Here you have all the information you are looking for about New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission South Brunswick Agency. It is located at the following address: 2236 US-130, Dayton, NJ 08810, United States, in the city of South Brunswick Township.
- Monday: 8AM to 4PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 4PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 4PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 4PM
- Friday: 8AM to 4PM
- Saturday: 8AM to 1PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Jen Smith: Made my appointment 3 weeks ago. We got there at 10:30 am and were told to come back 15 minutes prior to the appointment. We went back at 11 am and the security guard verified our appointments and checked us in on lines. There were about 10 …
- L RB: Security turning people away who don’t arrive at 5 am, saying there is no parking. It’s on a highway, and there aren’t other parking options in area. Meanwhile, there were a few available spots for customers (not in employee lot), but they …
- Mohit Mehrotra: I was at the NJ MVC facility in South Brunswick/Dayton on 3/24 for registration. It was very methodically maintained, cop had a list of all appointments, lines were decent and fast moving. I had a problem in my docs for which I was required …
- Michelle Dutton: Very organized. All employees were there ahead of time and ready for work. Clean facility. The girls who answered the phones yesterday were all super helpful. In and out in less than an hour. This will be my go to motor vehicle.
- Stephen Addeo: 5 star service. 2 stars for cleanliness. I made an appointment three weeks ago for 8:15 and was taken immediately. Everything was fast and smooth. I brought my own pen and sanitizer. The DMV sanitizer is for official use only, apparently. …
- fs732: Very orderly and quick. With the appointment scheme currently in place, you breeze in and receive service in a very prompt and professional manner. Though I had to wait three weeks for my appointment, the organized way things work now makes me think they should adopt this system permanently.
- Ramesh USA: Excellent service and quick in and out. I went on Monday around 11 AM. I know it sounds strange. However, wait time depends on what you want to do. I went in for the duplicate title with all the forms filled up, photo copies, letter from …
- A K: I attempted standby walk-in at another NJDMV with no success but luckily came across early online appointment at this location for next day (someone must have cancelled?). Went early with low expectations that I’d be there for at least 2 …
- mike a: Once inside it was fast and smooth. They need a better strategy when it comes to organizing how people are in line. Had an appointment at 1:25 and so did 30 other people. Had to stand outside in 20 degree weather for over an hour with a “military sergeant” running the line which was unnecessary as everyone was already miserable.
- Dennis Nemmer: I feel so bad for the poor folk working here. They do their best and are always exposed to rude customers. People lose their patience so quickly these days. I can usually tell that the employees are embarassed about the poor service too. I …
- diego ramirez: Very good but make sure you have an appointment other wise you can’t go Inn, very helpful and nice
- Kim Gomez: Very hard to be positive about any DMVs in new jersey. The staff try their best, but they are trapped in systems from the 80s (or so?) which make everyone (including the staff) miserable.
- Shelisa Gorrell: Had an appointment there on Jan 30th @ 12:55pm. I arrived about 30 minutes early it was cold as ever that day. Email that I received said to arrive 15 minutes early to check in. Overall the experience was great the security was very …
- Davian Brown: Walked in, filled out my paper work, and was able to title and register both of my vehicles.Their staff is kind and respectful and cares.
- Elinson Berroa: Service was great, really organize and fast pace. I was out of there in 45 mins everything done. Love it
- ALEXANDER MURPHY: I just finished up here today (September 1, 2020) and thought I’d share some insight. First off, make sure you are at the right place. South Brunswick handles registration, titles, and inspection. They DO NOT handle licenses or permits. …
- Jay Garzone: The staff here was incredibly helpful and polite while I was trying to register my vehicle. I really didn’t know what I was doing so I had to come back, but they helped me get the right documents in order to complete my registration. Also, …
- Donavan Matsumiya: Super easy. Just make sure you print out the paperwork before heading there and it will save you so much more time. I was in and out in like 15mins.
- Abom: It’s appointment only, to be safe just get one and get there early doesn’t matter what time the appointment is
- kanika chawla: Very organized. There’s an officer checking reservation at the gate and social distancing is maintained throughout. In and out in under 40 min.
