Here you have all the information you are looking for about Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles. It is located at the following address: Eastbound Service Center, 117 Massachusetts Turnpike, Natick, MA 01760, United States, in the city of Massachusetts.
- Monday: 1 to 4PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 12PM, 1 to 4PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 12PM, 1 to 4PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 12PM, 1 to 4PM
- Friday: 8AM to 12PM, 1 to 4PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Edwin Monteiro: If you go to any registry, you must go to this one. Not only is it quiet, clean, not packed but they are very very helpful especially the girl who helped me, her name was Toni!! The registry in Milford, MA made a huge error and took my …
- yekaterina kozlova: Very helpful and efficient. The best experience I have had at an RMV by far. I was there to renew my license and was in and out in 20 minutes.
- Leo Mom: Closed due to Covid 🙁 but no update in google map
- James Zakon: What A Fantastic Registry !!! My experience over the years with the MASS RMV has been chaos, crowds, frustration, lost time and long lines. Well someone in this state really got their act together. First of all ,this Registry is easy to …
- Ernie Edwards: on hold for almost 40 minutes so getting ready to hang up; scared to go to the center….. maybe cheaper and quicker to move to another state
- Rosilyne Trum: Half good half bad. The front staff get off on trying to make you feel stupid and like you don’t know what you’re talking about just because you don’t have the exact verbiage. I researched and prepped everything online to make it go …
- PP 3121: Charles and staff were amazing. Had issue with name change and renewal of license. Very polite staff member provided help. I really felt that staff had empathy for my issue and they worked professionally to resolve it. Obtained my new …
- Anton D: It’s always used to be nice and friendly place. However the current manager is extremely rude and don’t pay attention to customers. He can easily pull out a power cord from the ticket machine if trying to get a ticket without asking him …
- Zack: Awful. Normal RMV you take a ticket and wait. This one, they yell at you if you dare to use the computer to print out a ticket which is protocol in any other RMV. Why is it even there? You need to form a line in front of the seat they take …
- Sreeja Banerjee: These people are extremely inefficient. I went to renew my license. The RMV website clearly states that I-94 notice of action and old visa stamp are perfectly fine to get a renewal. These people have no idea what they are doin, no …
- Drita Luule Protopapa: My experience this morning was positive, professional and friendly from start to finish! The 3 staff members I interacted with were very helpful and patient. I was in and out to renew my drivers license in 30 minutes.
- Maria G Garcia: Superb service. Convenient location. Worth the drive. Highly recommended it!
- Nbn Ka: Usually RMV is slow.This place was quick. It took me about 15-20min in n out with online form printed out.Staffs were very helpful from getting tickets to the end.
- anna redgrave: To anyone signing up for a new EZPass account, SAVE THAT FREAKIN’ PIECE OF PAPER that they write your account number on!! There is no other record of it and you need it to login to your account online for the first time. Otherwise you have to call customer service, press 9 to speak to a real person.
- John Carney: Just walked in to Natick RMV at 358pm was met by Charles who I assume is the manager but couldn’t tell by his Bruins jersey and was told they were closed as he was covering the kiosk that I was standing at while he was speaking with other …
- Christelle Harfoush: Very bad customer service. Disrespectful, and unethical treatment. I’ve been here twice, and both times I end up leaving and driving to the rmv in Watertown.
- Lauren obrien: Small space and staff doesn’t pay attention to you. Also I believe that if they do not partake in certain actions, then it should be VISIBLY POSTED or MARKED VISIBLY on the papers. (Which have all actions stated and able to fill out) not going back there for anything.
- Alex Munteanu: They deal with customers fast. One can’t take the learner’s permit test there.
- Matthew Koral: If you are trying to transfer your title or license from another state, then you have to go to either Milford or Watertown. Do not go here unless you are renewing. At least they called my number relatively quickly (showed up just before noon) and they were able to inform me of this when I went to the counter.
- Eric Bingle: Doesn’t transfer titles for vehicle sales. Drove an hour round trip and had to pay tolls on i90 to be yelled at by the front desk guy for trying to use the digital welcome kiosk without his permission. Waste of time and very rude staff. Get better Mass RMV
- Samantha Elliott: Came here to update my name after getting married. They were super fast and friendly! I’d definitely recommend this place versus other locations. I had a 1.5 hr wait last time I went to Watertown.
- Matt Borsuk: This place and its services are worthless. Don’t waste your time. Go to Milford or Watertown instead to ensure your needs could be met.
- Kristine Munroe: Took less than ten minutes to get my Real ID – in and out. No line, no hassle, friendly clerks.
- Matthew Downing: This is a limited RMV. Meaning they can’t do all the things a real RMV can and so you should call ahead to make sure the task you need done is doable there first. Also the website doesn’t mention that they can’t do all the things a full …
- Paula Grimes: They were very organized and I was in and out very quickly.
- Ken Thapa: Fast and very pleasent Front desk Q1.
- Venkatesh Saligrama: Applied for real ID. In and out in 20 mins
- Julie Lindner: Horrible! Dont tell people in advance you stand in line, fill out paperwork, almost ready to go and whats your form of payment? Cash, oh we dont except cash. Well i have no other way to pay. Im sorry you have to go to another branch!! Why …
- Rina Ordonez: Man at the front desk yells, doesn’t talk like a civil person. Unprofessional.
- Philip Mansfield: Idiots. Can’t expect much from MA though….
- Armenia G. Alvarez: Polite, clean, fast.
- Verne J. Washington Sr: Quick and efficient!
- I Y: Faster service then others
- Registry Of Motor Vehicles, Leominster, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles, Wilmington, Massachusetts
- Registry of Motor Vehicles, Danvers, Massachusetts
- MassDOT/RMV, Quincy, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (Administration only), Quincy, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles, Braintree, Massachusetts
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Massachusetts where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Natick you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city