HALF! I was not going to wait that long to get my license so went back up there to give them a Piece …
- ginger parson: The DMV was awesome the lady took a lot of time help me let me come back 5 minutes later and I had success
- damian j velez: This dmv was really expertly set up so you can get in and out really quickly. Nice and clean,cool with plenty of parking. Great work 👏
- Lou Saff: I just sat on the phone for over hour and 15 mi.still had no answer. Great job!!
- Dan Baker: Was in and out before my actual appointment time. Great service.
- Joseph D’Amico: My service lady was excellent. I had an appointment and I didn’t have to wait long at all
- Robert Goolsby: They got me in I took my test I got done without any problems the customer service was amazing I finished everything I needed to do in less than 30 minutes but that was with an appointment also.. While others were outside fighting because …
- Leslie Castillo: Professional, very helpful, kind and knowledgeable. In and out quickly.
- Ernesto Castillo: Make sure to make appointments or else they will not attend you
- CARRIE PATRICK: Had to make an appointment, but did that a week ago so all went well I was directed right in front of the line and it was 10 minutes later and I was out, business completed!! Very helpful,nice and knowledgeable agents! For the 1ST time I actually had a pleasant experience at the DMV/TAX COLLECTOR
- David DuGay: Wear sunscreen and a mask! Might want to take an umbrella. I had to stand nearly an hour on the sun before I could get into the building. Better yet, make an appointment, that gets you inside faster.
- Monk Smith: Great experience. I was in and out in an hour. Strongly suggest u make an appointment as I did or u might not get in or b made to wait outside until an opening is available. I registered a vehicle.
- Paige Boulton: Clean, pleasant DMV. Made my life so much easier. In and out quick with my new license. Very informative staff.
- Wendy Craven: Understanding the process is the only way to go. Make sure you have an appointment. Don’t get frustrated with the employees there.
- Deborah Floyd: Walk-In. Only 1/2 hour wait. They were busy but super efficient. And courteous.
- Odalis Portes: They are fast, they have a lots of desks to see people, and place is clean. Just that now is complicated to go there because of the virus
- Steven Shopnick: I took the bus there bus stop is right in front when you leave easy about 20 min wait was able to get a license that makes 4 that have been stolen in 5 years .
- Matthew Betters: They have you waiting the sun if you don’ t have an appt. i did not no that. just like the 150 people like me. They should have some kind of shade if they are doing this or give out water. After a hour and a half they have the balls to tell everyone to back up a couple steps who are trying to get into shade under the front entrance.
- Denise peavey Chambers: DMV was the easiest ever! Had appt. Services awesome they practice social distance.
- Nelson Cor: Went to get my license reinstated after it was revoked for a ticket while I was deployed. Had to wait 3 weeks for the appointment. Was done in less than 5 minutes. But, when I asked to have my vehicle registered, I was told to make …
- Ryan Hawley: Not bad if you get there early. People working there seemed to be working at an above-average rate, which is extraordinary for the DMV/government.
- Samuel Caldwell: Please follow COVID19 guidelines, YOU MUST WEAR A MASK while inside. I would totally advise making an appointment and be on time. If not you can expect a 2 hour minimum wait. I am still giving it 5 stars because the information for what …
- Melanie Bortz: Rude and ignorant ppl. You have ppl standing in the sun and then are temping them immediately after having been in the sun for 20 minutes. Ridiculous. Besides the fact those thermometers are the least reliable.
- Robert Robbins: I made a appointment online went through the appointment line was inside within 4 minutes was assigned a number 10 minutes later I was dealing with my task . Very well organized . Great visit
- Laura Arce-Estrada: Very long wait changing tags and the woman doing the checking in was very rude to me and my daughter not just once but twice we had to chance two transfers between my husband myself and my Daughter and two different languages I didnt mind …
- VINCENT SALAVARRIETA: Even with an appointment i still waited over an hour. The people were great though
- Gail Pruden: Made an appointment, after arriving and checking in we were did not even have time to sit down in the waiting area when our number was called. All total it was less then 15 minutes from the time we arrived and the time we left the building. Would recommend making an appointment really beats standing in line for hours.
- Efrain Rosario: It was so awesome 😎
- Wilona A.: I had an appt, so my trip was quick, easy and painless..i was in and out in less than 10 minutes. You should never go here without an appointment.
- Robert Goins: Very quick, I was seen 30 minutes before my appointment. It only tookabout 10 minutes.
- Karen S: It was a long wait but the service was great.
- Tye Gresham-Windsor: Best DMV ever
- Drivers Licenses Division, Clearwater, Florida
- Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Tampa, Florida
- DMV Bureau of Administrative Reviews, Tampa, Florida
- Florida MV Express Kiosk, Tampa, Florida
- Florida DMV, Lutz, Florida
- Florida Department of Transportation, Tampa, Florida
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Driver License and Motor Vehicle Service Center
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Florida where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Tampa you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city