Here you have all the information you are looking for about Marias Tag & Title. It is located at the following address: 2111 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21231, United States, in the city of Maryland.
- Monday: 9AM to 5:30PM
- Tuesday: 9AM to 5:30PM
- Wednesday: 9AM to 5:30PM
- Thursday: 9AM to 5:30PM
- Friday: 9AM to 5:30PM
- Saturday: 9AM to 2PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Steve Leary: Great people, great service, I will never go to the DMV again.
- CLAUDE TORRES: This place is very helpful and friendly and if you need help they will assist you to the highest
- brian stansbury: Amazing, service! They treat you like your are one of their best friends or better yet family.
- Aaron Klimchuk: Just like the last reviewer, I’ve been using Maria’s for a good five years. That ended today. After originally going in and needing more documents, I came back for a second time with the requested documents and was told they needed a …
- KEN STAMM: the lady who helped me was very courteous and helpful.
- Eddie Wilson: I’ve done business with Maria’s tag and title for awhile until today. A customer lost. Waiting in a long line and once the person at the counter (not the original person who must be owner) told me that I need additional things done to get …
- Andrew Tracey: Dawn and her team are great and easy to work with. Saved me a lot of time and money from dealing with the MVA.
- Andrea Murphy: Maria tag and title get no love or stars from me. I called about returning my tags and was told the cost would be $5.00 , but when I get there and turn in my tags they charged me $10.00. I spoke with the girl at the desk and she says it’s …
- Larry Bailey: THE WOMAN DAWN WHO I DEALT WITH IS SIMPLY AWESOME WILL BEND OVER BACKWARDS FOR HER CUSTOMER THE BEST
- Jessica Perri: Unfortunately I didn’t actually get to register my car here because I was missing a document then had to be at work but they spared me the time and cancellation of my registration if they tried to do it without the document i needed. I …
- Jay Cole: Great service and makes you feel like family
- Nima S.: I drove across the city to use their service, and they weren’t open during stated hours.
- Ashley Campbell: Maria’s Tag & Title is the best — very efficient, friendly, and professional! This is a wonderful service!
- Carlos Salazar: Extremely fantastic people here who know how things work and know how to get things done fast. Absolutely wonderful!
- Alexandra Smith: This place is incredible. You will be in and out and less than 10 minutes AND you don’t have to go to the MVA!!! Amazing customer service. Love it!
- Tia Coleman: Great
- Tom Kowalczyk: Got my registration and title done here on a couple visits (I didn’t have proper ID first time) and in less than 30 minutes total, avoiding a long line at the DMV. Granted, you pay a fee for the convenience, but if time is important and …
- Andrew Undem: Quick and easy service. Very professional. Maria’s is a great asset to have to have in the community. They went above and beyond to make a complex out of state purchase to smoothly & conveniently. I will be referring them often!
- Emily O.: The service is super fast and the people are amazing. The value of knowing everything is well worth the competitve cost!! Definitely recommend!!
- Aric Frederick: Just amazing service and knowledge here, everyone is very honest, patient and fair.
- shantia williams: when i walked in mr victor was very professional & polite ..he also responded in a sincere manner and made me feel comfortable referring friends and family to this place of business.if i ever need further help i definitely would return to Marias tag & title for future assistants
- Zachary Gibbons: This place is great! I walked in there with the title to my new motorcycle and they had me out the door in 10 minutes with new tags and registration. They were very nice and easy to work with. Well worth the few extra bucks to not have to wait at the MVA. Highly recommended.
- Richard Hutson: Very accommodating and pleasant
- tracey mckenzie: Great place, very good customer service. I would recommend anyone who ask me to them.
- Chris Banks: Really welcoming environment. Victor was very helpful, and got the process done in a timely fashion.
- Kyle Augustine: Terrible customer service in agreement with the other reviewers. Nobody replies to emails or is willing to answer your question over the phone. The hours that Dawn (Maria) is there are unclear and not according to the posted business hours.
- Alison Shaw: I went at 1 PM on a weekday and got my tags renewed and address updated in less than 10 minutes. Very nice and efficient!
- Queen Nwangwu: Non responsive and untrained staff. Would have saved time and EFFORT going straight to the MVA.
- Upgrade 12: Great Customers services. They take the time to explain you either by phone or in person. Keep up the good work
- Monica Anderson: Took less than 20 minutes and the young lady was so nice. Is recommend anyone to go there.
- TIM WILDE: Great service and competitive prices. Quick delivery.
- Sergio Rodriguez: Great service
- Matt Corasanti: I highly recommend Maria’s. They handle everything for you, there was no line and the staff was very friendly. Also, I never had to go to the MVA to get my car registered. A definite perk!
- Tow Life: They are rip offs terrible service I ask why were my tags so hi and they told me go somewhere else if I don’t like there price than threaten to call police if I didn’t hurry and pay
- LORENZO PÉREZ LOBOMIX: (Translated by Google) Very good service, it is the second time I am going to take plates and it is not very expensive. (Original) Muy buen servicio es la segunda vez que voy a sacar placas y no es muy caro .
- Rafael Macias: (Translated by Google) Very good service (Original) Muy buen servicio
- Cesar Radamel: (Translated by Google) Very good attention (Original) Muy buena atencion
- Jose Carranza: (Translated by Google) Excellent service you get plates and insurance in the same place (Original) Exelente servicio obtienes placas y seguro en el mismo lugar
- Hugo Recino: (Translated by Google) They don’t answer calls (Original) No contestan las llamadas
- Maryland Express Tag & Title, Bowie, Maryland
- Tag and Title Service of Maryland, Edgewater, Maryland
- MVA – Beltsville, Beltsville, Maryland
- Sharf Pointers Tag and Title Services, Seabrook, Maryland
- MVA – Annapolis, Annapolis, Maryland
- MVA – Glen Burnie, Glen Burnie, Maryland
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Marias Tag & Title
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Maryland where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Baltimore you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city