Here you have all the information you are looking for about Cranberry Messenger Service. It is located at the following address: 20710 Rte 19, Cranberry Twp, PA 16066, United States, in the city of Pennsylvania.
- Monday: 9AM to 7PM
- Tuesday: 9AM to 7PM
- Wednesday: 9AM to 7PM
- Thursday: 9AM to 7PM
- Friday: 9AM to 7PM
- Saturday: 9AM to 3PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Nichole Niemczyk: I have never dealt with more miserable people in my life! The entire staff is rude and they all need an attitude adjustment!
- Christine G: Had a great experience here. I was waited on immediately. The associate was very nice and efficient. I had a document notarized. I would come back.
- Patton Equipment Repair: Friendly, fast, efficient. Got the job done correctly the first time.
- Chris Batey: Terrible notary. Went in to get my truck registered that I bought in Ohio. I had everything they needed. Went in and they told me I had to take my truck to a PA inspector and get a paper filled out no big deal. Went and did that came back …
- Melanie Buddemeyer: Horrible. 3 counters spaced apart. Only middle counter is taking customers. Other counters empty and workers just standing inside. people standing in parking lot. Wait is over 30 minutes.
- High or fly ? Max Harvey wonder boon: Nice staff but very by the book an wouldn’t take insurance policy on phone
- GO NAVY: Just go down the road to AAA for your notary needs. Trust me on this. You don’t want to deal with these people at Cranberry Messenger
- Bryan Kroh: I’ve been there three times now. The first time we were met by a quick and to the point employee who got us on our way with what we needed. The second time we were met by a very friendly and exceedingly helpful employee. The third time we …
- ryan eldridge: Customer service is terrible and rude! After sitting and listening to the other attendant sit and complain to about another customer to our attendent our attendent became rude and extremely unhelpful as we simply asked questions about the …
- Dawn Clay: The staff work tirelessly to help residence with their concerns!
- Curt Lang: DO NOT GO HERE UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING TREATED LIKE GARBAGE. THEY ARE SOME OF THE RUDEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN MY LIFE. GO TO AAA RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD IF YOU WANT TREATED WITH COURTESY AND RESPECT. I REPEAT, DO NOT USE CRANBERRY MESSENGER FOR ANYTHING, THESE PEOPLE ARE TERRIBLY RUDE.
- Stephen Jackson: I needed help with a new License plate and these ladies were all amazing to work with! I had forgotten things a few times and they worked with me to make sure I got everything I needed and made things as easy as possible. Even let my daughter color and hung it up to make her happy. Thanks again!
- Bob Swaskoski: New to the area, needed notary service, and Cranberry Messenger got the job done. Fast, efficient, and FRIENDLY service! A great experience and highly recommend!!
- Joseph Kamer: The one lady is mean and nasty to her customers. She might need to find a new job. We will not be back bc of her. She is loud and mean and bad attitude.
- Bridget Connee: 2nd time I was there and I dealt with the same lady both times. She was VERY RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL!!!
- Johnny Bravo: People at desk were nice but trashy white girl doing fingerprints was such a b. No respect at all. But luckily I managed to be out of there fast with just a walk in
- Thomas Zenewicz: I use them to order license plates. They ate always nice and know their business well. I’ve called them a few times with questions and they’re happy to help. Very professional and polite.
- Sophie Bui: I take down one star because somehow they aren’t professional. Overall this is an ok place to renew the registration for your car in Cranberry Twp
- Local Critic: This place is a one-stop shop for everything you need for automobile registration or title transfer. And all your notary needs. Every time I go there that quick professional and they run it like an actual business instead of just someone …
- Suzanne Telakis: I’ve used this facility many times and am happy to have the service in Cranberry Township. Always great service.
- Margie Summerville: I love the people here! The dark haired lady, I think Dea is her name? She was so nice and sweet! Would give this place 10 stars if I could! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Matthew Pleso: Excellent customer service. I recently moved here and they patiently worked with me for several weeks while my bank took a stupid amount of time to send my title to them.
- Reseller Keith: I work for a local car dealership and we use Cranberry Messenger for all of our out of state purchasers. They are always quick and efficient. Paperwork is always precise and employees are friendly.
- Nicole Barker: Great place especially for Trucking business to do your apportion plates and Chris is excellent there. Highly recommend!
- Mark Witkowski: Great people,very knowledgeable and personable. Great place to get PENDOT paperwork done
- Grip Gambler: Don’t bother. AAA down the road is much more efficient and don’t botch up important documents.
- Goku Saiyan: Most pleasant experience I’ve ever had at a DMV. Ladies were prepared and geniuly polite!
- Lego Flats: New people, improved, efficient workflow and 7 dollar notary.
- Shay Nichole: They are always prompt, friendly and informal.
- Trina Loesch: Rudest people I ever met. Called them and wanted to ask a question asked the person if they were busy to answer a question her response with her ton of voice “Go Ahead” She could have said, no sure I can answer a question. Hey news flash …
- Emily Eller: Awful customer service!!!! Very rude front desk woman….instead of being helpful she was just condesending!!!!
- Joe Lee: Very quick and polite service. Thanks
- Tom Merkle: Excellent place for Truck – apportioned registration
- Ronald Miko: Bad will never use them again
- Robby Sanislo: Very friendly and helpful
- hesoones: Wow!!! What a bad experience! First, the woman I had to deal with didn’t know what to do, then when she decided what she was going to do then decided to changed her mind. During all of this she was rude, derogatory, condescending and basically unhelpful.
- Maureen Neal: Not very friendly, need a class in customer service. Dea
- Judith Banks: Replaced my handicap plaque.
- Matt Burns: Did the job
- Michael Darnell: Registration renewal in 4 minutes flat!!! Fantastic service!
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation – Drivers License Center, Bridgeville, Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation – Driver License Center, Penn Hills, Penn Hills, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation – Drivers License Center, New Castle, New Castle, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation – Photo License Center, Allison Park, Allison Park, Hampton Township
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Drivers License Center, New Kensington, New Kensington, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation – Drivers License Center, Beaver Falls, Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Cranberry Messenger Service
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Pennsylvania where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Cranberry Twp you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city