Here you have all the information you are looking for about MassDOT/RMV. It is located at the following address: 25 Newport Avenue Extension, Quincy, MA 02171, United States, in the city of Massachusetts.
- Monday: 9AM to 4PM
- Tuesday: 9AM to 4PM
- Wednesday: 9AM to 4PM
- Thursday: 9AM to 4PM
- Friday: 9AM to 4PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Anita Veilleux: Terrible experience with woman named Leslie Armstrong. Woman was creepy showed up at my house with her grandkids in car with plate of food and license plates also clogged my toilet. Then came back another night for her “dish” completely …
- Artem Kaliaev: It’s administration. You cannot get a driver license here.
- evel one: glad to see they closed rmvs state wide they close bars schools and social gatherings .No brainer to close rmv services and road tests .This place services alot of people per day im just guessing anywhere from 1,000 per day .news says stay …
- Yahaira Velez: This is absolutely the worst branch. we paid a ticket back in April and found out thru our insurance that license was suspended. when we call RMV we end up being transferred to this branch and not only were they the ones that made the …
- Olayinka Shittu: Nice and fast moving line no more delay, good customer service and friendly.
- Bill Blinstrub: I’ve been there numerous times over the past few years. The staff is always friendly & efficient
- Ronin: FYI. This location does *not* handle any normal license or registrations.
- joseph callesano: You can’t register vehicles here….. what is the point of the office?
- Mame Lane: Nice and tidy
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles, Wilmington, Massachusetts
- Registry of Motor Vehicles, Danvers, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles, Natick, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (Administration only), Quincy, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles, Braintree, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles, Watertown, Massachusetts
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: MassDOT/RMV
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Massachusetts where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Quincy you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city