Here you have all the information you are looking for about TxDMV Austin Regional Service Center. It is located at the following address: 1001 E Parmer Ln A, Austin, TX 78753, United States, in the city of Texas.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Saturday: 8AM to 5PM
- Sunday: 8AM to 5PM
- Jory Childres: Rachel, Juan and this office couldn’t have exemplified professional service any greater! I had a unique situation and the two of them identified it immediately and promptly allowed me to get the needed service to get my trucking business …
- Rex Kitchens: Horrible experience. Lazy people there. No clear instructions on making an appointment. When you arrive there is only a sign before entering and you have to scan in order to make appointment. I do not have that capability on my phone. You …
- DOXA LLC: We have very good experience with this DMV since we work with them (2015). Quick and smooth. I can say that actually they are more than professional, polite and ready to help. Thank you for you hard work! PS: We really appreciate how professional and quick is Veronica!
- Keith Athey: While almost no one thinks highly of going into a government office, I can say this one did an excellent job during my visit. This is the time of Covid and that means extra precautions. During this time you MUST make an appointment online …
- Ahmad Abdelrahim: They were great. I needed to get a title replaced. And they made it quick and easy. I missed my appointment time due to a work accident that fractured 2 of my toes. And they were nice enough to still let me in. The employees here are so awesome and just kind human beings.
- Frederick Richardson: Great customer service, was able to quickly and efficiently handle my situation and didn’t stop until it was fix. Great supervisor!!!! Thank you so much for your due diligence.
- Jarred Kelly: Just wanted some info about fraudulent behavior on a vehicle I sold almost 9 years ago when I was 17 (and registered it with the DMV) and the most unprofessional lady Ive ever spoken to hung up the phone on me. You should be fired.
- dsmprospect: I’ve been to the dmv 3 times and was told 3 different things. It’s a shame that the service part of public service is gone.
- lisa b.: They were very organized and very covid-friendly super safe!!!
- Michael Oroszi: Eric Hearon has a great level of professionalism and truly extends an unexpected courtesy, efficiency and knowledge that is shocking, let alone when one is trying to register a vehicle. Eric is truly amazing and needs recognition.
- sandra porter: My appointment was at 10:45 and I was done about 11:00. I left with both my titles.😇🙏😇. I left happy. I would have been done sooner, but I had to go back to the car for one item.
- Mario: Not helpful, Incompetent, 3rd trip for Title history, information is right there in the computer, i gave them tags, vin number, what will they come up with next,
- Maria Hulett: I arrived to my appointment and completed the online checkin 15 min. before my appointment. I was in/out and back on the road before my actual appointment time. Great service.
- Nathaniel Mays: I went during the Covid crisis. They were very safe, letting only one person in at a time. This didn’t slow down their operations at all. They were fast, friendly, and super efficient. Great job!!
- Jamie Campbell: Very organized- I actually got in and done before scheduled appt time! People were friendly as well.
- Béla Hahn: The staff at this location are difficult to work with, giving an assortment of conflicting instructions. They are unwilling to assist people. I suspect the directions I have been given today to be erroneous and not solve my problem.
- Angel Ramirez: For us being under these conditions with COVID-19 they did a great job today July 19, 2020. The staff was very polite, professional and helpful.
- Yury Kalenov: I love this place! No people. Staff are very polite. Thank you.
- Steve-O: I went to replace my title with a certified copy using the new system that they have in place because of covid it was fast and efficient I was in and out in less than 10 minutes
- explore with mark: The fat lady with the matching shirt and face mask gave me the hardest time replacing my title. I have been there 3 times already and each time I come I bring what they ask for but I still have no title. This place is a joke.
- Blake Tangen: Very fast and helpful they need to replace their Texas flag it’s faded and ripped in half along the red and white seam
- Charlotta Williams: Had a wonderful lunch
- No One: Made an appointment. Was in early and got out very quick. Staff was polite and helpful.
- Arthur Hernandez: Service was fast, and personel were very helpful and friendly. Like the appointment set up.
- Darci Braden: Made an appointment yesterday, waited two minutes in line outside and the transaction took less than five minutes. Very efficient!
- Swiftz zxl: The worst place non professional the person or the lady at the reception they are have no idea this is my 10 times going back to the DMV for apportioned renew plate number asking for help to get my account number she said go online I went …
- John Garrison: Helpful staff. Good system for social distancing and safety in the Covid-19 era.
- Ryan Hough: A 50-minute wait? Really?
- helena jones: It was easy and fast
- Tommy Bills: Had a bad experience had me waiting outside for 15 minutes because the website accepting my walk in but they’re not accepting walk-ins only by appointment
- Gordon Pettey: Only two of ten desks staffed with 20+ people waiting. At stupidly optimistic estimate of 6 minutes per person, that’s an hour wait time minimum. Two hours if they take 12 minutes per, which seemed to be the less than the average rate while …
- Amanda Khan: They took me without an appointment even though it stated I was supposed to have one. Simple and fast!
- allayna marie: i’ve been on the phone trying to get ahold of someone for 1 hour..
- Jennifer Riggs: Phone call with main office was ok, but the information they gave was USELESS. Don’t bother trying to get an appointment for Austin on-line. None available, none available, none available. Ask for “next available”? None available, none available, . . . .
- Maria Soriano: Employees were very friendly
- mark smith: The only location for all of Austin is in far northeast Austin with no after hours options and at least an hour wait. I got conflicting advice and kept getting pointed to Travis County Tax office and this office. In other words, pretty much what you’d expect from a government office.
- Jack Thompson: Super fast.
- John McGlothlin: Drove from Belton tothis location July 18, in hopes of a title transfer. Upon arriving, discovered a sign on the door stating that the office was closed for training that day. However, there was no mention of this closing on the website. …
- Richard Packard: Arrived at 8am, short wait and found out they don’t renew DL at this location. This location is for vehicle titles. DL location at 216 E Wells Branch Pkwy
- Raj: The staff are very friendly
- Texas Department of Public Safety, Austin, Texas
- Texas Department of Public Safety, Bastrop, Texas
- Texas Department of Public Safety, Austin, Texas
- Texas Department of Public Safety, Taylor, Texas
- Texas Department of Public Safety: Motor Carrier Bureau, Austin, Texas
- Texas Department of Public Safety Driver License Mega Center, Pflugerville, Texas
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: TxDMV Austin Regional Service Center
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Texas where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Austin you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city