Here you have all the information you are looking for about Motor Vehicle Department. It is located at the following address: 14240 SW Galbreath Dr, Sherwood, OR 97140, United States, in the city of Oregon.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday: 8AM to 5PM
- Friday: 9AM to 5PM
- Saturday: 8AM to 5PM
- Sunday: 8AM to 5PM
- roboticomex: Horrible service! I’ve been waiting for my title for more than 6 weeks now. The title was expected to arrive between 4 and 6 weeks. DmV representatives have no idea what’s going on with the title and they do no provide an answer other than keep waiting. One star very well deserved..
- Caleb Salstrom: One of the best departments I’ve ever been. Every staff member I interacted with was helpful and kind. I felt like I was interacting with fellow humans and actually enjoyed the process I was there for. I made quite a few errors with my …
- James Hootsmans: As someone who has moved many states, I haven’t seen a dmv office get through volume of people as efficiently as this dmv. Even with system errors, the workers were kind and directed me through all the steps to get a license, title and registration transfer from CA to Oregon. They even have a DEQ emissions testing station nearby.
- Karen Brooks: Everyone was friendly and efficient. Wait times were reasonable considering the volume of people. The person who greets you at the front made sure we had the forms and identified where we needed to go.
- Kevin Nelson: This was awesome. Renewed driver’s license. Was in and out in less than 30 min. They did a great job.
- Mike Mitchell: I got there before opening, and they were waiting outside the door in 35 degree weather, making sure you had the forms you needed before the doors opened. I was out in 10 minutes. DMV Sherwood: You Rock!
- Fredy Toiber: Are you kidding me ? Did not even have time to finish paperwork and they called my number Super efficient and friendly The best gov office experience of my life Thank you
- Ahmad LoL: Terrible service. Went in for a driver’s test and was given someone who was not ready for the job. The instructor looked outright angry as soon as she came into my car. By the end of it, I did extremely well but the instructor was being …
- Flora Richards Gustafson: Out of all the DMV offices I’ve been to, this one has the shortest wait times. From my experience, the best time of day to come to this office is at the end of the day, a half hour before they close, because there is no wait at all. The …
- O Whhite: As you might expect, these employees are ready for you if you are willing to dispute or try to negotiate any unnecessary/unreasonable fees they might charge you. Like any step in the dmv-law enforcement-insurance racket, you may as well …
- Greg peacock: the lady i had to deal with at the counter was EXTREMELY rude and unhelpful. took 2 hours of waiting just to be called up. then when i went to get my DEQ the gave me a pass to come back and i was 1 minute late and they wouldn’t accept my …
- Steve Susbauer: As far as the DMV goes, this is one of the better ones. Faster than most, fewer people, and restrooms.
- Adelaide Christenson: Amazing. I used to go the DMV in Salem which was nightmarish. This DMV was so efficient. Our family’s entire experience was under 20 minutes! (for 2 people to get their licenses renewed and bogged down by crazy children) Very nice older …
- Jarod Bates: very rude, you would think that when you have a room full of people that are forking over there money after waiting almost 3 hours because for some reason they only need three people to run it and on top of that they are getting paid to be there. that they would be a little more nice and have the customers needs a top priority.
- vdg vdg: Wow this place is pretty amazing. Fast and friendly. Highly recommended
- Alex Koeppen: The DMV is never a fun place to have to go but this is the best one I have ever been to.
- BM Yeo: Power tripping Hispanic male staff was extremely rude and condescending. Hillsboro DMV is much more pleasant, which I guess is why the line is always longer than Sherwood DMV.
- Dylan Block: Every time I go in there I get the rudest employes and it’s like they don’t want me there one man failed my daughter on here permit test even though I saw she got an 88 on it he still said she failed even though I tried to say she passed …
- Nathan Jaques: As I have mentioned else where, the DMV is a nuisance and so are the laws which they enforce.
- sayad mohammad mousavi: They keep me 40 min in back of the line witch I came earlier than them And more nicer the guy told me you are late 30 min
- Ahmed Jama: Quicker service
- Joxelin Ramirez: The staff is rude and disrespectful and its not a welcoming place.
- Troy & Jodie T: Very friendly staff.
- mark Skyvodski: Stupid Mexicans… all I got too say
- jared streich: I would not even give them one star. Worst service possible award should be given to this staff. Seriously people you are in the service industry. What did you expect?
- Christian Barron: It’s an okay experience depending on what clerk you get. I’ve had good and bad experiences at this place and it usually depends on the clerk I get.
- Oregon DMV, Portland, Oregon
- East Vancouver Driver License Office, Vancouver, Washington
- Oregon DMV, Portland, Oregon
- Woodburn DMV, Woodburn, Oregon
- State Of Oregon Dmv, Portland, Oregon
- Sherwood Dmv, Sherwood, Oregon
You can scan this qr code to send the information to your phone.
What can I do in this office?
- Driver´s license.
- Identification cards.
- CDL Written.
- CDL Driving.
- Make an appointment.
- License reneval.
- Permit test.
- Real ID.
Photo of the exterior: Motor Vehicle Department
Functions of the department of motor vehicles
DMV offices have many functions. If you are a driver (or want to be one), going to one of these offices will be something you will have to do at some point in your life.
For example, one of the most popular functions is to renew your driver’s license. It’s a simple procedure, where you may be asked to take a health test to make sure you are fully fit to drive. It is also a place where people go to get their license. To do so, they will have to pass a theoretical and practical test.
In case you buy a vehicle, you will have to go to register it in your name. This procedure is also done if there is a purchase between individuals, that is, if someone sells their vehicle and you buy it, you will have to go and pay a small fee.
License plates must also be handled here. Whether it is to give you a permanent license plate or a temporary tag, you should ask for information if you buy a car or motorcycle.
In general, DMV offices are designed to handle everything that has to do with motor vehicle paperwork. There are a multitude of offices in Oregon where you can carry out all the formalities you need. In addition, in Sherwood you can request an appointment online if necessary, as well as pay fees and other expenses without having to go anywhere.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is located throughout the United States. The people who work there will be able to answer your questions or suggestions in case you have any problems, and surely in a very short time you can have everything you need to drive safely and within the law.
Search other offices by state or city