Here you have all the information you are looking for about DMV Bureau of Administrative Reviews. It is located at the following address: 2814 E Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33610, United States, in the city of Florida.
- Monday: 8AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Terri Lynn Hubler: Make an online appointment. Download the documents ahead of time and fill them out. And even though other people say it takes forever, that’s not true if you’re prepared. In less than 30 minutes, I was done and had my PVDL. Everyone was …
- SreePoojitha Y: The given wait time is 20 min but it took me more than 1.5 hour to give the test.
- Jefry Marmol: Staff were all extremely friendly, helpful and eager to help. The problem is the extreme wait times here. I had to wait in total almost 3 hours for a 10 minute road test to get my driver’s license, even though I had an appointment. Apart from that, a nice experience
- Richard Cross: Great experience. In and out quick. Everyone was courteous and friendly.
- Nedra: Small location, seems as DMV is easing off the “appointment only” policy. Our Rep. Was fantastic! I hr wait with an appoinyment.
- MAC Anthony Calvino: Not very crowded. Masks required. Very fast if you make an appointment and get there early.
- Ashley Kelly: Everyone there was so sweet, speedy, and encouraging. I took my best friend to take her driver’s test, which was on a simple-enough enclosed course. Each time we sat down to wait before being seen, we were sat for only a minute or two …
- Michael Lloyd: I was sent here to do a road test for my driver’s license. Passed the road test but was NOT issued a license because the bureau employees gave me quite the runaround and kept misinforming me on the proper steps I needed to do to get my Florida driver’s license in a timely manner.
- Tiffany Gunn: Best dmv experience I’ve ever here i always come here your never hour more than a hour…. the first two times I came here I was in and out in less that 25…. great friendly QUICK STAFF BEST IN TAMPA!!!!!
- Joey Rider: AS OF RIGHT NOW THEY ARE ONLY ALLOWING WALK UP APPTS FOR DL AND ID. ANYTHING ELSE IS BY APPT ONLY!!
- Chrisshanna Shorter: Very prompt i was in & out did not wait a long time
- Gina Santiago: I understand that due to COVID we need to follow some procedure and I am 100 % in favor. BUT, don’t agreed that we need to create an appointment for every single thing you need to complete. If you need to do something in the Licence area …
- Nic Santoyo: Good luck getting anybody to answer the phone.. i was waiting for over an hour before i hung up..
- Mark Davisson: It’s imperative that you have your documents in a row I thought you bring enough money. This particular location accommodated me on two different occasions without an appointment to renew an expired drivers license. They are professional and considerate folks.
- Jasmine Masterson: You have really rude customer service reps taking phone calls, do better.
- Patrick N.-B.: Ive awarded them four stars because I was able to get in and out within 2 hours considering that I was a walk-in.
- Laura Swenson: They worked me in this morning and were very organized and efficient. Thank you!
- Christine Louissaint: They have not updated their hours online they should be on top if that being that this is a government building
- Michelle Scott: I cannot believe that I am reviewing a DMV…but i had an amazing experience. Thank you!
- Pedro Venegas: Very clean dmv! Organized and well managed . Compared to New Jersey’s Dmv this is levels above them. The customer service was great the process was quick and painless , something that would have taken 3 plus hours in Jersey only took 30 minutes ! Great job guys
- Rob DenBoer: Set a appointment if at all possible. So much quicker than showing up and grabbing a number. When we showed up for our appointment, while getting our number, it was being called as we stepped away from the Welcome Desk! Good stuff!
- Saadia Alladin: Zarina was exceptional! Also, thanks a million to the staff at the door who allowed me to go in the building without an appointment!!!! 10 minutes wait time, extraordinary, loved it!
- Avery Braswell: Customer service on the phones needs to improve how they speak to people. Sounds like they’re agitated
- think of sin: Incompetence Is Real at this location.
- Alexandra Michael: Very prompt and courteous service. Also very clean
- flavio laya: Exelent place and very responsable and polite people highly recommend
- bianca: Please make sure your “times” are listed correctly online, how did I look this up in the morning around 7:30am and it says they open at 8am everyday, I get there on a Wednesday and they don’t open until 9am … FYI Incase they like to play around with there opening times .
- Justin Wentworth: Mr. David Harewood is exceptional. My approval letter expired and I needed it for the Safety Council ASAP. He immediately made time the same day to re-do my hearing, faxed the approval to the Safety Council, emailed and mail me a copy all in the same day. I’m extremely grateful for his efforts. Thank you Sir!
- Manny Manuel: Had to make an appointment 30 days ago, but I was in and out for a new license in 20 min
- Fernando Lewis: Fast and reliable! 🤙🤙🤙🤙
- Saliim Raihani: I needed to get a new license, took me less than an hour, great staff, very friendly and very knowledgeable.
- Larry Daniel: I drove somebody up there who had an appointment. However he still had to wait for an hour before he got in. His problem got taken care of.
- Brittany Luzio: Came in on a Thursday around 9am. The office is super clean and organized. I got my number and it was called before I could even sit down. The staff were nice and knowledgeable, and I was in and out within minutes. Overall, this was the …
- Chris Brown: Quick Easy Excellent Service at a distance….
- Rodolfo Salinas: I went to this place on August 2018 to apply for my permit and this mean rude in the little cubicles told me and my parents that I cannot take the written test and someone else had to sign for my permit. Came back on March and a different …
- Nina Santeria: rude and rude and rude. David was beyond and approach and was hostile towards me on the phone. Unprofessional and Nasty
- Stephen R: My girlfriend went to take a test at this location. She had an appointment set up, she was sent a confirmation email, but she wasn’t provided a confirmation number and they didn’t have her on the list of appointments. First thing they test …
- Angel Resto: Exelent.
- jeana bonter: Very clean, friendly, and efficient, excellent place for my son to pass his driver’s license written and driving exam! We made an appointment and they were right on time!
- Dany Menendez: Very friendly staff, fast service, and well informed staff
- Drivers Licenses Division, Clearwater, Florida
- Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Tampa, Florida
- Florida MV Express Kiosk, Tampa, Florida
- Florida MV Express Kiosk, Lakeland, Florida
- Florida DMV, Lutz, Florida
- Lakeland Motor Vehicle and Driver License Services, Lakeland, Florida
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: DMV Bureau of Administrative Reviews
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Florida where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Tampa you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city