Here you have all the information you are looking for about NCDOT DMV Driver License Office. It is located at the following address: 533 Patterson Ave #100, Mooresville, NC 28115, United States, in the city of North Carolina.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: 8AM to 5PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Jahaira Guilbe: We just recently relocated from NJ and based on prior experiences we expected this process to take a while and for the staff to be rude and not helpful. Boy were we wrong! It was myself, my husband and mother in law who had appts for today. …
- Heather Saylor: This is always the best DMV to go to. I’ve never had more than an hr wait, even today on a Friday at 4pm. They are so nice, & fully staffed.
- Chris Unger: What an absolute waste of taxpayer money… They would be more helpful if they just close the doors
- Toby John Grear REALTOR: Let’s it is almost hard to believe that places like this still exist but living in a small Lake town we are blessed with such things like 5 minute wait times at the DMV
- Daniel Honeycutt: Make sure you go to website and make an appointment now for months in advance. Also have all your necessary paperwork in hand. If your not prepared don’t be mean to the workers its your own fault.
- Chip Edwards: Had an appointment and no waiting. Remember to have your appt number available to check in.
- Jennifer Hendrix: They were very helpful and friendly. We were able to get in & out quickly and efficiently
- Logan Robertson: 10/26/2020 No appointments available within 30 miles of my home until December. My husband went in yesterday to see if anyone didn’t show up for their appointment if he could be seen. He needs to transfer his DL from another state. 5 …
- Dennis Arnold: I am a long haul truck driver and I came in to renew my license when I got to the facility my heart sank I seen all the signs saying no walk-ins so I went in any way to ask if there was a branch I could go to without an appointment I …
- Ted Sendler: Super friendly and takes great care of you.
- Todai Tamoirra: Very Clean, Respectful and Helpful. Mooresville DMV You guys are Nbr 1 in my book.
- Arun Vaddepalli: Wow… I like this appointment only visits. I went in and renewed my license in literally 5min. Probably best thing happened in an year.
- James Gregory: If I would have known I would have aspired to be a DMV employee. The job where you can be the laziest worker on the planet be as rude to the customer as you want and still not get fired for it.
- Daniel Barron: Got right in and staff was really friendly.
- Omar Ben taleb: They was great. I would say thanks
- Melissa Davis: From beginning to end everyone was great. Thanks DMV for your help today!
- Tammy Gaghan: I just moved here from CT. I have never had such a wonderful experience at a DMV. The staff is so friendly and nice. I had an appointment and was serviced right away. If it was CT I would have been there over 2 hours and would have paid more then twice as much for a new license
- Deon Javon: It was great, quick n easy
- Brad Fellenstein: Quick, in and out! Did have an appointment and all proper paperwork. Go prepared and ready online requirements for obtaining the new licenses for travel
- Ben Tedesco: Got me right in, very friendly and helpful!!
- Ramón E. Peguero: I went to get a New Driver license. The process was very quick.
- Jenn Ritchie: This place was the BEST customer service experience I’ve had in a very long time! I’d drive an hour to come here ever time I needed to. Highly recommend!
- Kaher Ahmad: Way better than NY DMV
- Mike Ahrens: It’s a DMV branch. They require appointments but most of the workers are playing solitaire. What did I expect?
- Joey W: Place is official. Rarely crowded. Staff is top notch.
- WALLY MARK: Professional staff. Short and sweet.
- Buddy Martin: Cost to much can’t do it on line
- Mark Siljander: Efficient and friendly
- Ja Htoi72: Wooder ful Service
- William Thomas: Great place to go, professional staff.
- Joshua Martinez: Same ol same with DMV.
- Tim Campbell: Called ahead to see if they’re open during COVID19. Automated system said they were open. Note on door said otherwise.
- Teresa Auten: When I arrived to find an hour and a half wait time, a very helpful staff member helped me negotiate the DMV mobile website from my phone. I think it was her break time, but she patiently showed me what I’d been doing wrong with the online …
- Clint Cummings: Low staffing with 1 person at a station while 3 other stations were abandoned. Absolutely tiny work space. No room for anybody to wait.
- Tammy Pelletier: The wait was only 30 minutes and very efficient. The people that work that work there were very nice and informative.
- Annette Lotspaih: The wait is long, but the employees are pleasant and efficient. My guess is the employees have worked together for awhile. They have a smooth process in place to serve a stream of people as efficiently as possible…with a smile. I was impressed.
- Natalie: The DMV officers are what makes me actually look forward to visiting this place. What used to be a dreadful experience with mean unfriendly people turned into a delightful neighborly visit. All the officers working at this place are polite, efficient, and friendly. The line is fast moving. I will look forward to another visit.
- Rebecca Jones: After living in Charlotte and moving to the Lake Norman area, I am extremely happy with the service. They answered all my questions and even wrote down instructions for me. Best DMV office I have ever been to. Thanks -keep up the good work.
- Tim Brown: This was the most pleasant DMV experience I have ever had. Was worth the 30 min drive further than my closer DMV. Couldnt be any happier.
- Amber Muma: Best dmv I’ve been to so far lol always come here when I gotta get something done!!
- North Carolina License Plate Agency, Mocksville, North Carolina
- Transportation Department, Charlotte, North Carolina
- NC DMV Tag Office, Charlotte, North Carolina
- North Carolina DMV, Huntersville, North Carolina
- Charlotte University City Driver License Office, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Motor Vehicles Department, Conover, North Carolina
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: NCDOT DMV Driver License Office
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in North Carolina where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Mooresville you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city