- Diane Nicolo-Pocino: I wanted to commend the folks at this MVC agency. By far, the best one I’ve been to!!! We arrived at 5:30am and the line was already wrapped around the building. Doors opened promptly at 8am and all staff went into action starting with the …
- Dylan Mgn: The appt said 15-30 min, took about an hr. Granted in part this was my fault, however i wouldn’t expected much different regardless, after all it is the dmv. I will say for the most part it is a fluid moving machine. My only valid …
- Polska Diamond: Made an appointment WEEKS in advance, I’m in desperate need of a car as my current one is totaled, with a signed off title in my hand, I’m trying to get this new vehicle titled, registered, and insured, was scheduled for March 29th, got an …
- El Javi: I can’t give this place a negative review as everything is not like it seems. You absolutely do NOT have to spend your night waiting on line or pay money to someone else holding the first spot. I arrived at 11:20 AM to a moderate line. Got …
- ochintvan: Incentive people. Dont understand what people go through in this pandemic time and what issues we have to face without having vehicle. They make Simple process of registration renewal of vehicle, painful. Kudos NJ DMV Dayton.
- Barbara Benko: Very orderly! In and out in 45 mins!! Great job
- Suzanne D’Amico-Sharp: I was pleasantly surprised, based on everything I heard about MVC in general, that the operation here was well organized and ran pretty smoothly. People start lining up VERY early, but are pleasant and observe social distancing. Staff is …
- George Lawler: I am a licensed new jersey automotive dealership. Plenty of horror stories with different motor vehicle agencies across the state. HOWEVER THIS OFFICE IS BY FAR THE MOST CORGILE FRIENDLY HARD WORKING FOLK I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. THEY DESERVE RECOGNITION FOR BEING OVER AND ABOVE ALL THE REST.
- OMAR: the representative the customer service everyone there was so respectful and Helpful I have no complains this is one the best the MVI ever been to throughout my life
- Eric V: Needed a registration for my new trailer, in the middle of COVID. I arrived 30 minutes early for my appointment. In and out! The ENTIRE staff at this DMV location was kind, courteous, and professional. Great job!!
- rob mandell: We got there early, 8a.m. Waited in line for approximately 35 minutes to get checked in and assigned a number. Went to our car and in about half an hour we received a text that we were almost up. Returned to a separate line, got sent inside …
- Michael Borsos: Very organized, very friendly. Best experience I’ve at DMV for a long while.
- Krishna Kishore Nori: It was quick in and quick out. They do the inspection very fast.
- Abhilash singhvi: Was here at 6:40am on a Friday. Got ticket around 9:25 as #95. At 9:47 got text to come back. At 10:11 I’m almost at the door to get in. They’ve been super fast today and everything is being managed very nicely. From the door it should be …
- Anthonette Nelson: This is what all Motor Vehicles should resemble! I placed an appointment online and was in and out of in less than 30 mins for a registration renewal. I cannot thank the workers enough for being so very kind and courteous and also for following the COVID 19 protocols and enforcing social distancing. Excellent Job!
- Bone Mac: Great service from start to finish…I think they should do appointments all the time
- Kenrick Chow: So this has to be the best DMV I’ve been through during this pandemic. Although I must warn you that you have to be there by 4:30am to be on the first 20-30 people that will go inside as soon as the door opens. I got there today and I was …
- Wanjiku Mwathi: Very efficient and courteous staff. Went for inspection today afternoon (@130pm) and it took about 30 minutes including waiting time. There were about 10 vehicles ahead of me. Make sure you have your valid docs – license, registration & insurance.
- Lisa Berndt: Arrived at 6:30 was out at 9:30. The earlier the better. If you show up after 7:30 good luck with parking and getting done early. Security guys are awesome. Friendly staff. Seniors 65 and older are Tuesday and Thursday from 2-4. For non …
- Mohamed: Best MVC they figured out how to deal with too many people, went there 8/26/20 st 6AM to get title and registration. There was around 70 people waiting before they opened at 8AM. Once they opened the line to get a ticket moved quickly. Half …
- New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission, Hazlet, New Jersey
- MVC Inspection Center of Freehold, Freehold, New Jersey
- New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission, Newark, New Jersey
- New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission, Bayonne, New Jersey
- DMV Hazlet NJ, Hazlet, New Jersey
- Mvc Inspection Center, Ringoes, East Amwell Township
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission South Brunswick Agency
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in South Brunswick Township where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Dayton you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city