Here you have all the information you are looking for about Texas Department of Public Safety Driver License Mega Center. It is located at the following address: 3506 Twin River Blvd, Corpus Christi, TX 78410, United States, in the city of Corpus Christi.
- Monday: 7AM to 7PM
- Tuesday: 7AM to 7PM
- Wednesday: 7AM to 7PM
- Thursday: 7AM to 7PM
- Friday: 7AM to 5:30PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Roxanne Gonzalez: ORGANIZED! We had an appointment so it was smooth sailing. Long line for those without appointments. ☹️ Masks are optional here now… Didn’t bother me but we still wore ours. Kinda just used to it now. Make sure you have everything on the …
- Matt Eichner: If you are reading this during Covid times be sure to make an appointment. I had to wait months for mine but it’s worth it to avoid uncertainty. Show up a little early. Make sure to bring three forms of ID! The people I worked with were really helpful.
- Margot Garcia: I like by appmnt only better than walk in. It took 1 1/2 hours at the DPS today. I was there 30 minutes early before my appmnt time. It took 1 hour for my number to get called. To me that is awesome. Usually we would spend hours total at …
- Rita Arambula: Not good need to better customers sevice
- Del Marie Riley: I had an appointment (that I made in August 2020, it’s that backed up) to get my Texas driver’s license. I was in and out in about 30 minutes!!! I know right!!! I couldn’t believe it. It was awesome!!! Everyone was really nice and friendly. FYI: they’re not accepting cash right now.
- Steve Silva: First time to the new location the state employees were friendly and helpful. The building is very nice and big. I was there getting license renewed was in and out in about an hour and a half
- Randy Endsley: Great experience. Had an appointment… and was in and out in about 35 minutes.
- tim teague: Taking appointments has greatly improved the efficiency of getting driver’s license renewals taken care of. From the time I entered the office at the Mega Center to the time I left getting my license renewed it took less than 15 minutes. …
- Joy Wilkins: If you have an appointment you will be seen in a timely manner and things will be much quicker! Make an appointment if you can so you don’t wait just to get inside!
- Black Dog: The personnel are very helpful. Don’t take it personal and get upset when they can’t help you at times. They have to follow rules like everyone else. Get the information you need and follow up. Have manners when dealing with people and be amazed on how much it will help you.
- Evolutionist: if you want to take your road test here for the Driver licenses, do it here! its nice staff, great instructors, treat them with respect they will give it back, passed my test first try. just practice driving and you will be good to go.
- Joann Natividad: I love this loction though it was far. I think that should have more people that speak spanish. I saw two person have a hard time speaking to women handling their appointment or situation. I think it is sad when the other person can’t be help because of spanish. Not mad but spanish is second most language in America.
- Stephanie Donaldson: Late in the year 2020 COVID-19 appointment for driver’s license renewal from out of state experience handled expertly and with Complete Texas Hospitality. I encountered 3 ladies during my appointment experience.. FABULOUS & THANKS for the Assistance So impressed coming from Michigan!!
- Ruben Rosales: All waste a good place to go friendly and curdesi
- Melinda Barrientez: Thanks for the fast and convenient process of renewing my license . My appt was at 330 walked out before 340…
- David Ewing: Getting my dl renewed was actually a very pleasant experience. The staff was very friendly. You do have to pay by credit card or money order. I was in and on 30 minutes. 👍👍👍
- Craig Casper: It took 3 trips to have all the paperwork because between the first and second my paperwork got too old.
- Teresa Duran: With an appointment does not take long. I was there for a total amount of 40 minutes. Employees very friendly and courteous. Great Work!!
- Abbey Astronaut: Arrived at 10 in the morning without an appointment and was told moments later that all walk-ins were unavailable. My DL expires on the 7th of January and the only appointment availability in on the 13th. Guess I have to stand outside at 6 in the morning, thanks.
- Trae Solus: I spent 2 hours in line to be told that a copy if my birth certificate, the original lost a decade ago, was not acceptable.
- Raynardo Arellano Jr: It was a good experience the line moved slow so log in on line to register
- Paul Uribe: I was pleasantly surprised to be in and out within twenty-five minutes to renew my ID card.
- Olga Pacheco: TO SLOW, SOME EMPLOYEES ARE RUDE OR IMPOLITE TO BAD ONE MUST MAKE APPOINTMENTS CAUSE OF THE COVID-19
- Jorge Leon jr: The last lady is super super rude Hand papers to her she looks at them throws them to the side Take a picture never know when picture is taken no smile or anything She would say Excuse for any questions i asked very rudely If you dont like your dam job go somewhere else Almost walked out
- marion dobie: Surprisingly fast paced efficient service renewal of license as long as you have a birth certificate…
- Daniel Keddrell: First time using the mega Center everything went well I was very surprised at the friendliness and helpfulness of the employees the time it took to get an appointment 2 months waiting seems a little bit excessive but other than that everything is fine
- s guy: Actually besides being a little far away and with an appointment I was in and out pretty quick. I was with a rep in less than 10min and was done not long after
- Laura Perez: Due to the Coronavirus, of course everything is different. But I felt pretty safe with all the precautions they are taking. And even through this very stressful time, the staff were extremely nice and helpful. ( Not like other times in the …
- Pamela Cook: It was a very pleasant experience. Each person I dealt with was very friendly,professional and knowledgeable. I had an 11:30 appointment, and I was called in around 11:20. You do need to bring your birth certificate or valid passport with you
- Stephen Argo: Waited in line outside for my SCHEDULED appt for 15 mins just to be told because I didn’t get signed in within 15 mins, I lost my appt!?
- Elaine L: One of the most pleasant DMV visits I’ve had in a long time. May have been because it was by appointment only due to Covid-19, but it didn’t take long. The employees were all friendly and proficient.
- SirLancerTV: Horrible layout and staff here no organization , slow customer service, you are better off going to another dmv around the area rather than this one.
- frank elizaldi: Would not suggest visiting. Not fun for most ages. Lol
- Lucy Sosa: Morning line was pretty long but was in and out within an hour and a half. Not too bad
- Kristi Pape: Organized but why does it have to be such a long wait.
- Sylvia Garcia: The place was very clean, all precautions were taken.The person who I spoke to was very polite,explaining everything clearly.
- David woodstone: Good people. I heard they were hard people, but my experience was the opposite, I show respect from the beginning and they did a great job. Clean place and spacious parking lot. Is best if you set appointment on line .
- Tony Ortega: I have gone there 4 times in the last week and each time they get nothing done for me….it’s not an organized place
- Gloria Martinez: Fast, easy, card or money orders only NO CASH, sanitary, clean. Good experience and everyone was helpful and friendly.
- Catrall Salas: When I have scheduled my appointment, I have brought my birth certificate which is laminated and social security card. I showed her my laminated birth certificate. She told me that they can’t use it and it HAD to be the original birth …
City Map Northwest Corpus Christi
- Kleberg Motor Vehicle Department, Kingsville, Texas
- Nueces County Vehicle Registration, Central City, Corpus Christi
- Texas Department of Transportation – Corpus Christi Area Office, South Side, Corpus Christi
- Texas Department of Public Safety, Aransas Pass, Texas
- Corpus Christi Regional Service Center, Central City, Corpus Christi
- Texas Department of Public Safety, Sinton, Texas
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Texas Department of Public Safety Driver License Mega Center
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Corpus Christi where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Northwest Corpus Christi you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city