Here you have all the information you are looking for about Drivers Licenses Division. It is located at the following address: 29399 US-19 #100, Clearwater, FL 33761, United States, in the city of Florida.
- Monday: 8AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Catarina 1: Crowded APPTS DONT MATTER. 3 HOUR WAIT
- Kris V: Get your concealed carry permit here, 2nd floor in the main entrance. VERY NICE PEOPLE HERE, be here between 8am and 4pm
- John Ferro: Very nice staff. From the guards at the door to the people at the desks. I worked with Laurie and Chris and am very pleased by their service and help
- Matt Elliott: AWESOME staff and AWESOME system! Very happy with Our elected official for Pinellas County Tax Collections! He & His entire staff are AMAZING!
- Alyssa S: By far the best DMV experience I’ve ever had! Melanie went above and beyond service expectations and I couldn’t be more grateful! Thank you for easing stress in very stressful times.
- Eyal Gamili: They can be much better than they are
- Karena Brooks: Tried to call to ask a question. Was on hold for 2+hrs. For 4 days in a row. Gave up then i went to the website did a live chat . All of my questions were answered! So glad i did that! Wish i had went there first!!! Thank you Erin!!!
- Steven Shopnick: My license and passport and social security card was stolen 9 days ago im in the hospital cant go to dmv please. Please put it in the systems steven craig Shopnick i made a police report with the st Petersburg police Department
- Violet Rose: I love this place!!! The ANTI DMV experience. Everyone is friendly and helpful! I can’t believe this is the DMV.
- Donna Pulsonetti: Organized, efficient, timely service by Keith and Betul. Well done Clearwater DMV.
- Erin Byrne: Once you’ve made an appointment it’s not a long wait and it’s very regulated and efficient. Small hint the earlier the appointment the less time you wait …I had a 9 am appointment and was in and out in 39 mins
- Toni Headen: My mother was railroaded right out of her DL here. She is elderly but really on top of it. Takes yoga classes twice a week, lives alone, manages money & medications. No major healthcare issues. She was given the test several times & each …
- Jennifer Pace: I was gifted $80.00 worth of products that I cant use from Naples Soap Co. I am a stage 4 cancer patient. I have very sensitive skin,and it has taken years to find products that I can use. I had the receipt and was told I could not return …
- Elizabeth Opene: Very professional, courteous staff.
- Ed V: Very happy with quickness and professionalism at this office.
- Chris Baker: Was in and out in under 10 minutes with an appointment. Best DMV I have ever been to.
- Danielle Hicks: This place is amazing. We just moved here and needed our license changed. We weren’t looking forward to going to the DMV (who ever does?) but were pleasantly surprised. In and out quickly! Dawn was great, took care of us efficiently and had a smile on her face. She is a rock star!
- Michael Robinson: They are nice and professional. The wait can be excessive. However, the employees are professional and helpful. In the end you will feel well treated. Overall, you will really think your tax dollars are well spent for a change. Unlike some other government agencies.
- Melinda Russek: This place is wonderful! Great customer service and very professional.
- Spaethon: It was pretty crowded when I arrived (on Friday at 10am) but the wait was short. I was called in about 15 minutes and the lady who helped me with my plate transfer & new title was very courteous and polite. I am very happy someone …
- Grace Kessler: Best experience at the DMV. I was in and out in 10 min for an out of state transfer. New plate and new license. Greg was efficient and knowledgable. He filled out my VIN paperwork for me and my special plate request for me. I didn’t even ask! Place was clean and the woman at the front desk was smiling and welcoming. Thanks FL.
- Karen Gallo: Terrible experience
- Rachel Stone: Really efficient. Waited less than 5 minutes for my number to be called. Everyone very courteous and friendly. Parking easy. Couldn’t ask for better.
- Neva Duncan Tabb: First, Tallahassee failed to notify me 8 years ago that my license was expiring — I discovered that only when I went to rent a car — but a call to Tallahassee gave me the assurance they would not forget again. They did. So my license …
- rjcote45: One cannot give this place and the employees within enough accolades! Its utterly fantastic every time I go there. It is shockingly good bordering on perfect. In my younger days I simply assumed every/any “government” office would be quick, …
- Justin Russo: Considering how poorly run, and slow moving the employees in most dmv offices are, this is the best one yet. Which really isn’t saying much honestly. However, being a US Marine veteran which is clearly visible on my drivers license, I was a …
- K. Jordan-Moquin: The appointment system works very well. I do not recommend going without one! The employees are helpful and work hard to help you navigate the myriad of paperwork required for licensing and registration.
- Susie Chauncey: WOW! No appointment…Thirty, yes, 30 minutes in and out! The waiting room was pretty full, I thought, ouch, going to be a while. But I watched the screen, heard the numbers called and people leaving. Great organized process!!! Thank you!
- J S: Systems always down. Ive been back 3 times today which is my only day off to get my title work done. Worst
- Dmitry Lisagor: Renewed my driver’s license this morning. The best office I’ve ever visited.
- Cynthia Siok: Agents are very knowledgable and caring for what your needs are. Waiting time not bad, considering all the people there. Patience is needed or cell phones to keep busy…..
- Federico Londono: Amazing, first time in more that 20+ years living in Florida that I go to dmv in and out in 10 minutes, new tag and new dl🤩
- Phil Iovino: It’s the tax collector and the DMV. Fast considering, always have about 30 people working. Much better than what I was used too.
- Ryan Harp: I’ve been to a lot of DMV places in Pinellas and this is by far one of the best. It’s quick and speedy unlike some others and it’s not as crammed as others. The faculty is kind and helpful and I’ll def be coming back to this one over the other one in Clearwater.
- Mark Zanetti: small sign outside says Tax Collector.. if you are looking for DMV… this is it
- Brian Fisher: Agents know what it takes to get you in and out as soon as they can. Lots of people waiting but they do a good job of moving you along as soon as they can.
- Jan Costello: I have been to this DMV multiple times through the years. This is hands down the best DMV I’ve been too. Staff is efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly. Do yourself a favor and either make an appt, or arrive early in the morning. I arrived when they opened to renew my license, and I was in and out in 30 minutes.
- Helen Rodriguez: Representative were very nice and Organized; They were able to Get me out quickly.
- Gabriel Cochrane: That place always moves fast. It was busy when I went in and still took about a half hour. Everyone is always nice, especially for a dmv.
- Ganeshkumar Subramaniyan: Good experience . I went for address change and it completed in 15 mins
- Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Tampa, Florida
- DMV Bureau of Administrative Reviews, Tampa, Florida
- Florida MV Express Kiosk, Tampa, Florida
- Florida DMV, Lutz, Florida
- Driver License and Motor Vehicle Service Center, Tampa, Florida
- Florida Department of Transportation, Tampa, Florida
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Drivers Licenses Division
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Florida where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Clearwater you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city