Here you have all the information you are looking for about N.C. Drivers License Office. It is located at the following address: 4469 Bamboo Rd, Boone, NC 28607, United States, in the city of North Carolina.
- Monday: 8AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Saul Hirschman: I do not know if COVID restrictions has made these people sloppier at their job, but holy cow…these people are slow. They will push back appointments you make without much of an explanation. They are also horribly understaffed. …
- Matthew Lutz: What a surprisingly wonderful experience. The people here are so pleasant and were so helpful. Did not expect this from a DMV. Thankful to live here.
- Roland Crowell: Bad. Hour behind my appointment to get in. Wouldn’t let my wife in because 2 people can’t share appointment . Have to make another appointment and wait another 6 weeks just to change address on driver’s license. Very poor experience. Very
- Carson Marks: Good for a 3 pm appointment on a Tuesday
- Sandra Harbinson: Excellent service and friendly staff. In and out very quickly. I liked having an appointment!
- aleera James: Tried to call and ask about a transfer license. The woman knew nothing! Every question i asked, ended with i dont know, or just silence. She even yawned when i was asking a question. She was rude and acted like me calling was a inconvenience to her.
- Misty Morris: I’ve been waiting for my appointment 6 weeks and when I got there they were closed. Not happy 😒
- Nancy Lopeman: I don’t know what to rate it. I made an appointment to get a REAL ID. I didn’t get a REAL ID in the mail. I got a duplicate with my new address. I could have done that online. I had to call the NC DMV to get it straightened out. Two more …
- Angela Bauguess: Very nice people. Fast service Just make a appointment.
- William Handy: I made an appointment, showed up on time and was treated with courtesy and respect! The service was great.
- Joey Brown: Went in with a simple question that they didn’t have to answer. They went above and beyond helping me understand in-state versus out-of-state driver’s licenses, how to transfer my title, change my plates, and many other details. They were …
- Abigail Button: Everyone here was nice! And the service was quick.
- Greg S: Customer service awesome
- Wyt Knyt: Don’t bother calling, can’t ever get a hold of anyone
- Shay Starkey: Went for help because online isn’t helpful. Notes all over door for services yet none being given. No lights on, doors locked, and our friendly officer only had “thank our governor” to say. I’m putting in a complaint with Raleigh.
- Debby Gathings: I have to say…in all my experiences with these offices (I’m 64) this was the best! Courteous, fast, efficient, witty…this will definitely be my go to office. I chose Boone after reading the reviews of offices surrounding West …
- Kevin Woodard: The older man is very rude ant do not recommend this dmv at all
- Dwight Adams: The folks in this office are the most respectful people I’ve ever dealt with in my 24 years of driving in NC I give them 5 stars
- Tanner Rutherford: I went to this DMV earlier today and was not impressed. I walked in and filled out the machine that asking why I was visiting. I needed to renew my license due to it expiring because I’m turning 21 in a couple days. I thought the machine …
- John Monguillot: Very helpful staff moving customers through ASAP. Be sure to use the video screen to get your numbered ticket to be helped. Got helpful info about Real ID.
- Keith Kuhn: Fast Service and the folks working there were friendly and provided great customer service. by far the best DMV I have ever visited.
- cindy blanco: Best DMV I’ve ever been too. Quick, easy and friendly people.
- Scott Brittain: They were very nice, fast, and yeah – probably best DMV I’ve ever been to
- Athalia Whitworth: Courteous and friendly staff. The layout is awkward and makes it confusing to find the entrance, know where to park and how to get in line. Located on a country road with narrow shoulder not safe for walking; not on a bus route.
- patty mankowski: Excellent service today with both employees
- x x: employees always cheerful and helpful.
- Carissa Dilley: Everyone is rude and it takes forever.
- drahow: Lady officer was both professional and a people person. All I did was show up and show respect. Would go out of my way to revisit.
- Nc Motor Vehicle Division, Wilkesboro, North Carolina
- N C License Plate Agency, North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
- Drivers License Office, Hudson, North Carolina
- Lenoir License Plate Agency, Lenoir, North Carolina
- Ashe County Auto License Plate, Jefferson, North Carolina
- Drivers License Office, Jefferson, North Carolina
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: N.C. Drivers License Office
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in North Carolina where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Boone you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city