Here you have all the information you are looking for about Texas Department of Public Safety. It is located at the following address: 1405 Mormon Mill Rd, Marble Falls, TX 78654, United States, in the city of Texas.
- Monday: 8AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Eric Hall: Both times I have had to come here, Sherry has gone above and beyond to make my business so much less painful. Jessica at the counter was so buoyant being here was actually fun. I wish I could do this again tomorrow It was clean and mostly respectful. Thanks again for taking care of me.
- Laura Lago Vista: My son and I just left this DMV office. WOW! Ms. Sherry was a breath of fresh air! Ms. Sherry was so kind, helpful, patient & informative to my teen son and myself. It can be very confusing navigating the DMV website to find out …
- Scott Brown: Why do public offices always put the single most unfriendly, unhelpful people at the front door? I recently made an appointment that should have been the simplest visit ever. I originally made the appointment for my wife but she had to be …
- glen moon: Visited two times and could not satisfy their needs to get tx drivers license. Word of advise. If you rent where you live better have a signed contract as they will not accept monthly statement as proof of residence. Found this out second trip. Very inconsiderate and won’t go back
- RV Love: Overall great, smooth experience (by TDPS standards!) to renew my driver’s license with the gold star to be REAL ID compliant. I was successfully in and out of the Marble Falls location in less than 30 mins. TIP: Arrive before it opens and …
- James Lowe: I had to renew my driver’s license which required scheduling an appointment. A ridiculous delay, probably because of COVID-19. I went on line in June 2020 to schedule the appointment. First available date was January 7, 2021. When I arrived …
- Kelly Kelley: Been trying get DL for months. Finally get an appointment and took everything in but still wasn’t enough for them. The lady was very ride and not helpful. I’m a American citizen but they are making it difficult to get your DL. The system is …
- Laura Traylor Gunn: *Edit – I am updating this review and moving the stars from 1 to 3. When I returned for the 3rd time, a different woman was very sweet, helpful and fast. I was in and out first thing in the morning. Astounding tax payers fund this.
- Mary Lynne Guenter: After making your online appointment, the process of getting in and out was great.
- John britton: Wish I could NEGATIVE stars !!! It is insane that I am having such a difficult time renewing my license. I have had a drivers license for 20 years in Texas and I have to show an extended birth certificate not just a regular birth …
- Tina: Very very nice people and I was in and out with no problems
- Lyn C: Per the DPS web site, walk in appts are available on a first come first serve basis. Not true here. I explained that I was willing to wait, and would come back every day and was told no from the manager of this facility. My question is if …
- Curtis Willis: Everything was handled perfectly. The staff is awesome.
- Wanda Glass: Excellent customer service. Most helpful Rep I’ve ever dealt with at DPS/DMV.
- Caty Webb: Living between Austin and Marble Falls, this TXDoT is a bit friendlier and faster than the Austin ones. Still quite a wait for appointment times, but good people and service.
- Shakira Williams: Quick friendly service… follows Covid protocols, felt very safe. Remember to bring 2 proofs of address if your coming from out of state.
- Josue Trujillo: APPOINTMENT ONLY Place is efficient, about a5 minute wait. Seats are spaced apart, staff are friendly
- Vikram Murali: Respectful and courteous people. Nothing to not like.
- Nyzara Fyrestorm: Despite having whole wide state system outage on first appt, they kept their word and rescheduled me tip come back within 2 days. This time I was in and out in approx. 30 minutes, arriving 30 minutes early as requested for paperwork, total …
- Bailey Huckabee: I scheduled a appointment almost 2 months ago to get a license and when went to try and get my it I apparently needed to do a 6 hour course I didn’t know I needed and the lady was just rude
- kevin garrett: Just another group of privileged government employees using 10 percent of their ability’s in a job for which they could never be fired. Staff could never hold a job in the private sector. Save yourself time and frustration by using any other office
- Marie Jackson: Everyone was helpful It was painless and I had my new license in 10 minutes.
- Jennifer Ellison: Best DMV that I’ve ever been to. Really. Everyone working there is friendly and seemed happy to be there! Even though they were working on a Saturday…yes open on Saturday. Visit is appointment only cause of covid but I found that to be …
- Connie Warden: VERY NICE WELCOME FEELING.
- Betsy Clanton: The employees there were professional and helpful. The employee VM25262 (I believe her name is Valerie) was very kind and helped to calm my nerves from the driving test. The negative is the amount of seating for the number of people every …
- Ron Ross: Set appointment, in and out 20 min. Great staff!
- Steve Curran: Very friendly. But you need to make an appointment before you go.
- Anup Jishnu: Very friendly and courteous staff.
- Ana Machacek: This office makes getting through in one visit extremely difficult.
- debbie Davis: Can’t get in except by appt and try schedule on line is impossible when site doesn’t work correctly.
- Matt Clark: This place CONSTANTLY fails to communicate what they need. I’ve been here 4 times and every time they have given half of the directions needed. Example 1: you need 2 bills to show your current address and that you’re a resident. FAILURE: …
- Storm Lukes: Everyone there had a terrible attitude and a worker named Jennifer was the worst by far out of all of them. 100% would not recommend coming here. Terrible service!!!
- Brandie Schwark: Had a cough do to allergies was denied to get my license. First I came here system was down. My license has been to expired for 3 months and I have tried several times now to renew it to be turned down for the littlest things.
- CL Luedecke: Tried computer appointment was no where to send or submit. So I have to wait now till Sept 27, 2020 I filled it out first of July. No phone call to tell me what I was doing wrong .or get appointment. I wasn’t to happy . One person in the whole building. I have .. to wait til Sept…
- hook wanderer: l waited 3 hours. The machine used to measure my eyesight was defective. I had to return to my eye doctor to get a DMV form filled out . I asked if I could mail it in. Nope. You must return to this office. I asked if would have the same …
- Terri Rushfeldt: Went to renew. Very quick process.
- deanna solis: Quick and easy
- Jeremy Lambert: It’s government ineptitude at it’s finest. What a joke.
- Teresa Ascue: Jessica was so friendly! She answered all of my questions. I over heard the other two people working tell customers where to get to get copies made, or where the closest bank was to get cash and then rushed the person back through the line when they returned. Excellent customer service! Thank you Jessica!
- Lucy Parker: I took my son in at 8:00 am to receive his drivers permit and we were out in less than 20 minutes. We we welcomed with a smile at station #4 by a dark haired lady. She was very helpful and pleasant as we completed our paperwork. She …
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Texas Department of Public Safety
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Texas where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Marble Falls you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city