Here you have all the information you are looking for about Ada County DMV Vehicle Registration. It is located at the following address: 8655 W Franklin Rd, Boise, ID 83709, United States, in the city of Idaho.
- Monday: 8AM to 5PM
- Tuesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Rollin Waves: Please note, due to COVID and a new computer system they implemented, what used to take 5 mins now takes 20. If you didn’t make an appointment online, be there at 730 and be prepared to give your contact info so they can call you a couple …
- Rory Fargo: Due to covid-19 mass are required and walk ins sign in and wait until they are called on the phone. You have 15 minutes to respond. Walk ins closed at 2 pm today. Social distancing inside the office. Pretty good system. Canyon county DMV the line waiting was outside around the building and out in the parking lot.
- Steve Powers: What a joke….. If this place even has anyone in charge running things, they failed… 10 counters, 3 employees working, until one goes on break for an hour…. With a reservation page of peoples phone numbers and a line down the sidewalk …
- Jonathan Collins: Waited for over an hour and was ultimately turned away and while waiting experienced many stories from fellow line members who experienced multiple visits with little to no luck. There’s no way to conduct new car plates with anything other …
- Sean Adamcik: They are the most caring, competent and accommodating group of individuals They do everything they can to get it done, thank you Try to get there before 130 on Friday
- Robert Howard: 30 people inline by the time the door opens and there are three attendants. This is sad. Poor display of customer care. Don’t let our great state become California. We have the money, take care of us! After another 25 minute wait, I was 7 in line, the service was good.
- Vanesa Saucedo: I called and was immediately transferred to the phone “lobby,” waiting 1 hour to finally speak to someone, and when it was my turn they ended up hanging up on me? When I called back I had to wait until the 6 callers in front of me finished their call. How annoying, I waited an entire hour for nothing!
- Gabriel Medina-Guillen: They are working at half capacity due to covid restrictions, so wait times can be long.
- Bong Crosby: It’s more than a month since I sent in my registration renewal. No stickers. No way to contact them. And I haven’t been able to drive that car for more than two weeks now.
- Jennifer Matthews: I wish I could give negative stars. They don’t answer emails, never answer their phone. They really need to just start from scratch. I can’t say enough bad things about this horrible place.
- Rachel Cain: So very impressed! The lady who ran the door, Pippa(?), was pleasant, knowledgeable and efficient! Ladies inside were super helpful as well. Never seen a DMV work so smoothly!!
- Cindy Reed: I sent in. My registration for our car over a month ago and recently our trailer…. I have tried to call, went down to dmv in meridian and you have to wait in line OUTSIDE to get service. It’s too cold to wait… now what??? Need to drive our car and the registration runs out the end of January
- Jeff Hughes: This office is always fast and friendly. I got here five minutes before open and was out the door 15 minutes later. Do your homework before you go! Site tells you everything you need to bring.
- Caryl Frasier: The service at the DMV was horrid before. They have really impressed me by lowering a bar which was already on the ground.
- Mike Tryon: Have tried calling to make an appointment for 3 days, all I get is “our system is down please call back”.
- Holly: One of the best DMV experiences I’ve ever had. The woman, Dawn, was so knowledgeable and helpful! I had a huge back and forth issue with the title of a private car purchase and Dawn was the only one who has been able to fix this! I could not be happier with the turnout and I’ll always come here now if I need something! Thank you Dawn!
- Scott Carter: Long lines, seems like it’s under staffed.
- Timothy Maki: Due to the current situation very well. And the employees are very knowledgeable and polite
- azone24: Waited forever just to be told at the counter they need my vehicle at the dmv to get registration done and a VIN check.. Ridiculous could have told me before I waited in line even after I told the guy monitoring the line why I was there
- Joseph Shurtleff: These people are always so happy and fast! I dont know why but they make other DMVs look like well … the DMV haha
- Mark Snyder: It took about 30 minutes to get in the door and 30 minutes to have my number called! The did a great job at the counter ! You can’t set an appointment online makes it a little faster!
- KJ P: Fast and efficient. Much better than going to the Benjamin location.
- chelsea brice: Best DMV experience ever! I was in and out in less then ten minutes. Parking was a breeze and the lady that helped me was very pleasant.
- Claudia Hill: This place is so clean and efficient! Can’t believe how fast and friendly these folks are. Keep up the good work.
- Thomas Forgacs: The lady simply said there to busy to do our paperwork and sent my wife away!! WOW?! What are we paying taxes for?? 0 star
- Derek Davidson: Absolutely ridiculous.
- Catrina Rife: Took 4 hours just to pay for the registration of my trailer.
- Dan Purvis: I can only describe the woman who helped us as adversarial. While registering a vehicle, we asked why she was giving us new license plates so she openly mocked us by saying “ya’ll are just brilliant” for not volunteering that we had plates …
- Eli Conlee: Outstanding DMV experience. I set up an appointment online, just in case it was a long wait. But I showed up, checked in and was immediately called up. Staff was all very helpful and efficient – and super helpful with out-of-state title transfer and VIN inspection. In and out in less than 20 minutes. Amazing.
- Nancy Vandervoort: Had to track down a car registration that the bank had sent to the wrong address. My call was answered quickly and efficiently. I was directed to another person who also was quick and efficient. Thank you so much for your help!
- Adam Donar: Best DMV I have ever been to. Staff is phenomenal. In and out in 30-mins!
- Jeff Oh: Not too bad. Employee was nice
- Sharihan Alnajjar: They’re terrible and so rude. I did my registration online two months ago and never got them and when i went to them they said i came twice last month and they gave it to me but I actually never went there. They gave my information to god …
- Kat Watkins: SHOUTOUT TO THE ANGEL AT THE DMV NAMED JESSICA. My dad passed away in December, and my mom has been in a crazy state, and I knew that she would never do this process, so I have been trying to figure out the process on how to get my dad’s …
- Sean Owen: State of Idaho DMV is next level. Streamlined process. Cross your fingers and pray that you get Diana because she is the sweetest woman you’ll talk to all month.
- Clayton LLC.: Compared to the driver’s license bureau this place is a veritable paradise.
- Eric Plott: Service quick and friendly. Helpful with questions. Not crowded because only titles and registration done here. Best DMV I’ve ever visited
- Ben Fischl: Best DMV experience I’ve had in 5 different states
- cody race: Simple and easy, in and out. They don’t do all the things, just registering, but that focus makes this place work well.
- Amy Wardle: Pixie is one of the rudest people I have encountered. You would think as a supervisor she would be able to work with people in a nice way, but with my experience this was not the case. She is snappy and treats people terribly! Hopefully if you go in to register your car you do not have to deal with her.
- Idaho Transportation Department, Boise, Idaho
- Chinden DMV, Garden City, Idaho
- Gem County Driver's License, Emmett, Idaho
- Meridian DMV Vehicle Registration, Meridian, Idaho
- Canyon County DMV, Caldwell, Idaho
- Ada County Motor Vehicle, Star, Idaho
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Ada County DMV Vehicle Registration
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Idaho where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Boise you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city