Here you have all the information you are looking for about Drivers License Office. It is located at the following address: 309 Pine Mountain Rd, Hudson, NC 28638, United States, in the city of North Carolina.
- Monday: 8AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Amanda Harrocks: Nobody really likes going to the DMV. It’s been difficult to get an appointment that’s not a month out during the pandemic. My daughter, Natalie, was really excited to get her permit. We drove 84 miles to the DMV in Hudson because they …
- Kendra Reese: The process was fast and easy enough. One of the men spoke to me like he was a police officer, which seemed a bit much. I’m glad they’re taking the virus seriously and using precautions, though. I think the website could be made to be a little more user friendly.
- DAVID CRADDOCK: Drove from Gastonia to get an app. That wasn’t a month away. It was still by far the most pleasant experience in I think you could have there it literally took 15 min licenses was suspended all I had to do was bend over and smile all said and done right at 400 $to get them back
- Nine2-5traveler: I’m quite satisfied with the Hudson DMV office. As with all businesses, services had to be altered due to covid19. The online scheduling was very easy to follow, understand and book. The website was user-friendly and simple to navigate. The …
- Benny Prestwood: My appointment wasn’t until the end of March and yall was able to get me in there at the beginning of February that’s awesome thank you
- Mike D: A necessary evil that could be greatly improved for everyone involved by adding more staff. The employees that do work here were friendly and professional, trying to move everyone through as fast as they could. They say you can call and make reservations, but I’ve never gotten through on the phone.
- Watt Smith: My appt was for 8:30. They called me later than that but was still finished before 9am. Appt only and will check your docs before you go in. Have to wear mask and sanitize hands. Also was able to register to vote while did address change.
- Ron Hughes: Was able to make an Online appointment before the New Year unlike other DL Offices and was in and out in less than 15 mins.
- Taylor Zimmerman: Due to appointments only, I had to drive to this DMV because it was the soonest one I could take. I had to change my last name on my license because I recently got married. This was hands down, the best DMV experience I could have asked …
- Josephine Lawrence: Got my ID with no problem. People are helpful
- Lori Beaver: Cordial and nice. Could not get appointment until 3/2/2021.
- Lisa Sigmon: They have horrible rude people at front entrance. No personality we are human don’t be so disrespectful and act like a robot. Treat us like scum on bottom of shoes. What if it was your family, would you want to be treated like that or them. Think about it. Be kind. Think twice.
- Steven Fekete Jr.: DLO cannot get appointments straight. I play by their rules, but not all the rules are explained or shown or told. The person at the front door has a GOD attitude. No help and sympathy.
- Mary Young: Pros: The process was fairly quick. Cons: The officer doing the check-in was extremely rude.
- Karlee Ward: Shout out to Edwards and Jesse for the great customer service today! Especially during such a crazy time in the world.
- Retune Frequency: I have been here many times at different hours of the day and never stood in a line of more than 3 people. Quick, courteous, and professional.
- Wonder Woman: Awesome. My husband renewed his licence and was only in there for 10 mins.
- Gary Herman: They were very nice and helpful, especially considering that many license offices are closed due to COVID-19. Kudos!
- David Fox: Faster than the old way. MAKE SURE YOU BRING EVERYTHING that you need and a mask they want let you in with out it.
- Seana Marcillo: Awesome service and staff.
- C T: Great experience first ever at a dmv. This man that did the driver license renewal was so cool and helpful whith the process. And the very nice lady got me check in even tho I had not ben able to get a appointment. Just a gret all around in and out like we all won’t at a DMV Experience!! Thanks Hudson DMV.
- Petey cRypto: This was the least I have ever accomplished at the DMV.
- Cruzdelina Arriaga Negron: The service was fast, and the employees were lovely
- PAul Huskins: Every one was super friendly and got me in and out quickly.
- Max Groce: People working today were extremely nice and helpful! Be sure though you have an appointment and mask.
- random subjects: Nice people and fast service
- Shawn Teague: Nothing like the DMV on TV. Friendly professional folks at this location.
- Debbie Smith: Friendly & very helpful staff!
- Jonathan Byrne: Amazingly efficient, especially for the DMV!
- James Weiss: Great people clean courteous
- Malcolm Jeffries: I like making an appointment. I was there for 10 mins
- Br0ken Tower: Never answer their phones and wont let you in without an appointment this makes it hard on people who are required to have a license or identification card.
- D Young: Quick and painless, no complaints here.
- Chastity Baldwin: The people in there are very rude can’t even say thank you when you speak to them on the phone and when you go in there they look at you like you’re stupid
- Adrienne DeBrew: Very friendly staff, quick service!
- James Curtis: Always nice people
- Chad Oakley: Don’t call, they hang up immediately or don’t answer.
- Paul Scott Williamson: Fast to be the DMV
- Crystal Milton: Was absolutely dreading going here. After being told by several people, I would most likely be here all day. And may not even be able to get past the waiting room. Well, to my surprise, I didn’t even get the chance to sit down! No sooner …
- Mary Powell: I went to the Hudson office in Caldwell county. The morning I went, there were 3 people in front of me at 10:00. Easy in, easy out.
- Nc Motor Vehicle Division, Wilkesboro, North Carolina
- Motor Vehicles Department, Conover, North Carolina
- N C License Plate Agency, North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
- Lenoir License Plate Agency, Lenoir, North Carolina
- N.C. Drivers License Office, Boone, North Carolina
- Drivers License Office, Lincolnton, North Carolina
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Drivers License Office
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in North Carolina where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Hudson you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city