Here you have all the information you are looking for about Huntingdon DMV. It is located at the following address: 2022 County Line Rd, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006, United States, in the city of Bryn Athyn.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 8:30AM to 4:15PM
- Wednesday: 8:30AM to 4:15PM
- Thursday: 8:30AM to 4:15PM
- Friday: 8:30AM to 4:15PM
- Saturday: 8:30AM to 4:15PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Pavel Samusenkov: Such a nice place to get the service done. Friendly staff, electronic line, job is done fast and convenient. Got my real id here. Thank you.
- Constance Fee: It was excellent. I’ve never been in and out so fast. They enforce social distancing both outside & inside. Employees and visitors must wear a mask. Plastic shields between employees & the public. Everyone was polite & efficient.
- Ken Somko: I normally despise the dmv and going to the dmv. They’re slow. They don’t care about you or your troubles, and it is always a run around. Sean at this location though is none of the above and goes out of his way to try to make the …
- Cee Kaye: Simply put- you just have to be patient. Got there 20 minutes before they opened. 40 minutes later, I was in the door. It was then another hour before I was done. Is it busy? Yes. Are there a ton of people waiting? Yes. But they had …
- Dyan Hegerich: Greeter Marcy is a delightful surprise! In general, the modified environment due to the pandemic, was much more peaceful. We were there mid-afternoon on a Tuesday, not sure if that had any impact.
- M Hiller: Well organized thanks for the seniors line my daughter told me about it last week when she was in for her real ID
- Kate Perez: The staff were friendly and helpful and the wait time wasn’t bad when I was there.
- Fiona Gordon-Paulhill: Not overly crowded… Very nice staff… Information is readily available… Their credit card machine goes down regularly so walk with a money order or cheque.
- Jessica Soto Garcia: Quick service. If you are willing to be there early morning.
- Patrick Debinski: Worst driver’s test instructors in the area, avoid at all costs. Very discriminatory against immigrants and foreigners. Tried once on Friday December 4, 2020 and the instructor said I was too close to the white line but in the parking spot, …
- Mike Shoup: Was fully expecting chaos and was astonished at efficiency of the operation. The drill sergeant lady out front got me in the door within 5 minutes and I had my picture taken and out the door in under 15 minutes. A great experience at the DMV!
- Jim Galen: I had an early appointment i was in & out very efficient
- Dennis Heydt: Pleasant and helpful. Thank you
- Edward Hayes: Very very fast they were very helpful very short lines
- Catherine Allen: The lady greeting and making sure everyone in line had the correct paperwork and information was so helpful in making sure I had the right info before I had to wait. She also made sure the lines moved efficiently by doing the work up front, and also made the whole process more friendly and pleasant.
- faithmdj1: This center is not even worth a one star rating.. The place, although clean, have horrible unfriendly workers. Went there for a real id and was treated with such unprofessionalism. I had all the appropriate documents and the man in station …
- Angela T: Small and not busy, but systems went down all morning – how can such an essential service be so horribly ran. Do better PA.
- Melvin Doo: Went there on Saturday midday and the staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. The process was quick but at the same time never felt rushed. The person helping me went out of his way to give me tips and encouragement while processing my documents. Would recommend this place over Levick any day.
- Merry Geibel: Line is long but was moving. You had to wait outside and around the building. My girls had to renew a permit and take the permit test. I could not go in with them. You can pay by debit now, so i gave the underage daughter my debit card to pay. So now they are waiting in the room.Be prepared to WAIT.
- Ayo Mateo: Pretty good for a DMV. I think the virus ironically has made the business more efficient. Definitely less smelly than usual too.
- Alex Cojocari: Awful place,at service desks are incompetent staff from al over,they didn’t know their job well and will keep pushing you back and forth keeping themselves busy doing nothing even if they have everything in the sistem already ! Do yourself …
- Tara Buckley: Everyone was very friendly, the woman with red curly hair who took my picture was so sweet and very helpful! There was a wait but that was expected.
- Jigar Rajpura: Quick in and out. COVID protocols enforced.
- Joseph Swartz: Very clean, well spread out and handles COVID very well. The people who work there are all very sweet and helpful.
- Julie Song: Decided to take my chances and go Friday morning. Total wait time took 2 hours to get my renewed ID. Got there at 8am and saw the line was wrapped around with people waiting on the side of the street :O The line started to move as they …
- Rob Devincent: The re opening of this dmv is the most unorganized terrible representation of the state. Be warned the towing company is right there waiting for you for be there too long. And the lines you get in doesn’t matter. They will make you go to …
- karan: Super rude staff especially lady name marcy
- Dorothy Lee: Rules are made as we go. Photo Card short line until 10am. Then you all get in the same line that wraps around the building and down the block. Something is truly wrong here. You have a option of taking a picture????. I believe that is …
- Priscilla Berzin: Took a drivers test here, the staff was very nice and the instructors were super friendly and open!
- Nick Wolos: Nice friendly people wow! Organized.Work as a team.
- South Philly Pha: On Sundays and Mondays the DMV is closed so any one can practice their parallel parking.
- Robert Reahm: Even though you have to wait in line outside with the whole covid thing, they do a really good job of keeping the line flowing
- Nadejda Mamedova: Thank you very much for your outstanding service!!!
- Ed Schaufler: Short line outside. When I got called inside they had everyone spaced out to social distance. Got called up immediately and was in and out with my renewed Drivers License faster than I have ever been.
- Gino Oleynik: Best dmv in the area
- Pitter Medeiros: The best center. Fred was very helpful.
- Yahya Sadi: Why be sooooo rude and ruthless if people are cooperating? I was there with crutches and waited online for 35 mins like everybody else, when my turn came, I realized I forgot my wallet in my car and when I asked if I can walk to get my …
- Regina Conway: Because of 2 hours wait I hesitated to give 5 stars. I am sure real ID is creating much larger crowds. When I finally got waited on, staff was polite, efficient and as pleasant as anyone could be considering her work load and the …
- John Logie: Slower than molasses, but they do their job well. With all the social distancing rules and limited admittance? A bit chaotic, but they have very strict policies in place to keep order.
- Daniel Innovate: How is this place closed on Monday? Can anyone please explain? People are waiting for hours outside for the simplest tasks to be completed. This is ridiculous.
City Map Huntingdon Valley
- New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission, Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Mvc Inspection Center, Ringoes, East Amwell Township
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation – Photo License Center, Chichester, Aston, Pennsylvania
- New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission, Camden, New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation – Driver's License Center , Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Driver License Center, Huntingdon Valley, Bryn Athyn
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Huntingdon DMV
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Bryn Athyn where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Huntingdon Valley you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city