Here you have all the information you are looking for about Lenoir License Plate Agency. It is located at the following address: 1402 Blowing Rock Blvd, Lenoir, NC 28645, United States, in the city of North Carolina.
- Monday: 8AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Doyle Crisp: Great in and out time. Lady thst took care of me was very pleasant and helpful
- Heather W: It was nice for the lines to move as quickly as they did. I also appreciate the social distancing.
- Kendra Reese: In and out quickly, but poor customer service. They obviously don’t have any interest in making it a pleasurable experience because they aren’t actually providing any type of real service, just collecting funds. The young girl that …
- Catina Parsons-Osborne: The lady that helped us was absolutely amazing. Fast, which I appreciated and nice. Hard to find the nice ones anymore. She was just that.
- Randy German: Excellent service and knowledge. Very impressive. My agent was Great.
- Ricardo Quiñones: The fine ladies at the front desk are welcoming and they process your transaction in a very professional manner.
- Christy Franklin: Quick service and friendly staff. Answered all questions I had. Ty
- 1Son2Daughters 1ProudMom: They lack people skills. This is an important skill to possess when working with the PUBLIC. *Update to response from owner* It wasnt a money issue it was a “they didnt want to help me!” Issue. I’m not trying to be rude here. Im just saying …
- Stephanie Shook: Very knowledgeable, fast, and friendly customer service. Lady with short brown hair with blond highlights 🙂
- Cynthia Presnell: Parking was tight, people were lined up. Everyone was patient and the line moved quickly. There were 3 counters open and they were very efficient on their updated equipment. I was out the door in no time. I was very impressed! Total time, …
- April Grant: I had a lapse in insurance on 2 of our vehicles because I cancelled the card our payments auto-draft from and forgot to change the on file with our insurance company. Completely my mistake. I was notified by mail and had to have a form …
- derek sanders: I had mailed my payment to Raliegh months ago. They mailed it back saying my had been sold. It was sold. It was sold to me. I had paid it off. Just a lot of confusion. However, the woman here was able to help straighten it all out. I was only in there 12 minutes or so. Always go in instead of mailing or going on line. 🎸
- Patricia Clark: It was as good an experience as you can have at a place like this. The gentleman that waited on me was very polite and very helpful. It was not unpleasant at all. I appreciate the service that was given.
- Deanna N. Jobe: Expensive. 😂 The lady that helped me was very informative and thorough on what I needed, why, and how. If only they were the ones who made up the prices.
- Adam W: We use the dealer/commercial side of this agency and it is by far the best tag office I’ve ever used! We drive from Hickory to Lenoir just to process our tag and title work because they are the best!!!!!!
- Jodi Ford: In and out super quick. Teller was polite and professional. The facility is well lit and clean, with adequate parking.
- Allayah Ray: They were super nice and understanding although they were very unforgiving about a particular form that was required for a backdated lapse in insurance and help me keep my car on the road.
- Sherrie Bailey: Very nice, no wait time.
- Ronda Stafford: Best tag office I have ever been too. You don’t wait for 45 minutes and the ladies are nice. I have waited at the tag office off 321 in Hickory for 1.5 hours before! Walked in here on my second visit and for fun decided to time them. I was …
- Brian W: Extremely nice folks here as well as being an efficient DMV office!!! I’ve heard many stories of poor service at Gov offices, but these folks are grade A in my book!!!
- Dianne Henderson: I live in Charlotte, NC and could not get anyone on phone. Called Lenoir office and Myron was outstanding. He fixed my problem on the phone and was outstanding. He made my day. Best customer service ever. Thank you Myron from the bottom of my heart. You are the BEST ever.
- Ted Estes: Very kind and respectful experience. Its nice to see people that love their job.
- Charles Cloer: Quite great service and didn’t cost me anything
- Rebecca Davis: I always dreaded this particular errand until I moved to Caldwell County. Employees are ALWAYS friendly and helpful, and I have never had to wait more than about 20 minutes, even when the line was out the door.
- Richard Riley: Very courteous staff fast service even with social distancing!
- Gene Greene: Everyone was very nice
- melvia carver: People were wearing mask and social distancing….It was crowded….Friendly service
- Kristine Shields: I have always had a minimal wait time and the staff has always been courteous and kind.
- Dustin Bryant: Very quick and painless stop.
- J P: Good service
- Alan Miller: Very rude
- Verna Wilson: Sometimes a bit slow, but overall good service and friendly people.
- Seethrumirror: The rudest people I’ve ever had the misfortune of encountering. You’re there to do something and they are paid to assist you. That’s how that works..but apparently doing their jobs are a chore for them. Speaking down to you, not letting you …
- Larry Price: Very nice 👌
- Tiffany Abee: I called this location just to ask a simple question and the older lady I had on the phone started to yell at me and told me that I should have paid my stuff on time, that I’m going to get a 250$ tickets for not being responsible and that …
- Ella’s Vlog Creations: You call over and over to ask a simple question and no one answers after calling 6 times at 9:30 in the morning but then you call the hickory office to see if maybe they can help you and they answer on the second ring. Go figure.
- T B: Friendly staff!
- Kyle Greer: The rudest people with the worst customer service. I called and asked a simple question then in return she got an attitude with me. Good luck with this location
- Terry L. Campbell: Very nice and courteous people
- Cristina Figueroa: fast,friendly service
- Nc Motor Vehicle Division, Wilkesboro, North Carolina
- Motor Vehicles Department, Conover, North Carolina
- N C License Plate Agency, North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
- Drivers License Office, Hudson, North Carolina
- N.C. Drivers License Office, Boone, North Carolina
- Driver License Bureau, Morganton, North Carolina
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Lenoir License Plate Agency
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in North Carolina where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Lenoir you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city